- Over 18 years of Information Technology experience with specialization in the field of Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing as an Agile technologist.
- Hands - on, experience in leading business intelligence engagements delivering insightful, interactive dashboards on multiple platforms along with well-honed leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experienced in working with senior business, technology management and collaborating across cross-functional teams.
- Business Objects| Tableau | Crystal Reports | Live Office | SAP Lumira | Cognos | QlikView | Qlik Sense | MicroStrategy| Alteryx | ETL - Informatica
- Talend | Oracle | SQL | Toad | SQL Developer | SybaseIQ |ParAccel |MS SQL Server | Microsoft Azure Cloud | Data Federator Tool- Composite Studio
- Data Modeling | Star-Schema |Linux |HP Unix | Sun Solaris | Agile (Product Owner / SAFe) | Access | Jira | Visio
- MS Project | Microsoft Office (Word, Excel (advanced), PowerPoint)
Sr Business Intelligence Lead
- Managing the Reporting project and interacting with the stakeholders on day to day basis.
- As a BI Solutions Architect provided new solutions to the users in replacing the legacy process and methodologies with new tools.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to existing system architectures.
- Building various reports using Web intelligence reporting module.
- Worked as a Sr. Business Objects developer in designing Adhoc Universes and generating reports.
- Building data visualization and dashboard screens using Tableau.
- Worked on Creating Aggregates, Hierarchies, Charts, Filters, Quick Filters, Context filters, User filters, Calculated fields, Sets, Groups and Trend Lines using Tableau.
- Fixed the SM Commission based reports and procedures.
- Check the integrity of the data and make sure it’s loaded correctly from source to target.
- Worked with Business Users in gathering requirements and understanding their needs for the new reporting solution
- Worked as senior Business Analyst in providing information to end users with their day to day data requirements and designing BRDs (Business Requirement Document).
Software/Tools: BO XI 4.2, Tableau 10.4, SAP BODS, Oracle 12G
Sr Business Intelligence Lead
- As a BI Lead/Solutions Architect provided customized solution to replace the monthly manual process that users perform each month. The new automated process will be used across Global Credit Risk teams in Confidential .
- Designed and maintained stable BI delivery platform.
- Worked on gathering business requirements and building the RCP reports using Web intelligence reporting module.
- Automated the RCP reports by generating reports via Live Office and embedding in Power point decks.
- Developed RCP Global, EM Master List, GIIPS Summary reports in Web Intelligence module replacing the old method of reporting on the users’ side.
- Designed and built interactive dashboards (using Tableau) and visualization for DBNY Expected Loss analysis.
- Utilized Tableau server to publish and share the reports with the users.
- Implemented data blending and joins to work with data from multiple databases in a single report.
- Created workflows to fetch data from different sources using Alteryx
- Worked as Business Analyst and created BRD’s by interacting with stakeholders.
Software/Tools: BO XI 4.2, Tableau 10.4, Alteryx, Live Office 4.1, SAP Lumira, Oracle 12G
Sr Financial Analytics and Services
- Conducted meetings, discussions with Allowance teams to understand and provide better solutions for various reporting methods.
- Design reporting architecture and provided recommendations for reporting technology
- Worked as a Lead BI in implementing Tableau Dashboards for Credit Cost Forecast project.
- Worked as a Data Analyst in performing gap analysis for the data loaded from Caplogic system.
- Designed and built interactive dashboards (using Tableau) for comparing outstanding exposure amts between Credit risk and Caplogic system.
- Developed Tableau workbooks from multiple data sources using Data Blending.
Software/Tools: BO XI 4.1, Sybase IQ, Tableau 10.0, Oracle 12G