Data Migration Manager
- Managed the source system export side for data being moved from Lotus to Stibo
- Performed months of data analytics for 18 product lines to migrate inactive and publishable product data.
- Wrote the migration specification for the Lotus Lifecycle system export
- Worked with 100+ Product Line Managers for classifying 41K products in the new MDM Stibo system
- Built ETL like capabilities to gather and join source and target data (post migration) to analyze and QA for migration accuracy
- Used a variety of tools (SQL Server, SQLite, Perl, MS Access, Lotus, Stibo)
Data Migration Business Analyst
- Drafted the initial collection of physical data elements to be exported from legacy Clinical Trials system
- Drafted functional and design requirements for migration
- Data Transformation: Developed scripts to abbreviate thousands of long organization and department name information
- Documentation Reviews - Quality checking for complete technical design specs
- Wrote UAT test scripts
- Developed Excel reports & provided data analytics (based on Access SQL, Excel VBA, PERL)
MDM BA Consultant
- Forest Labs: Implemented a new Canadian source system alongside their US data.
- Confidential MA: Implemented a new MDM Healthcare system with 4 source systems and a Salesforce.com target system
- Consulted in 4 roles: BA/PM/Test Lead/Tester for the two projects
- Defined/created the FRS, Requirements Traceability, Test Plans and Test Scripts for both projects.
- As Forest Labs PM, managed the team meetings and kept high level project schedule, provided status reporting to the client.
- As BA, assisted the architects to identify the functional requirements for new business capabilities being built for MDM
- Defined business use cases for MDM to Veeva integration.
- Assisted the development team with the design document creation
- Testing: Executed MDM Testing in part at Forest and completed all formal testing for Confidential .
MDM Business Analyst
- Identified business goals for prescriber State License validation processes; defined business and functional requirements
- Worked with Architects to identify/define Healthcare Organization remediation activities and requirements for the client’s validated MDM hub.
- Determined business impacts for Aggregate Spend based on data remediation.
- Identified requirements for new business capabilities: Soft/Hard Delete, History/Messaging Archiving, Reporting, and Build New Weekly IMS Interface.
- Drafted activities plan for one-time account cleanup for 1000’s of account records (unmerge, reload accounts etc.)
- Drafted initial Business Risk assessment.
- Performed detailed review of validation team test cases and the steps to be performed (raised many concerns).
- Delivered several requirements specifications: User Requirements, Functional Requirements, Functional Specification for IDD (BDD) initial implementation.
- Updated several design documents and data mapping documents with developers
- Assisted with defining a revised account model for the Customer Hub with new standardized values and additional attributes while providing best practice guidance for future enhancements.
- Provided column level data analysis on their health care professional source data