- To achieve high performance oriented position where I can offer my expertise and skills to benefit the organization.
- Proven ability to rapidly design, estimate, prototype and implement complex systems in an atmosphere of evolving project requirements using AGILE SCRUM methodologies and followed SDLC Methodology
- Experienced in ETL Tools and Software Development
- A highly motivated engineer with acumen to solve complex business and technical problems
- Liaison between the Business unit and Technology team to ensure communication while resolving technical issues
- Expert in areas of requirements gathering, project architecture, design and development
- Proficient in Informatica 86/91, Teradata 131, Datastage 87 and HP ServiceCenter based software development
- Experienced to bridge gaps between technical specifications and customer requirements
- P r ofi c i ent i n l ead i ng and m entor i ng i nd i v i du a l s while for mi ng c ohes i v e team env i r on ments
Manage ment: IT S ervi c e Ma nagement, Requ i r ements G ather i ng an d A na l ys i s, Visio, Data Flow Diagrams, E Commerce, Troubleshooting, Team - oriented, Communication, Collaboration, agile development, SCRUM Methodologies, CMS tools. HIPAA Compliance, ERP, E- Commerce, ICD 9/10 codes.
Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst
- Project Management, requirement scoping, report development, time management, working on multiple projects and providing support is my day to day activity.
- Working onsite and doing 4 to 5 projects and multiples roles as per client needs using visualization tool Unify.
- Creating offline reports in excel using Lookups, Macro and VBA. and online liquid data reports in Unify. Leading a support call for clients with their report building and tools.
- Creating dashboard, charts, and stories. Automating the offline reports.
- