- Data Analyst with 25+ years of experience executing data - driven solutions to increase efficiency, accuracy and utility of data processing.
- Experience at creating dash boards, custom reports, machine learning, predictive data modeling and regression modeling to deliver insights and implement action-oriented solutions to complex business problems.
- Data Visualization / Database Design & Development / Project Management / Data Processing
- ETL / Data Wrangling / Data Analysis / Troubleshooting / Dash Board Development
Methodology: SCRUM, Agile, JAD
Senior Data Analyst
Confidential, Trevose, PA
- Handle ETL and data mining requests.
- Create highly customized automated client reports.
- Handle Ad-Hoc reporting requests on ER database (Health record data).
- Perform Data Validation and verification, investigate and resolve data quality and consistency issues .
- Migration Project - Performing Data Mapping of Legacy DB to TravelTracker 7 Reporting DB.
- Work with clients to identify business needs and data reporting solution options tailored to their specific needs.
- Manage Projects ensuring accurate and timely delivery.
- Create Dashboards and tools for sales and client support staff to automate repetitive and manual processes. Increasing efficiency and accuracy.
- Assist coworkers in working through difficult coding projects.
- Work with data migration teams.
- Investigate reporting/data issues to determine root cause and recommend corrective action.
Senior Data Analyst
Confidential, Libertyville, IL
- Data wrangling/munging 2.5 million new records weekly.
- Analyze client databases - Identify trends, recommend enhancements.
- Geo-mapping and data segmentation.
- Analyze Online Web Traffic Patterns for client websites.
- Analysis/Insights of data for marketing campaigns (pre-campaign planning, mid-campaign analysis/recommendations and post campaign reporting/analysis wrap-up).
- Established company’s IT department and migration of all database and list services in-house.
- Perform data profiling, data modeling and builds of all company databases.
- Developed and compiled multi-source SQL database (over 190M records), with full demographic overlay.
- Manage all IT Projects; ensuring deadlines are met on time and on budget.
- Built internal and client facing dashboards for sales staff, streamlining and automating repetitive tasks enabling client services to create their own reports.
- Maintain documentation on all IT projects and proposals.
- Utilized R for Logistic Regression models for selecting prospective customers from mailing lists. Mid-campaign response analysis to identify new emerging trends to be acted upon.
- Utilized R for Cluster Analysis of client customer sales data to personalize printed sales mailers with items the individual recipients might have an interest in. This approach increased sales by 20% over panels without this personalization for most campaigns.
- Reduced a client mailing campaign size and cost by 75% (40,000 down to 10,000 mailers) while maintaining same sales volume of previous mailing campaigns using Predictive Models.
- Build Dash Boards and presentation reports using Tableau.
Confidential, Ivyland, PA
- Designed, managed, programmed and updated client databases, and processed list segmentation orders while coordinating with the print shop, mail shop, shipping and accounting departments. Handled address standardization, NCOA, CASS, Code1 and merge/purge, in addition to tracking and reporting all database/order activity for monthly billing reports.
- Provided cross-training to other employees on use of databases and reports.
- Wrote Web interface for Army ROTC recruiters to utilize data mining (SQL) to search for potential prospects.
- Created Visual Basic Utilities for List Order Fulfillment Teams to quickly and accurately process project requests.
- Tracked online web browsing patterns for traffic on client website.
- Managed and updated 220M-record database with full demographic overlay.
- Streamlined order fulfillment process to save 50% time and increase order accuracy.
- Perform data analysis for client data - suggest areas for improvement, identify possible areas for further marketing/trends.
- Utilize SAS for response analysis and building logistic regression models to select prospective customers from mailing list databases.