- Having 12+ years of experience in supporting SAP BW/BI, ORACLE, SQL/PLSQL and PostgreSQL databases running on all versions 8.2 - 9.5 on a 24x7 basis with 1 year of experience in MongoDB (versions 2.x, 3.0.0 and 3.2).
- Very strong in administration, installation & configuration, development, version upgrades, data migration, backup and recovery, replication, disaster recovery, performance monitoring & tuning, index optimization, shell scripts, database development, writing stored procedures & triggers.
- Perform a variety of PostgreSQL tasks related to problem resolution and monitoring, administration, availability, performance and security.
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Responsibilities included implementation, customization, troubleshooting and maintenance of RPM application &integrations.
- Provide the technical support for incidents & investigation applications deployed for Confidential GPC.
- Installing, Upgrading and configuring PostgreSQL servers.
- Maintaining multiple PostgreSQL data base servers and services in different platforms.
- DB Performance tuning, Indexing, Disaster recovery planning or Emergency Recoveries and Ensuring Recoverability of Database Back-ups and restores.
- Creating Users and Providing DB access privileges.
- Integrated ERP & RPM Application with External interfaces like POS, App Launcher, PostgreSQL and Oracle Databases etc.
- Co-ordinate & worked with various teams on integration components like DB issues, application defects, change request responses and site Build configuration.
- Monitoring and Rolled Back for unsuccessful Changes from production in Oracle Cloud.
- Creating change requests and permanent problem solutions, work - spaces etc.
- Migrated packages from one environment to another
- Validated & performed data imports of the legacy data and Managed RPM Application ETL Data feeds.
- Implemented ERP & Retail.Net Applications MVC Architecture to separate the business logic and data of the application from the presentation by creating views, controllers, and web services.
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Collaborate with Project Managers to prioritize development activities & subsequently handle task allocation with available team bandwidth.
- Providing offshore training and managing team from onsite.
- Participated in database warehouse design/development and provide support to local and remote developers and leading an offshore team.
- Co-ordinate & worked with various teams on integration components like DB issues, application defects, change request responses
- Experience in deploying, managing and developing Mongo clusters on Windows and Linux environment.
- Creating, configuration and monitoring Shards sets.
- Analysis of the data to be shared, choosing a shard Key to distribute data evenly.
- Architecture and Capacity planning for Implementing clusters on-premise MMS monitoring and backup solution.
- Administered multiple environments (up to 25TB), automating backups and checks, restore, validation/integrity checks, growth modelling, predictions and system expansion;
- Strong experience in analyzing chunk migrations, splitting and balancing across the cluster.
- Point in time Backup and recovery for clusters using MMS and custom scripts
- Applying OS patches for Linux Instances every month by excluding the ruby gem after that rebooting the instances.
Computer Systems Analyst
- Analysis, design, review, testing and integration between front end systems and various source systems
- Preparation and take ownership of the design documents for the SAP BI team (includes interacting with the business team and cross functional team)
- Created roadmaps for all Transaction and Master Data Models by documenting current and future state diagrams as well as defining gaps
- Responsible for preparation of Technical specification and monitor the development on a daily basis to maintain the delivery schedule
- Architected and Implemented SAP Business Objects Solutions using SAP BW as backend, hands on development experience of WEBI, DESKI, Xcelsius 2008, BEx reporting, Crystal reports and Universe Designer (UDT / IDT).
- Effectively administered and supervised the Business Objects (SAP BI) environment by monitoring/granting permissions and rights to users for viewing, creating and publishing reports.
- Worked extensively on BW 7.3 data warehousing workbench and customized Info Objects, Info Cubes, DSOs, transformations, DTP’s, Info sets, Multi providers, Semantic partitioning, data flow copy and Composite provider.
- Integrated BI Data sources into BW HANA and Creating Different data views according to Business Needs.
- Conducted unit and integration testing’s.
- Production migration planning and deployment
- Hyper care support Post Go Live and knowledge Transfer to Support teams
- Suggested the process improvements to stabilize the system by way of monitoring the loads proactively