- Responsible for 275+ resources and a P&L of $30M+ a year in gross revenue.
- Responsible for driving $2+M in new revenue for FY20.
- Engaged with Account Executives and Managing Directors to pitch, finalized and close solutions sales opportunities.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work and Change Orders.
- Responsible for estimating and planning custom development opportunities, IT governance, enterprise architecture & platform assessments.
- Responsible for end - to-end delivery efforts and driving experience within multiple technology domains including custom application development efforts, DevOps, program & project management, business analysis, application development, QA automation and operations support.
- Responsible for leading business development activities such as identification new opportunities and continuous service improvement activities at clients.
- Managed the Global Fraud Data Analytics program with an annual budget of $7+M for FY16 & FY17 respectively.
- Guided extensive business case development efforts.
- Responsible for POC development efforts for digital investigation, surveillance & behavioral analytics, and anti-fraud applications on a Machine Learning (ML) analytics platform developed on MS Azure.
- Responsible for coordinating project resources while managing program and project risks, quality, schedules and scope for fraud analytics in the Americas, EMEA, APAC and Oceania.
- Managed contract negotiations with third party resource firms and software vendors.
- Directed and coordinated the activities of Service Delivery IT teams in the development, integration, and implementation areas on assigned projects.
- Responsible for the preparation of all product, program and project management technology roadmaps.
- Led report and KPI development efforts to analyze cross program activity tracking against the global strategic plan.
- Participated with management and cross-functional teams as a subject matter expert to develop and modify processes, policies, and procedures to foster cohesive working relationships within Global Technology.
Lead Manager Web Analytics
- Managed efforts to redesign, develop and review detailed analysis around B2B and B2C omnichannel eCommerce efforts to drive performance and opportunities for improvements in customer experience and marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for the overall vision and solution architecture for iconic phone launches and holiday reporting initiatives.
- Led the creation of a new work intake processes and analytics development-tracking tool for retail and commercial business ad-hoc and sustainment reporting systems realizing a saving of $200K within the Customer Digital Organization.
- Led analytics efforts to communicate actual performance towards vendor goals and corporate finance plans for C-level executives.
- Managed SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI 4.1 server upgrades.
- Facilitated collaboration across IT, Operations and Marketing and served as the point of contact with business partners to develop & produce accurate reports & analysis.
- Responsibilities include project planning, disaster recovery planning, scope management, issue management, risk management, and stakeholder management and communications.
- Evaluated and managed clients backlog issues list and developed sustainable action plan to meet SLA’s.
- Business Objects Universe analysis and data validation utilizing Teradata SQL Assistant and Oracle SQL Developer.