- 6 x Salesforce Certificated professional with 8+ years of IT experience, solid 6+ years involvement in Salesforce CRM which includes Configuration, Customization, Deployment and Integration in Salesforce Classic and Lightning.
- Involved in different phases of SDLC including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and enhancement of projects in SalesForce.com following Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experience in implementing various salesforce products like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Einstein Analytics.
- Worked on Salesforce CPQ to manage Configuration, Pricing, Quoting, Discounts, Incentives and Proposals.
- Hands on experience with SFDC Configurations, Customizations, Classic to Lightning migration and integration with external systems using SOAP API and REST API - as Administrator and Developer.
- Experience with salesforce communities both Customer (Self-Service Portal) and Partner portal (Partner Relationship Management).
- Experience on translating business process into Custom Objects and creating Lookup Relationships and Master-Detail Relationships, Record Types, Tabs, List Views, Custom Fields, setting up Tracking Field History, Designing Validation Rules and Field-Level Dependencies, Standard and Console Apps.
- Develop User Interface by configuring Page Layouts, Lightning Record and App Home pages in Lightning App builder, etc.
- Creating Profiles, Security/Sharing Rules, Configure Permission sets, Field Level Security, Record Level Security, Roles and Resource monitoring at different Hierarchical Levels of the organization.
- Administrative tasks like User Management, assigning custom permissions, Email notifications and Templates, Reports and Dashboard, Audit Trail, Salesforce Chatter, Setting up Tasks & Events and Chatter File Sync
- Worked on Automation tools creating Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Flow Builder.
- Used data migration tools such as Apex Data Loader, Salesforce Import and Export Wizard.
- Built SOQL and SOSL relationship queries traverse parent-to-child and child-to-parent relationships between objects to filter and return results
- Experience Developing Apex Classes, VisualForce Pages and Controllers, Apex Triggers, Schedule, Batch Apex, Apex Web Services (REST API and SOAP API).
- Developed UI rich Lightning apps using Aura Lightning Components and Lightning Web Components (LWC) and made them compatible with salesforce1 mobile app.
- Worked on building Lightning Components by applying SLDS (Salesforce Lightning Design System) and embed these components in Visualforce pages.
- Good knowledge in migrating Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning to support business process with new environment and hands on Experience with Salesforce lightning components as well as Salesforce Lightning App Builder to develop UI.
- Experience with working in code editors Force.com IDE, VS Code with Salesforce DX, Salesforce CLI and Force Code Plug in.
- Also Experience working in Sandbox environments and packaging the app components to deploy into connected Dev Sandboxes and Production using Changesets, Salesforce DX(SFDX) and ANT Migration tool.
- Experience installing and Configuring Salesforce App Exchange products like SpringCM/DocuSign, Ring Lead, Marketo, YellowFin, ClickTools and Folsom.
- Well experienced in Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) using various tools like SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). Experience in large data migrations using Jitterbit, Informatica on Demand, SAP PI.
- Good understanding with Client/Server architecture, Object-Oriented design techniques and web application design under Model View Controller (MVC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with self-motivated attitude, adapting to various work cultures with ease. Highly dedicated, quick starter, solution driven pattern programmer. Excellent at solving complex problems under strict deadlines.
Salesforce Development: Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Lightning Aura Framework, Lightning Design System, REST API, SOAP API SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, Apex Web servicesSalesforce Configuration Workflows, Process Builder, Flow Builder, Approval Processes, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects. Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case, Event messaging, Streaming API, BULK API, Platform Events
Salesforce Tools: Workbench, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Service Cloud, Sales cloud, Community Cloud
SLDC Methodologies: Agile (Scrum)and Waterfall
Scrum Tools: Jira, Rally, Confluence and Azure DevOps PBIsDevelopment IDE Eclipse with Force.com Eclipse IDE, Visual Studio Code (VS code) with SFDX and Force Code Plugin. Change Sets, Git, Bitbucket, ANT Migration
Office Tools: Microsoft Project, MS Visual Source Safe, MS Visio, MS Office
SALESFORCE LIGHTNING DEVELOPER
- Worked with Business Stakeholders, Product owner, Scrum master and other teams to identify MVP items and plan work for every quarter as part of PI Planning.
