- A goal - oriented professional with excellent analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- An insightful decision maker who makes the right judgments and changes the consensus to get the high-quality results.
- An expert to plan, develop, resolve, optimize, organize, direct, manage and evaluate different business processes as per requirements.
- A result oriented professional with a great ability to contribute to organizational goals and objectives.
- Focus on strategies and methodologies to enhance performance.
- I have extensive experience in implementing, maintaining, and administering BI systems and processes, specifically the Diver Solution.
- I have 15+ years of experience working on and leading analytics teams supporting multiple clients; as well as fifteen years of experience in the beverage industry working with many data sets including BDN, VIP, IRI, and the chain supply business.
- My goal is to obtain a position where I can design and lead a business intelligence solution for an organization.
- Data Marts
- Data Warehouse
- Big Data
- Data Blending
- Data Cleansing
- Data Governance
- Data Management
- Data Mining
- Data Staging
- Data Visualization
- Master Data Management
- Real Time Analytics
- Relation Database Management
- Self Service
Business Intelligence Architect
- Design data structures
- Integrate legacy data into current systems
- Specify and design new projects form beginning to end
- Technical team lead
- Design scalable systems to deliver information and serve business purposes
- User and security configuration and administration
- Collect and integrate data from multiple sources and providers
- Complex data manipulation to satisfy system specifications
- Custom report design when specifications require it
- Experience with data validation and data cleansing
- Create infrastructure to allow data to flow from one system to another
- System automation
- Experience specifying and designing dashboards
- Comfortable working and scripting in Linux
Senior SAAS Consultant
- Maintained professional relationships with multiple priority clients
- Worked to standardize the implementation process and common processes as much as possible to make them similar, faster, and more efficient across multiple clients
- Available as a resource for other employees in the office and department
- Heavy focus on new clients and managing the implementation process from beginning to end
- Coordinate with sales and operational professionals on and off site to specify requirements for projects and implementations
- Integrate multiple data sources using a ETL tool so they can be accessed easily by users
- Knowledge of supply chain industry, specifically wine and spirits industry
- Maintain multiple system through multiple Linux servers
- Train users on and off site on all tools in the software suite
- Create proof of concepts for prospective clients
- Proficient with entire Diver Solution software suite
- Create and maintain ongoing customer relationships
- Troubleshoot software problems for customers
- Report and track bugs in the software
- Train customers on-site in the use of DI Software
- Internal technical support related to hardware and network issues