- 5x Certified Salesforce Admin/Developer with 7+ years of IT experience with extensive experience in implementing salesforce projects.
- Experience in all stages of Software Development in Agile and Waterfall models.
- Experience in implementing in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in Salesforce CPQ configuration and automate the business requirements leveraging CPQ features.
- Experience understanding business requirements and breaking them down to drive towards a solution to implement the functionality. Experience interacting with Product Owners and Business Analysts to resolve the requirement related queries.
- Experience in marketing cloud applications like Email Studio, Automation Studio, Web Studio, and Journey Builder.
- Expertise in utilizing configuration and customization aspects of force.com platform in project implementation.
- Experience in building Workflows, Process Builders, validation rules and approval processes.
- Experience in developing a pex classes, v isualf orce p ages, t riggers, test classes and making use of SOQL and SOSL queries to access data. Hands on experience in building lightning components.
- Experience in Data Migration using Import Wizard and Data Loader.
- Hands on experience on Rest API integrations between different applications and connects apps.
- Involved in test strategy and planning for SIT and UAT phases.
- Knowledge and exposure in Github, Docusign, Jenkins, Vlocity.
- Experience working in On - site and Off-shore business model.
Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, configuration features, apex, visualforce, triggers, lightning components, workflow, process builder, App Exchange, SOQL, SOSL, Reports, Dashboards.
Tools: Visual Studio Code, Eclipse IDE, Git, Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in transitioning the business rules and process from previous CRM application into Salesforce Sales Cloud as well as Marketing Cloud.
- Liaised as a Subject Matter Expertise between IT and business resources to drive towards the solution for the successful project delivery.
- Provided technical recommendations to internal team as per the best practices to provide a quality solution in helping the client with better customer engagement.
- Email based lead onboarding journeys creation in Journey Builder, manage and engage the leads with company products and drive them towards converting into an opportunity.
- Creation of Data Extensions that can be used for sends, creating journey builder templates and html email templates using AMP script.
- Developed cloud pages, smart forms, web collect and implement collect tracking code to meet branding standards.
- Run reports and analyze data to monitor performance of various campaigns and projects to provide valuable insights to facilitate decision making.
- Provide technical support with troubleshooting and bug fixes issues in sales and marketing cloud.
- Assisted client in performing application analysis and handling the salesforce marketing cloud configuration and providing client technical follow-up documentation.
Environment: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation studio, Content Builder, Data Extensions, Data import, marketing cloud connect, Email templates customization, cloud pages.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Attended business meetings and worked closely with business analysts to understand end user needs and analyze technical aspects of implementing the desired functionalities.
- Implemented case management through web and email sources and setup auto- response rules upon submission.
- Created Workflows and approval processes to track the application status and manage program enrollments.
- Created custom buttons, custom links, global actions and object specific actions.
- Developed Apex classes to build standard and custom controllers to drive visual force pages.
- Used SOQL and SOSL queries in consideration to governor limits to process the records with business logic as needed for various objects.
- Integrated the API and Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in Salesforce using the SOAP and REST services.
- Implementing Salesforce Lightning components for small set of users as part of plan to move from Classic to Lightning.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Developed unit tests for apex classes and worked for improved code coverage to meet the requirements to deploy to production.
- Involved Release management activities for deploying to various sandboxes using Force.com ant Migration Tool.
- Created various Reports and Dashboards based on management requirement to view the data of Organization for better visibility.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Implemented CPQ solution using Salesforce CPQ by configuring various CPQ features based on requirements.
- Implemented Product bundling and Pricing, Standard Quote/Proposal creation process and understand configuration settings as they relate to the business requirements.
- Created CPQ page layouts for various objects, created CPQ quotes, used quote line editor, bundle configuration and option layouts.
- Implemented various product rules, pricing methods and discounting strategies as needed based on requirement.
- Worked on quote generation that uses CPQ quote calculator and sending quotes using DocuSign, order management, amendments and approvals.
- Involved in integrating Salesforce with legacy system to perform data exchange.
- Followed Agile Methodology and as part of the process attended Daily Scrum Meetings, Retrospective Meetings and Sprint Planning Sessions and Backlog Grooming sessions.
- Involved in test case reviews and execution in QA environment and getting approval for moving to UAT environment before deploying to UAT sandbox.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Gathered requirements and developed client-specific solutions by understanding customer’s business and technical environment.
- Implemented and maintained Sales and service cloud configurations.
- Created custom reports for custom objects mainly based on the customer accounts from the legacy system.
- Implemented customizations using Visual Force Pages, Integration, SOQL and Force.com API.
- Developed custom controllers using Apex classes and designed Visual Force pages to add more flexibility and a rich look.
- Resolved customer complaints and offered suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Participated in the development of software user manual.
- Go through user story documents and develop applications as per requirement.
- Extensively used core java concepts to develop code base for different functionalities.
- Managed database connections using JDBC for querying, inserting and updating data.
- Involved in code reviews and enhancement discussions.
- Address defects raised by troubleshooting the code and cross check the business requirement document against which development is performed.
- Attend defect triage meeting along with all cross functional team members.