- Participate in Agile Sprint planning and identify detailed tasks that need to be carried out in the 2-week sprint. Followed Waterfall methodology for completing business noncritical internal projects.
- Developed and implemented the Salesforce solution from end-to-end and responsible for designing the CRM technical solution based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Developed, maintained and monitored Lightning Service Cloud Implementation.
- Worked with Salesforce Sales Analytics and Service Analytics standard application in Wave/Einstein analytics.
- Created and developed Datasets, Lenses and Dashboards in Wave/Einstein Analytics.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Tasks, Events, Leads and Campaigns. Worked on Data Modeling to identify relationships between objects.
- Configured and Maintained Profiles, Roles, Users, Email Services, Approval Processes, Workflows, Process Builder and Flow Builder.
- Worked on Process Builder for calling the invocable apex methods for updating the values on the fields based on the fields of other objects.
- Developed complex validation rules, formula fields according to the application requirements. Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created various Reports and Dashboards (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, Joint report dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed various Apex Classes, Controllers, Apex Triggers, Apex Test classes and VF pages. Developed and scheduled Batch Classes (Batch Jobs). Followed best practices while developing code (Synchronous and Asynchronous Apex) by considering Governor Limits.
- Built SOQL and SOSL statements to Query on data from multiple objects.
- Worked on REST API web services for integration, SOAP API web services with JSON/XML as intermediate platform.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features for Mobile and Desktop applications as part of Sales Cloud, Financial Service Cloud Implementations.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on Aura Framework by creating Lightning component bundles adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Data Communication between Components in Lightning Applications.
- Built Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform. Retrieved data and its functionality from Third-Party API’s and displayed within the lightning component.
- Developed applications in Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- Used Custom labels, Custom settings and Custom Metadata.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning like Fieldtrip and Ring Lead.
- Developed custom chat functionality using both Visual force and Lightning components. Also worked on communication between agent chat and customer chat windows using both Salesforce provided events and custom events.
- Created Live Agent, Omni-Channel Settings for chat routing. Also used Java Script Remoting for various purposes.
- Used Platform Events extensively with MuleSoft to maintain real-time Opportunity Sync between two Instances of Salesforce.
- Worked with Tools-Jira, Visual Studio Code, Bitbucket, Source Tree, Git for Feature Development Process.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). Involved in using Snapshot, COPADO, Change Sets to deploy Metadata Components.
- Worked on Product Form Component for Pricing in Opportunities.
- Used VS Code and Salesforce CLI. Enabled DEV hub and created Scratch Orgs (SFDX).
- Worked on Data Loading Activities using salesforce.com Import Wizard, Force.com Data Loader, Informatica Cloud, and Workbench & Data Loader.
- Worked on data warehouse QA process and different levels of testing like Functional, Regression, and Integration testing with business scenarios.
- Provided technical support for Production issues by analyzing, debugging and fixing them.
SALESFORCE LIGHTNING DEVELOPER
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Extensively used Agile Scrum methodology to reach our business team goal by gathering day-to-day requirements and building them using Force.com platform.
- Implemented Salesforce Development Cycle covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Chatter and App-exchange applications.
- Building community with new content and branding with colors. Community specific generic header and footer with links for navigate. Developing custom theme layout components for different tabs to display content on community page as per need. Setting up sharing sets and sharing groups to share data for different users logging in to community.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items to modify Page Layouts, Approval Processes, Workflows, Tasks, and Events, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed, test and deployed custom salesforce applications using APEX Classes, Controller Classes, Batch APEX (Asynchronous Apex) and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Involved in querying sales force tables using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer
- Built reusable UI components and pages with Lightning component framework.
- Embedded Lightning Components in Visual force page by using new Lightning Out feature by event-driven programming.
- Developed Salesforce Lightning Applications using Lightning Components, Controllers and Events and used custom CSS in the components for both desktop and mobile.
