- Client engagement includes 10 plus years of Financials and Supply Chain Management experience with knowledge in the area of ERP Consulting.
- Handled Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009,2012 & D 365 Implementations for global companies.
- Expert in Financials and Supply Chain Management (WAX/TRAX) and Manufacturing implementations.
- Functional Expertise on Finance GL, AP, AR, Cash and Bank Management, Fixed Assets, Budgeting, Consolidations
- Expertise on Supply Chain Management includes Inventory Management, Procurement and Sourcing, Product Information management, Advanced Warehouse management, Transportation management
- Ability to Collaborate, manage and lead meetings with Business and Technical Consultants/Developers to ensure each phase of the AX implementation for the client is being executed with the solutions provided/recommended
- Work with key users, understand business needs, fit - gap analysis, create functional design documents and development specifications, test the solution, and help in training sessions.
- Strong Domain/functional knowledge and excellent configuration/product knowledge in Manufacturing and Supply Chain which includes OTC and PTP (Production Control, Warehouse & Transportation, Inventory).
- Strong expertise in Identifying and recommending product customizations and enhancements to meet client requirements Domains -Manufacturing, Pharma, Medical Devices, Services, Logistics/Transport
- Knowledge in Configuring Roles/Workflow and Configuration of AX 2009, 2012, and D365
- Experience with Microsoft Office Project and other tools that support project management.
- Strong in maintaining Team Foundation Server (TFS) and SharePoint.
- Excellent training skills and competence in one-on-one training for senior resources/ super users.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, 2012 R2,R3, D365: Finance and Operations, Warehouse/Transportation Management (WAX & TRAX) Manufacturing.
Project Management: Sure Step, PMI Methodology, MS Project/Visio
Integrations: ACH Payments, Basware Invoicing, Label printing softwares,EDI, MHAX (Material Handling for AX), Scale interface and many other applications
ISV Products: AX for Pharma (AXP), Dynamics Scheduling, FlintFox,, DSI Scanworks/Mobileworks, Bluehorse solutions.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant
- Global rollout creation of new legal entity with Global master template.
- Defined FDD &FRD on GL, AP, AR, Cash and Bank management, FA.
- Defined Procure to pay and Order to cash process with Advance warehouse and Transportation.
- Involved in a major customization related to Canadian Customs Invoice documents.
- Defined Procure to pay process including purchase requisition with workflow configurations.
- Configured ACH NACHA for electronic vendor payment.
- Defined User creation and assign role-based security and permissions to users.
- Configured workflow based on or organizational hierarchy.
- Initial requirement gathering phase and capturing in FRD with Fit/Gap analysis.
- Function requirement documentation includes the flow chart with the "As is process" and "To be process” along with the Fit gab analysis.
- Work on upgrade project for global rollout.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant
- Capture user requirements thru workshops / group meetings
- Validate user requirements against ISV Solution (AXP) and provide Fit-Gap (out of the box, configuration, customization) and present back to user for confirmation
- Configure GL, AP, AR Cash and Bank Management, Budgeting and Fixed Assets. and other supporting modules.
- Involved various configuration demos with the stake holders and business users as per their expectation and taking sign off on FRD.
- Preparation on Configuration documents and provided training to the super users.
- Setups and configurations for Finance Module Procurement and sourcing from Purchase requisitions to Invoice workflow process.
Confidential, Miami, FL
AX Lead Specialist
- Implementation on Finance Module on AX 2012 R2 version.
- Understanding the current process and prepared BRD.
- Conducting a detailed study of the client requirements and scope definition.
- Preparing Functional Requirements Document (FRD), Gap Fit analysis and propose suitable (TO BE) solutions on the basis of FRD and getting signoff from the client.
- Generating the detailed Functional Design Document (FDD) and logical scope for the new products/customizations developed based on the business requirements.
- Preparing FDD's based on sure step methodology for the identified requirement which is deviating from Standard AX.
- Preparing a flow charts on MS Visio in understanding the requirements
- Preparation of Test cases and config workbook ID based on the setups.
- Setups and configurations for on GL, AP, AR, Bank, Budgeting.
- Design the global template which can be used across different legal entities.
- Designed financial statements and pull the financial reports via Atlas application.
- Validate all the masters created in MDM integrates properly into AX 2012.
- Validate the entire PO and SO created in OMS integrates properly into AX 2012.
Senior AX Consultant
- Worked within Managed services team with issues on Finance Module - GL, AP, AR, Bank, Multi currency and FA
- Use to resolve issues based on severity level which are raised in CRM.
- Identifying issues with three types, Incident, Change request, Problem.
- Conducting weekly calls with client on issue register tracer with status on issues which are raised.
- Co-ordination with technical team for customizing requirements of clients & functional testing of customized reports.
- Responsible for conducting Conference Room Pilot (CRP) at on-site and presentations to the key/end users.
- Handling the various data conversion activities and provide go-live support
- Preparing Weekly Status Reports and Time Sheets.
- Testing the customized requirement in test instance based on test scenarios and deploying in client instance.
- Coordinating with the support team on the issues and clarifications raised by the client.