- Senior Technology Development Leader and Architect with longstanding experience in the design, development, testing, and launch of Business Intelligence and Application/Web Development software solutions.
- Specializes in leading projects and programs to develop innovative supportable systems and infrastructures.
- Expert in cultivating strong business relationships to translate customer requirements into technology solutions that improve business performance and reduce operational costs.
- Professional strengths include a customer - focused work ethic, extensive knowledge of enterprise database platforms, and active leadership of Business Intelligence and Application/Web Development software initiatives. Notable professional achievements include:
- Planned, developed, and implemented new technologies to achieve improved business and system performance, including constructing a centralized dashboard to monitor multiple teams' performance and analyze SharePoint farms to substantially improve business productivity.
- Engaged and managed strong business relationships with stakeholders to ensure high levels of service, response, driving the overall success of technical strategies.
- Led the development of data warehouse architectures and extracted data from CRM systems to provide managed visibility to Sales teams; directed the work of technology development teams and directed all development processes according to business requirements.
- windows Server 2003-2016 R2, Linux, SQL Server 2008-2017, SSAS OLAP/Tabular Model, Azure Analysis Services, ETL(MS SSIS, Informatica), SSRS(PerformancePoint, PowerPivot, PowerView)
- Power BI,Pythone, Qlik Sense(Desktop, Enterprise and Cloud), QlikView, Tableau, Azure, SQL Azure, Azure Storage, Oracle, OBIEE, Data Staging, Data Warehouse
Sr. Business Intelligence
- Confidential is a global community of over 34,000 companies serving to unify, harmonize and drive innovation in the vast range of connected devices all around us.
- Through collective creation and shared technical standards, Confidential simplifies, secures and enriches thetechnology experience of users worldwide, BI will help PMO to improve performance and productivity.
- Design and develop ETL data from API and SQL.
- Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational).
- Build dashboard .
Sr. Business Intelligence
- Built data warehouses on-premise\cloud from various segmented data sources, constructing a centralized dashboard to monitor multiple teams' performance to improve productivity.
- Lead complex, multi-phase SharePoint development projects; ensure that all development, testing, and release lifecycles are completed according to business directives and overall development goals.
- Built a new C#-based tool to validate network configurations and integrate PowerShell technologies.
- Direct the work of the planning and execution team handling Advertising and Online Engagement initiatives, leading the design and implementation of advanced data capture, integration, analysis, and reporting solutions to enhance visibility into business functions.
- Drive Business Intelligence product-related initiatives, providing guidance, assistance, and coordination on all activities that facilitate the creation, testing, and implementation of new enterprise BI applications.
- Collaborate with multiple business departments; liaise between Sales, Program Management, and other groups to ensure the effective allocation and management of development resources.
- Extensively worked with Script Component writing C# to get data from Web Services and API’s
- Extensively worked on SSIS Error Logging. SSIS logging into text files, SSIS logging into SQL server tables. SSIS logging for XML files
- Hand-on C#, MS SQL, Azure, Azure DW, ETL tolls, MS Report(PowerBI, Power View, SSRS, SharePoint), Cosmos.
Business Intelligence Lead
- Design and developed data warehouse, Tabular model and for Lab system, finance & test center.
- Built software C#-based to manage all appointments for Xtreme teste center.
- Built dashboards for sales & marketing - Confidential and Xtreme.
- Provided technical guidance and solutions to peer technical teams.
- Developed data load application for corporate data warehouse using Data Integrator increasing load speed.
- Designed and developed ETL, Metadata, Reports and Dashboards.
- Reengineered and automated the billing process for finance.
Solution Architect and Developer
- Designed and developed end to-end solutions for mobile network operators; led all aspects of software development of value-added services, radio optimization tools, and data handing platforms for GSM and UMTS systems.
- Provided subject-matter expertise in business and technical analysis to support technology development projects designed to improve the performance of business technology and operations.
- Managed all aspects of software development lifecycles (SDLC), including requirements gathering, system specification, development, testing, and rollout of technologies to production environments.