- Strategy and execution of large digital transformation programs globally.
- Experience in several industry verticals - Banking, Insurance, Life Sciences, Retail and Logistics.
- Deep knowledge of P&C Insurance Industry landscape and domain across all business functions - Sales and Distribution, Product Development, Underwriting, Claims, Reinsurance, Billing, Accounting and Statistical Reporting.
- Led Business requirement gathering for several large projects. Expertise in data management and data conversion.
- Extensive experience in implementing core COTS products and change management
- Managing revenue and P&L with direct client responsibilities and annual YoY revenue growth targets of up to $20M and overall revenue responsibility of approx. $30-40M.
Director - Programs
- Led the team of solution architects and BAs for initiation and blueprinting of an upgrade project involving Policy, Billing, Claims, EDW and Digital 1st (Agent Portal) for a super-specialty commercial auto carrier in NY.
- Concurrently managed a Claims implementation for a global reinsurer with growing presence in insurtech and primary lines. Led a team of solution architects and client BAs for identifying gaps and integrations for various partners (insurtechs). Proposed analytics solutions such as fraud detection, cat modelling, SIU referral, etc.
- Practice Lead (P&C Insurance) at Dell Services with responsibility for developing strategy and growth of Insurance (P&C) practice in the areas of legacy modernization, BPO, Digital transformation. Post-merger with Confidential DATA, responsible for maintaining sales pipeline - identifying cross-selling avenues at existing L&A, P&C accounts, prospect identification, lead-generation, preparing value propositions and proposals
- Matured partnership with ‘CodeObjects’ Core System vendor
- Led business development and delivery of legacy modernization project for a mid-sized P&C carrier
- Managed the sales of RPA led automation project for a mid sized carrier
- Generated demand for water leakage solution (IoT) and proposed Dell’s solution. Won a pilot project.
- Relationship management and execution for integration for an LTC Carrier’s acquisition of another LTC carrier.
- Championed Confidential I3 contact center solution driven by robust data analysis capabilities, real time voice recognition and analysis and AI capabilities. Solution is based on ForeSight Voice Mining and provides voice biometrics, call recording, fraud prevention, voice recognition, text mining and analytics.
Senior Manager/ Delivery Lead
- Managed implementation of Duck Creek Suite (Policy, Billing and Claims) for ISO and Non-Admitted lines. Project involved integrations with 3rd party and 23 interfaces. The project team of 50+ FTEs was distributed across US and India. Led the Gap Analysis, Effort estimation and scheduling for the project in addition to overall responsibility.
- Established program governance and operationalized the program, Directed continuous delivery model and conceptualized an accelerated delivery methodology for duck creek implementation
Transformation Competency Lead
- Led the transformation practice for P&C Insurance with responsibility for strategy and execution for sales, business development, revenue, client-relationship management and delivery coordination. Generated $30M from transformation initiatives over three-year period. Managed a team of 100+ FTEs
- Led and developed the team in requirement gathering and domain knowledge
- Architected, sold and managed implementation of analytic solution for customer retention
- Conceptualized and provided high level design for IMBR - Insurance Message Bus and Repository as a comprehensive carrier-centric solution for providing a unified message interchange and processing infrastructure supporting ACORD and Custom formats.
- Directed Duck Creek implementations across geographies - for Personal/Commercial and Specialty lines.
- Conducted Portal Rationalization study for 42 existing portals for QBE North America