- Experience on all Salesforce CRM Development tools (JIRA, Confluence, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, ANT, Git, GitHub, Visual Studio) and their usage ensuring traceability, repeatability, quality, and support.
- Integrated Salesforce with in-house legacy systems using REST API, SOAP API and outbound messaging.
- Created Connected App and developed Apex Web Services (REST API and SOAP API) to let External systems integrate into Salesforce.
- Followed QA process to ensure emails are rendered as insisted across all email clients and screen resolutions.
- Worked on Single Sign-on SSO to integrate internal enterprise application with Salesforce using SAML configuration settings in SFDC, using identity provider intel expressway cloud 360 along with LDAP server settings.
- Configured single Sign-on SSO using SAML with Ping federate identity provider.
- Developed and implemented the Salesforce solution from end-to-end and responsible for architecting the CRM technical solution based on project requirements and industry best practices by considering governor limits.
- Worked on Data Migration using salesforce.com Data Import Wizard, Data Loader and Workbench.
- Responsible for Apex Unit testing and performance testing of SFDC API/Web Service.
- Worked on data warehouse QA process and different levels of testing like Functional, Regression and Integration testing with business scenarios.
- Used Community Cloud to build a partner and customer portal for self-service needs.
- Experience in making efficient use of AppExchange application.
- Installed App Exchange Applications SpringCM/ DocuSign and integrating with Third Party Applications.
- Extensively worked on Agile methodology and attended Daily status/standup meetings.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements. Regularly keeping track on client’s requirement to achieve their organization business goals.
- Configured Financial Service Cloud to track customer financial goals and Advisor activities and financial information as a POC.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, Solutions Standard objects and Custom Objects.
- Worked on custom objects that make it easy to model financial accounts, roll up financial information for clients and groups and track customer goals.
- Experience in designing junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules and Workflows for automated alerts, field updates, time triggered Actions and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Used field level security along with page layout to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created Public Groups, Queues, Permission Sets, Profiles, Users and Security Settings based on role hierarchy.
- Implemented Email-to- Case, Case Escalation rules, Case Assignment rules for service request automation (Service Cloud).
- Actively worked on customization of Sales cloud by configuring Web-to-Lead, Lead Assignment rules, Sales Process and Account Team.
- Implemented CPQ solution using Salesforce CPQ & Contract Management (CLM) for various customers in industries.
- Well versed with Configure Price Quote (Salesforce CPQ) Product and Pricing, Standard Quote/Proposal creation process and understand configuration settings as they relate to the business requirements.
- Worked on various Salesforce CPQ features like product bundles, product rules, discounting.
- Implemented various pricing methods as needed based on requirement.
- Worked on quotes, order management and amendments
- Developed and Customized User interface in Salesforce.com using Visualforce, Apex controllers and Force.com IDE.
- Worked on SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers by following the Governor limits in Salesforce.com.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Queueable Apex, Schedule Apex, API integration for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Designed and developed advanced Visualforce pages including high volume data processing, community portals, REST, SOAP and metadata API.
- Installed and configured DocuSign managed package from AppExchange (installed package).
- Managed Service Cloud components including Service Console, Partner portal, Call Center, CTI integration, Customer Portal, Live agent, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Effective in use of Git-Stash for version controlling and JIRA Bard for issue tracking.
- Worked closely with senior management on a Specific track to meet goals and Documented process workflows reflecting interactions between all software within IT identifying how information is processed and what forms of communications are used.
- Used Informatica Power Center in synchronizing SQL and Oracle to the Salesforce application.
- Involved in migrating the data from Oracle database to Salesforce application using Apex Data Loader. Also used Data Loader and Data Import Wizard for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Sales force Objects.
- Deployed using Change Sets, ANT Migration Tool and work bench. Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins and Project Management tool as JIRA.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
- Performed Unit tests covering all testing scenarios in Apex test classes to achieve a minimum of 90% code coverage.
- Involved in development and execution of test plans with the help of QA Team to fix the bugs.
- Worked on troubleshooting production issues and fixed the issues within the time frame and moved to production.