- Over thirty eight years of software development and project lead experience in business software applications development, including programming and installation of various software applications systems.
- Utilized IBM mainframe, client server and network environments to design, analyze, program, test, implement and maintain large, medium, and small - scale cross-platform business applications.
- Quick to master state of art business application systems and has proven high quality productive professional work.
Confidential, Los Angeles, California
Lead Programmer Analyst
- Acted as a project lead to gathering business requirements, systems analysis, design and development of the In-house Booking Reservation, Accounting and Sales/Marketing systems
- Major enhancement to allow remote travel agents of travel agency to make direct request of passenger booking information via internet Platforms.
- Integration of Client/Server software (ICVERIFY) with the proprietary software in order to process credit card debit and credit transactions.
- Conversion of Land Package table to multi-dimensional table by Voyage.
- Migration of Mainframe Accounting applications to Client Server Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- The system environment was IBM CICS Command Level, COBOL II, MS SQL Server and Microsoft .NET
- Acted as a project lead to gathering business requirements, systems analysis, design and development of a major enhancement to the Vehicle Production Ordering System. The project objective was to streamline the Nissan/Infinity Production Order Scheduling by means of Geographic Batching the vehicle distribution by Manufacturer Offline Date.
- Enhanced the Vehicle Order processing to streamline the efficiency of the Japanese manufactured vehicles from weekly to daily.
- Enhanced the Vehicle Production Ordering system to consolidate the processing of Mexico and Canada Orders by communicating directly with the Regional Processing Center.
- Participated in the Accessory Expansion Project to expand the number of accessories that can be added to vehicles. This will improve vehicle sales by creating a more competitive options and vehicle pricing for the customer and also improve marketability for the new vehicles.
- The system environment was IBM 3090 OS/MVS/XA, CICS Command Level, COBOL MVS, DB2, DYL280 and DB2, SQL.
- Assist all phases of project implementation that lead to successfully migration of the Manufacture Trade applications from the IBM mainframe, CICS, DB2 environment to SAP R3 systems.
- Lead a team of 2 FTE and 8 contractors in the technical analysis, design, development and support the following cross platform, multi-vendor applications: Sales Expense Recording and Tracking, Marketing Effectiveness, Customer Activity, Target Spending Rate, Retail Broker Commission, Sales Incentive, Sales Tax Tracking and Coupon Redemption systems.
- Evaluate application software packages or modules and make recommendations to management.
- Work with project manager to formulate and define application scope and objectives. Devise and modify procedures to solve business problems.
- Co-managed the Marketing Analysis and Spoil Server project to allow users more visibility of business data.
- Facilitated and documented status, conversion and testing meetings as requested.
- Performed analysis on various functions, including Service Level Agreements and billing testing strategy.
- Developed and maintained project plans and application migration strategy document, task lists, issues lists and test scripts.
- Participated as team member and acted as a project lead in all technical aspects to remediate the Year 2000 (Y2K) compliance of multiple business applications.
- Developed a customized interface programs which resulted in the elimination of non-Y2K compliant systems.
- Implemented client server reporting tool, reducing 50% of the monthly batch processing of the sales and Marking reporting system.
- The system environment was IBM 3090 OS/MVS/XA, CICS Command Level, COBOL MVS, DYL280 and DB2, SQL.