- An effective communicator and facilitator with strong research, analytical and management skills who has capacity to utilize diverse resources in the timely completion of projects, is seeking to obtain a full - time challenging position utilizing strong detailed oriented and client focused management skills.
- Experience in projects coordination involving onsite-offshore delivery.
- Knowledge in different types of testing -- UAT, Integration, Functional, system/end-to-end, regression testing and performance testing
- Experience with working in a fast pace environment and learn/adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to manage projects effectively with successfully delivery under minimal supervision.
- Experience with creating new and re-engineering/streamline processes to be more efficient leading to saving cost and time.
- Adapts to challenges and change environments.
- Experience with providing recommendation for improving IT audit controls.
- Experience in acting as a liaison between business and systems teams to support business projects.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Platform & UNIX
Programming Languages: Basic, C, Java, HTML, Shell and SQL
Project Management Tools: Ms-Project, Visio, SharePoint, JIRA, SAP
Web Design Application: Ms FrontPage, Adobe Photoshop, MS Access and Dream Weaver & Flash
Networking: CISCO, Window Server, TCP/IP/ LAN/ Router, Hub, Switches, and Network Topology
Other Applications: Ms-office application, Lotus Notes, COGNOS, Outlook, SAP
- Manage NFB and Eagle feed process making sure valid data is being provided to appropriate business partners.
- Liaison between business and systems teams to support business projects Involved (Autobot, Fee-restructure, Auto Schedule/release, URM update).
- Main point of contact various business partners to resolve issues/projects discrepancies that may occur.
- Provide our institutional clients with Asset & Investment reports, which includes: market & book values along with various financial data.
- Lead various reporting/financial systems enhancement projects to stream line processes.
- Oversee internal system control to ensure they are compliance with internal and external policies and standards.
- Prepare regulatory reports required by the Department of Labor (DOL).
- Coordinate IT audit efforts with the internal financial audit team, internal IT/reporting management, consulting firms and the external auditing company.
- Review and analyze Security Lending, Slippage & Breakage data for preparation of ERISA package.
- Maintain contacts and relationships with various fund managers to facilitate the successful execution of daily operations.
- Plans, supervises and performs the internal IT audit in the team environment.
- Facilitate weekly, monthly/quarterly meetings and provides update/suggestions on projects to highlight the required changes.
- Lead yearly testing to verify all proper controls are in place and provides recommendation for improving controls and process to minimize audit risk.
- Organize and access project documentation on data repository portal.
- Oversee and evaluates the adequacy and efficiency of financial and operating procedures established for IT control purposes.
- Review and present the financial results of the business to various audiences, including senior management, by providing insightful and impactful analytics.
- Facilitated initial proposal meetings and ongoing discussions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Tracked and reported on project milestones and provided status reports to sponsor.
- Acted as a liaison between business and systems teams to support business projects.
- Effectively managed project scope by ensuring that changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms.
- Recommended controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures.
- Completed UAT/Regression testing for various projects.
- Supported Quality Assurance testing process - uploads/runs reports, validated output.
- Acted as a point of contact for all internal and external project-related inquiries and coordinated sign offs on business requirements/test plans.
- Monitored progress during testing to ensure that the applications were tested validated, and that it met or exceeded expectations.
- Worked with Project Manager to keep track of project timelines and deliverables; took corrective action as needed
- Assisted team with various project management and general tasks by studying business processes, business requirements and business priorities.
- Assisted in developing processes, tools, and techniques to enhance system performance.
- Established relationships of trust with clients, team members and offshore teams.
- Developed the training manual, user guides, quick guides and ensured all project documents were appropriately archived following project completion.
- Provided comprehensive system support, user access, account setup, configuration, maintenance, and training.
- Coordinated, facilitated, and documented various internal meetings by recording minutes, action items, and decisions
Business/Quality Assurance Analyst
- Worked closely with IT and business teams to plan testing approach, cycles and strategies.
- Developed system-testing specifications using business requirements for testing of various systems, interactive voice response (IVR), and personalized communication statements (PCS).
- Coordinated and attended a meeting(s) to review these specifications with the remainder of the implementation team.
- Created test plan, executed test plans for testing.
- Performed user acceptance testing, integration and regression testing using the created test plans from design stage until the final release to the client.
- Assisted in Implementing COBRA and on ongoing issues with the project.
- Interfaced extensively with developers and project managers to assess testing needs.
- Monitored ongoing quality of processing, recommended controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures to improve the efficiency of processing and the system.
- Coordinated training and Supported internal customer ad hoc requests.