- 8 years of experience in IT industry which includes 5 plus years of progressive experience in salesforce.com as Developer/Administrator, And 2 plus years of professional experience in JAVA Development.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management, Case Management, Quote, Forecasting, and Call Center.
- Experience working in Banking domain (Wealth Management).
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation, Lightning, and support experience with Salesforce platform.
- Experienced in Financial Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service cloud, Customer portal using Salesforce CRM.
- Hands - on experience and good knowledge of nCino Bank Operating System.
- Expertise in SFDC Development using Lightning Application, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Indexes, Locks Web Services, Components, Tabs, Apex Web services, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards, Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org - Wide default, Sharing rules, Work Flows.
- Worked on Lightning Process builders, App builder, Flows, Connect API, Chatter, and quick Action.
- Good Experience on Salesforce Lightning. Experience in third party integration with ERP (Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud).
- Experience developing Wave Apps, Datasets, Lenses and Dashboards in Einstein Analytics.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE in design and development of Custom Application for Complex Business Processes in both Sales and Service Cloud Modules.
- Worked on Salesforce Customization, Configuration, Security Controls, creating profiles, roles, users, record layouts and email services.
- Have experience in setting up Salesforce Knowledge.
- Experienced working with Definitive Healthcare Application by Installing the Managed package on to the salesforce Cloud Instance.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, role-based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, report folders, report extractions to various formats, Snapshots
- Experience in creating Dashboards, Reports, Custom Controllers, Visual Force pages, Tabs and analyzing the data in Sales force.
- Extensive hands-on SFDC Administrative experience in creating and managing Apps, Page Layouts, Search layouts and generation of Email templates according to application requirements.
- Proficient in performing large and small-scale data migration from legacy system like Oracle, SAP to Salesforce using Migration Tool, Apex Data Loader and Salesforce Import and Export Wizard.
- Implementation and Integration experience using Custom Objects and Custom Tabs.
- Experience in implementing the Many-to-many, Look-up, Master-Detail, and Hierarchical relationships and Automate the business Process using Approval Process, Workflow rules, Escalation Rules and Auto-Response Rules.
- Have excellent knowledge and hands on experience in Point and Click.
- Experience in validating the data using Validation Rules and Creating Debug logs for users.
- Extensive experience in Integration of Data from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using REST/SOAP API, IBM WebSphere Cast Iron and Informatica on Demand, Ab Initio.
- Extensive experience in developing Triggers, APEX classes, Controllers, writing Workflows, Visual force pages, and Force.com API.
- Highly Experienced in Customer portal, Sales cloud, service cloud, Partner portal and case management.
- Hands on experience in creating and implementation of Role Hierarchies for system security design.
- Expertise in working with Force.com Plug-in and Eclipse IDE for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Have excellent knowledge in implementing Apex scheduling, Batch processing and also have experience in deploying applications from Sandbox to Production instance and change sets.
- Have excellent hands-on experience in SOAP and REST.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Highly dedicated, quick starter, solution driven pattern programmer, Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Excellent at solving complex problems under strict deadlines.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, deployment and maintenance of standalone, Multi-tier, web-based and portals-based object-oriented enterprise applications.
- Analyzed Sales, Marketing & Customer Support business processes used by salesforce.com customers and recommended ways to improve their processes using salesforce.com.
- Worked Developer and as well as a Business Analyst for full-cycle projects, to complete consulting projects on time, and deliver outstanding consulting services to salesforce.com clients.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Trigger, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, S-Control, Offline Edition, Integration, Migration, Batch Jobs, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Schema Builder, Apex Web Services.
Salesforce Tools and Integration Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Connect for Outlook, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production)
Programming languages: C, C++, Apex, Java/J2EE, SQL, .NET, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows platforms, Linux, Unix
Database: Oracle, MS Access, SQL Server 2008
IDE: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in, Force.com IDE
Other Tools: Workbench, Force.com Explorer
Sr. Salesforce Lead Developer/Admin
- Performed the role of Salesforce Developer and Administrator and Worked on SFDC implementation related to Sales Cloud.
- Gathered requirements and developing client-specific solutions by understanding customer’s business and technical environment.
- Worked on an agile project to in corporate nCino into the banks Small Business Associations (SBA) lending process, which included setting up an interface between nCino's cloud solution on the banks server-based loan processing system to move loan documents between the two systems.
- We also trained the banks Loan Operations group on how to use nCino and on integrating the nCino product into their loan process flow.
- Maintained custom nCino-Salesforce objects. Maintain setup records specific to nCino.
- Work with nCino project management team to ready client for Data Configuration stage of implementation.
