Highly self - motivated, innovative IT Expert proficient in data analytics with extensive subject matter knowledge, strong technical skills
Oracle, SQL Server, Power BI, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, IT Project Management, Machine Learning, JIRA, Azure, Forecasting Modeling, Financial Modeling, Clustering
Confidential, Juno Beach, Florida
IT Technical Lead
- Manage multiple IT projects whole lifecycle, handle daily agile meeting, supervise project progress by prioritizing tasks, properly allocating resource, providing technical guidance, organizing testing and change management
- Research, analyze, design, propose and deliver solutions that integrate the business and technology strategies
- Influence future product suites with vendors, and Support Data Analytics platforms & functions, facilitate solutions delivery
- Align architecture (data to business), gain organizational commitment, communicate to stakeholders, shape IT investment
- Keep fluent in industry and marketplace evolution, staying current with emerging data solutions
- Championing innovations and proof - of-concept projects
- Implement Enterprise Data warehouse/Big data environment to consolidate data from different source system.
- Gather BI requirements for various business units including Nuclear, Customer service based on the requirements recommend best approach (Tabular/DAX/PowerPivot/SSRS)
- Data Modeling-Create DDL for oracle data mart tables, provide design document for ETL team to load the data
- Develop Analysis Service Model on Customer and Nuclear Data warehouse to provide self-service reporting capability using Excel, Power Pivot & Power BI
- Design SSRS Report over relational and Multidimensional Data sources
- Performing Tuning of Long-Running SQLs by Partitioning the tables, creating Materialized Views and Indexes. Improve the SSAS performance by partitioning models.
- Installation & configuration of Microsoft Power BI Enterprise Gateway, advise users on how to deploy Power BI dashboard to the cloud, create work groups and content packs for different Business Units, promote self-service BI.
- Conduct data mining, identify cost drivers and patterns, prepare financial statements for public service commission
- Manage Power Wholesaling life cycle- from pricing deal to auction bidding.
- Built load forecasting, deal pricing models covered variety of market risks by leveraging a series of well-known financial modeling methodologies with annual trading volume over $100 million
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Business System Analyst
- Designed and implement real - time financial accounting adjustment calculation module which becomes the first accounting application fully applied both US GAAP (General Accepted Accounting Principle) and HIPPA in the company s history
- Design logical data models for accounting master data and assist DBA on the development of the physical data model
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements used by developers for system development
- Identify data sources, construct mapping sessions, provide flow diagrams, and document development processes
- Document Use Cases, Features, Data Requirements, Business Rules, User Interface Requirements