- Self - driven Business Intelligence technologist with 20+ years of experience serving a Sr. SQL Solutions Analyst/ Implementations Architect/ BI Developer supporting executive management and users within core business units.
- Specialize in driving business growth through software development, automation, integration, reporting, business intelligence governance and financial analysis.
- Proven liaison between management, business and Information Systems.
- Diverse industry experience - Aerospace, Mortgage, Banking, Biotech, Healthcare, Information Technology, Real Estate, Stock Markets and dot com. Supporting business units such as Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales, Call Center, Credit, e-commerce and Business Development.
- Currently pursuing machine learning and Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Associate certification.
Database: Microsoft SQL Server (On-prem and Azure Cloud), Oracle, Sybase SQL Server, MS Access, Fox Pro
Integration: Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Analytics: Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
Reporting: MS SQL Reporting Service (SSRS), Tableau, Power BI, Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) Reports, Crystal Reports, Actuate Reports, Micro Strategy OLAP Reporting, Business Objects
Dev Tools: Visual Studio, J-Developer, Business Objects Data Quality, Oracle Developer, Toad
Architecture: ERwin, Visio
Source Control: Git, Bitbucket, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe, Serena Dimensions
Servers: MS SQL Server, MS Site Server, MS SSRS Server, MS Transaction Server, Microsoft Index Server, Web-Logic Server, SOA Server, BAM Server, IIS, J-Run, Tableau
Technologies: CI/CD, Deployment Automation (DevOps), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Application Development Framework (ADF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Process Execution Language (BPEL), InfoPath, Google Analytics, Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA), SEM, Big data
Languages: Java, C# .Net, Visual Basic .net, Visual Basic
Sr. Business Intelligence Developer
- Database architecture and integration of loan funding, loan sale and human resource data to Oracle ERP system.
- Created SQL Agent Job Monitoring automation that logs SQL agent job execution details and notifies the team upon job failures and/or Service Level Agreement breach using email/phone and also creates a JIRA bug ticket.
- Created custom processes for data replication from FoxPro to SQL Server.
- Worked on SSRS report migration to use data from new data warehouse.
- Worked as a part of the performance team to drive system improvement and guided the team to implement best practices.
- Lead documentation efforts using Confluence.
Technologies: SQL 2017 stack - Information Service (SSIS), Reporting Service (SSRS), Visual Studio 2019, JIRA, Confluence
Confidential - Los Angeles CA
- Set up the database architecture for Index Management System (IMS) constituent model.
- Created SSIS packages and stored procedures to handle large volume data sets (over 10 million records per day).
- Created SSIS processes to import index and constituent data to Index Processing Application (IPA).
- Guided the team to implement best practices.
Technologies: SQL 2016 stack - Information Service (SSIS), JIRA, Confluence
Business Intelligence Engineer
- Worked as a part of EIS Business Intelligence team providing solutions to supply chain and other teams.
- Administration of SSRS and Tableau server.
- Working as a member of Database Administrator (DBA) team to support database security, blocking, installation, Availability Group (AG), backup/restore, Clustering and performance tuning.
- Development of Data warehouse, Tabular Model (SSAS) and reports (SSRS and Tableau).
- Built Enterprise Tabular Model (cube) for Cumulative Bill of Material (CBOM).
- Database architecture and development - SQL data flow (SSIS), Stored procedures, functions, triggers, jobs etc.
- Solely responsible for revamping Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) reporting data processes.
- Stationed within Supply Chain team for ease of reach, to understand the business and rapid turnarounds.
- Trained as Material Planner to understand business challenges and pain-points of supply chain.
- Rewrote one of the key reports in the company, with over 10000 executions per day. The report provides demand and supply status of a part to Material Planners so they can plan efficiently.
- Created Bill of Material (BOM) reports using data from Siemens Teamcenter (Product Lifecycle Management software).
- Continuous focus on agile product development, process improvement, delivery and customer satisfaction.
Technologies: SQL 2016 stack - Information Service (SSIS), Reporting Service (SSRS), Analysis Service (SSAS), Power BI, DAX, Tableau 10.5, Visual Studio 2017, Atlassian stack (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence), SolarWinds Ignite Database Performance Monitoring, Jenkins, GIT, TFS, PowerShell