- Over 10 Years of IT experience with strong background in various integration technologies like iPaaS as Dell Boomi and Snap logic and on - premise integration tool as Oracle SOA Suite, ETL tools like Datanet, Informatica and Data stage. Database technologies like Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server.
- Certified Dell Boomi architect having 5 years of rich experience in DELL Boomi integrations (ETL, EDI, API Management).
- Act as primary technical evangelist on behalf of Dell Boomi and the Boomi AtomSphere Platform in optimizing adoption and use of its service.
- Act as Dell Boomi expert and advisor to partner on Boomi projects.
- Conduct workshops/webinars with the partner teams to keep them updated on new releases and best practices and evangelize Dell Boomi within the partner community.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with Partner key stakeholders.
- Experience in integrating cloud-based applications (iPaaS) and On-Premise enterprise applications.
- Hands on experience in developing of complicated Integration problems using Dell Boomi and Snap logic.
- Strong hands-on experience on Process designing, building, deployment and management of multiple integration processes created on Dell Boomi, API management, exception handling, connectors/listeners etc.
- Knowledge on Boomi EDI Integration.
- Having knowledge on detailed configuration of Dell Boomi atom clouds, local atoms and molecules enabling landscapes for the proposed architecture for integration processes.
- Sound knowledge on Database concepts and writing SQLs. Good knowledge on Java (Used in integrations). Working experience on Dell Boomi connectors called Workday, Majento, Disk, FTP, Mail, Database, Sales force, Web services server, HTTP client, Web Services SOAP client, REST clients etc.
- Knowledge/POC experience on other Dell Boomi Connectors called Atomsphere API and SAP Success Factors.
- Worked on execution of process from process properties, scheduling of process
- Working experience in A2A and B2B, Real time, SaaS integration.
- Worked for different data formats, such as FlatFile, DB, JSON, XML and CSV.
- Experience in Orchestration and Integration Technologies in the areas of Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XML and XSD.
- Understanding for project requirements, attending status calls for project/release specific tickets execution
- Good Working Knowledge of monitoring tools like Datanet-OPs and ticketing tools like Remedy, IT now, Jira and Service now.
- Capable of working independently as well as a part of a team.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt new environments and work on different projects.
Web Technologies: XML, XSD, WSDL, XSLT, XPATH, XQUERY, WebServices
Integration tools: Dell Boomi, Snap logic and Oracle SOA
IDE & Editors: Jdeveloper, Soap UI, Postman and Cyber Duck
Operating Systems: Windows Family and Linux
Languages: Java,SQL, C
Database: Oracle (PL/SQL), DB2, MySQL, SQL Server
Sr DellBoomi Developer
- Understand business requirement, Identify data communication channels and data formats.
- Understand and Follow the Boomi Guidelines and standards for the individual process.
- Created a common folder to keep all common connections in this folder.
- A created common process to provide Audit, Logging, Security and Re-Try Mechanism.
- Created and Setup Trading Partner for collecting “EDI-834 U65 Enrolment applications” from Gateway (SFTP) location. Setup ISA, Group, Transaction Set in a trading partner in a process based on gateway 834 companion guide.
- Created EDI-834 profile, XML profile for EDI to XML mapping to send the information to downstream systems.
- Created SOAP Webservice client to collect contractId information from Contract ID assignment application.
- Created REST web services (API) for sending customer application data to other applications.
- Wrote business rules using Boomi business rule component.
- Created SMTP connection and operation for send an email in process.
- Written Groovy scripts and Java Scripts for mappings and process.
- Created cross-reference table in Boomi.
- Used process route, condition, and route to divert documents into different paths.
- Created REST Based Webservice Client to send business exception information to CRM systems.
- Created JMS processes to send and receive Active MQ messages.
- Created MQ and Listener to receive messages from internal and external clients.
- Created EDI, JSON, Database and XML profiles.
- Integrated Database with Boomi and written SQL Query and Stored procedures.
- Used Cache shape to add documents to a document cache to save an initial image of the document.
- Involved in Build Mapping components (EDI - XML, XML - JSON, Database - JSON).
- Setup the document tracking fields and used in all process to filter in process logging.
- Created environment extensions, schedule process and created, document tracking variables.
- Download and install proper drivers in Boomi for Database and MQ.
- Created PL/SQL scripts to extract the data from the operational database into simple flat text files.
- Involved in integration testing to provide proper information to testing team to validate the process. Providing sample data using XML Spy and SOAP UI.
- Involved in production deployments and releases.
- Created schema validations using altova xml spy for webservice and DellBoomi.
- Worked on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation.
- Involved in the design of the applications using J2EE using Model/View/Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Created CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) queries in IBM DB2 DataStudio.
- Involved in testing, fixing the bugs and review the code.
- Used RAD, DellBoomi, IBM DB2 Datastudio, Altova XML Spy, HP ApplicationLifeCycle Management for designing, coding, and development.
- Deployed the code in UNIT, TEST, STAGE environments using DellBoomi.
Sr DellBoomi Developer
- Work closely with partners to gather requirements and design complex business application and data integration solutions
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs
- Support partner enablement and means to accelerate partners time to delivering the Boomi AtomSphere solution
- Assist partner in designing the right solution architecture for their customers/prospects in the pre-sales cycle
- Recommend best practices and consultative approach for implementing integrations using the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform
- Act as Dell Boomi expert and advisor to partner on Boomi projects
- Designed interfaces using Boomi where quality and performance were of utmost importance.
- Implemented architecture for the development and developed the documentation for the integrations.
- Implemented qualifier and identifier mechanism for iDoc profiles.
- Developed solution for GraphQL data as CL is accepting only GraphQL format.
- Designed and Configured Extensions for Connector components.
- Developed custom groovy scripts to transform data to GraphQL.
- Participated in discussions with the user for UAT, go-no go
- Implemented pagination in Boomi to get the total data from Application
- Co-ordination with the offshore development teams to address technical or business requirements related queries.
- Developed documentation for post-production support
Environment: Dell Boomi AtomSphere Local, Dell Boomi AtomSphere cloud (SaaS), Groovy script, XML, Oracle 11gdatabase
- Interacted with Client for requirement gathering of the integration
- Configured source (Shopify) and target ( Confidential ) with client specific authentication
- Implemented critical logics for SKU’s relationship
- Since Confidential is giving response as object format, implemented conversion from object to array
- Implemented dynamic platform selection for getting and deleting data from Google buckets as we have used google buckets as our staging environment.
- Created subaccounts for each customer for better performance
- Worked on the EDI formats for warehouse orders (940 and 945)
- Implemented qualifiers and identifiers for filtering out data from EDI segments
- Worked on tuning the existing code that can improve the performance
- Used inbuilt Boomi functions and wrote scripts to meet the target requirements
- Worked on the postproduction changes and errors
- Good knowledge on Jira as we are using it as our confluence for our work tracking
- Worked on the overlapping hours for better understanding and best results
Environment: Dell Boomi AtomSphere cloud, sub accounts.