A goal - oriented Technical Business Analyst/Project Manager with extensive experience in the Payments industry, Healthcare, Insurance, Financial services and B2B products. Well versed at completing Business Analyst artifacts in fast paced environments as well as an in-depth understanding of Software development.
- 10+ years of BA and QA experience.
- Software Integration implementations with 3rd party applications experience.
- Proficient in writing & designing detailed technical and functional system specifications to support various client and IT System Solutions.
- Extensive End User Training documentation and delivery.
- Business Process Analysis, Planning and Re-engineering.
- Expertise in collection, facilitation, and delivery of complex business requirements. Extensive experience in process documentation; use cases; test cases; execution of test cases and defect logging in coordination with business and technology teams.
- Version One
- Service Now
- Microsoft Office Suite (including MS Project)
- ACE Project
- MS Visio
- MS Access
- SQL Server
- TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Sage Software (MAS 90/200)
- Dayforce (Ceridian)
Databases: Access, Oracle, SAP, SQL
- Managed security controls for HRIS systems.
- Supported and administered all HRIS applications.
- Coordinated with external vendors to cleanse data imports.
- Responsible for data integrity, development of business analytics, and analysis of process flows for improvement opportunities.
- Analysis and reconciliation of HR data.
Business Systems Analyst
- Assisted in the Enterprise initiative to reengineer the Executive Management of all Projects.
- Organized and restructured the Agile processes and ceremonies to better align each team.
- Implemented a Technology Pre-Screening questionnaire for Development LOE analysis.
- Translated Business Requirements into Technical User Stories for the Nashville development team.
- Created Jira tickets for daily technical support of system issues for the Check development team.
- Development team representative for all ongoing projects.
- Client onboarding repeatable process proposal to Executive Management.
Business Systems Analyst
- Gathered Requirements, analyzed and evaluated user needs to create system solutions that support overall business strategies for MBS-CD (internal system).
- Created Jira tickets for all business requirements.
- Spearheaded the Customer Care team in the Global initiative to enhance all systems to ensure they are in Compliance with Federal regulations.
- Documented system requirements defined scope and objectives for the Customer Care development team.
- Created system specifications that drive system development and implementation.
- Liaison between IT and End Users.
- System Testing of the QA environment and Production.
- Presented feature developments to Trainers and team leads.
Sr. Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Aligned information technology solutions to business initiatives and operational procedures;
- Restructured HR processes and procedures as well as Accounting and Operations SOP’s. Contributed to all development efforts and served as a BA on various projects.
- Create, maintain & control project plans in accordance with project progress. Identified ongoing issues and risks within project plans, in effort to eliminate implementation issues. Performed business process analysis of current business processes and provided recommendations for improvement.
- Implementation and migration of a new system for Consumer Center.
- Business Analysis and Project management of implementing a cloud-based CRM solution (Hubspot).
- Build QA Test Scripts & led testing for all SDLC projects.
- Led User Interface (UI) analysis with business teams to validate accuracy.
- Created project plans in accordance with project management framework standards and procedures.
- Create staff development process documents.
Sr. Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Collaborate with Executive management, functional managers and project managers to plan business & technology initiatives.
- Identify and resolve project issues as well as manage project risks.
- Promoted and educated business units on Agile methodologies; advantages; techniques; strategies; reports and charts.
- Encouraged IT use of TFS (e.g. adding User Stories) to provide more accurate reporting for Executive Management.
- Led daily/weekly SCRUM meetings.
- Built QA Test Scripts & led testing for various projects.
- Shifted existing projects from Waterfall to Agile or Waterfall/Agile methodologies.
- Working with Business Units as a Project Manager to implement web-based product offerings for clients.
- Project Manager over internal database implementations & enhancements.
Sr. Business Analyst/Project Manager (Consultant)
- Provided development requirements and timeline to Developers in Release Planning meetings.
- Lead and mentor Jr. team members in best practices in an Agile environment.
- Work independently and as a team contributor in the Implementation Group.
- Gathered requirements from client and translated them into technical documentation including data mapping, business rules, data flow, and ftp protocol for Engineers and IT Operations.
- Executed SQL Queries for client research, QA and client post-implementation support.
- Created and modified User Stories in Version One and ServiceNow.
- Provided post-implementation support, Lessons Learned Sessions, and transitioned clients to Client Service Representative (CSR) responsible for the on-going relationship with the client.
- Identified and contributed to process improvement opportunities by providing proactive and strategic solutions in an Agile/Waterfall environment. Led daily/weekly SCRUM meetings.
- Configure clients in Oracle database using SQL inserts and in pharmacy processor’s system using ServiceNow.
- Created and maintained Functional Requirements, Project Plans and Test Case Plans through each SDLC.
Financial Systems Analyst (BA)/Staff Accountant
- Chargeback Journal Entry training to offshore team and Financial Analysts.
- Integration of Accounting Business Units (Acquisitions) with various financial software onto SAP ECC 6.0.
- Master Data Maintenance & Control: Month-End support, Customers, Cost Centers, G/L, Workflow, MM, Profit Centers, Banks, BEX (BI/BW) queries and end-user support.
- Query, reconcile and analyze large volumes of data utilizing various tools.
- Workflow Enhancement Project (In-house): Process Flow Mapping (PTP), functional testing, research & requirements gathering.
- Telecom/Datacom Software Implementations: (AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile) File/Data mapping, created Business unit process flows. Ongoing: Data loads, variance report tracking and resolution. Integrated all mobile devices into Concur for managerial tracking and cost center budgeting purposes.
- Concur Mobile View Enhancements Project: Requirements, Draft Test Scripts and Post Go-live support.
- Telecom: Mobile Application QA testing (POS)
- Online Bill Pay Feature Pack 2 Project (e-Biller & e-Banking): QA testing & User Interface (UX) testing.
- Vertex Software Enhancements: Restructure material codes; map appropriate G/L account to each material code & build material code matrix noting taxable/exempt for each state.
- A/P lead on acquisitions: General Ledger translating, analysis of company’s aging report/outstanding items, A/P liaison up to acquisition completion.
- Identify & escalate problems/issues with SAP functionality (HPQC).
- MRBR: Design user interface, test and maintain good receipt tracking.
- Offshore Liaison: Provide ongoing training and support to IT team, A/P Team, Procurement and Financial Analysts.
- Business to Business (B2B) Accounting & Telecom SME: Requirements gathering, document workflows, process flows, (EDI Billing/Invoicing Feeds).
- PCI Compliance Officer: Primary contact for any PCI issues and provided governance for new and existing standards.
Business Analyst (Consultant)
- Designed & implemented software designed to standardized monthly reconciliation reports for over 40 Blue Cross/Blue Shield accounts via IBM EDI feeds.
- Developed project goals and scope, translated business needs into technical terms, prepared detailed work breakdown structures (WBS) and directed team in achieving project milestones.
- Analyzed & cleared up to $2 million of monthly/quarterly variances on all ACH transfers.
- Led testing of IBM EDI feeds.
- Assist in streamlining/documenting processes & procedures for monthly reconciliations.