- Experience working with the Financial Services Cloud to provide personalized service to the client and increase the productivity.
- Identify and streamline workflows using the nCino platform, built on Salesforce.com, and implement changes and levels of customization as needed through the Salesforce Administrator role.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using web services (REST and SOAP API).
- Worked on nCino Credit Memos, nCino Forms and nCino Document Manager.
- Experience working with Standard Sales Analytics application and Service Analytics Application in Einstein Analytics (Wave Analytics).
- Configured nCino Objects Screens, Screen Sections, Screen Views, Route, Route Group as per the requirement to generate Applicants Credit Memo.
- Created nCino Forms by configuring the Form Templates using nCino Defined Markups.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various API’s and displayed them on to the component.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Experienced using Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Applications.
- Installed and Integrated Definitive HealthCare Application with Salesforce Financial Service Cloud.
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex. Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader.
- Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action.
- Built Lightning Component Tab for Salesforce 1 Navigation and Custom Applications in Lightning Experience.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Implemented the Web Services through WSDL in the Salesforce.com for outbound messaging.
- Worked on Integrating CreditLens, eMoney Applications to Salesforce systems using SOAP and REST API's.
- Involved in daily standup meetings, Scrum. This resulted to bring good solution to the business requirement.
- Created Custom Profiles, Public Groups and Roles to distribute user rights and functionality.
- Created different workflow rules, Flows, Process builders, Approvals Process, Email Templates as per the Clients Requirements.
- Worked on Point and Click development.
- Experience on customization and configuration of standard objects like Lead, Account, Contact and Opportunity.
- Designed and developed the Custom objects, Formula fields, validation rules, Page layouts, Components, VisualForce Pages, Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Lightning Components to suit to the needs of the application
- Developed design documents for all the functionalities I involved.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Triggers, and packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Integrated with external system using Web Services Callouts for cleansing the Address and save the data in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Integrated the SOAP and REST based Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Provided support, ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services.
- Developed and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Used the Copado and ANT tools to migrate the code to SIT, UAT and Prod Environment.
Environment: Force.com Platform, Force.com IDE, Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Standard Objects, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Lookup Relationship, Master-Detail Relationship, List Views, Sharing Rules, Profiles, Users, Public Groups, Permission Sets, SOQL, SOSL, HTML, CSS, Record Types, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Page Layouts, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards, Apex Data Loader, Workflows and Approval process, data loader.
Sr. Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Involved in salesforce.com setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Responsible for requirements gathering from business users and prepare technical requirement specification document Implemented Agile Methodologies in developing SDLC.
- Developed and Customized User interface in salesforce.com using Visualforce, Apex controllers and Force.com IDE.
- Designed and developed Visualforce pages and controllers for distribution enhancement.
- Built apex classes implementing SOQL statements within Eclipse to manage interaction with the database.
- Developed web services using Salesforce.com Webservices API to provide data for third party clients.
- Created and deployed several Reports using salesforce.com platform.
- Created Visualforce email templates and also automated Email Process to send installation instructions to new and existing customers.
- Used CSS in HTML code to better manage look and feel of web pages.
- Experience with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse.
- Created summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts and Dashboards to assist the business team.
- Worked intensely on custom objects, triggers and workflows, Process builders, Flows.
- Designed and build custom applications using Force.com and Visualforce.com.
- Used Apex Explorer for viewing salesforce.com data.
- According to the business user’s requirement, creating Reports and Dashboards.
- Working with Administration activities like Users, Profiles, Permission Set Role, OWD settings and Sharing Rules. Designed and Developed Service Cloud and Integration.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages and Controllers.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, Solutions Standard objects & Custom Objects.
- Using Data Loader and Import Wizard for Data Export, Updates and Backup for the organization.
- Created workflows for automated Lead Routing, Lead Escalation, and Alerts & Custom Coaching Plans.
- Implemented Single Sign-On with SAML on force.com
- Created Public Groups, Queues, Permission Sets, Profiles, Users &Security Settings based on role hierarchy. Involved in Data Migration from the Legacy Systems to Salesforce.
- Worked on writing Apex Triggers & Apex Classes, Batch Apex and Scheduled Apex.
- Experienced in designing UI using Visual Force Pages. Wrote Test Scripts for various scenarios.
- Migrating Metadata from one sandbox to another sandbox using Force.com IDE tool.
- Used Web Services like SOAP API and Rest API to integrate with external systems.
- Implemented Web-to-Lead for automation of the lead creation.
- Performed Unit, Integration, Regression and User Acceptance Testing.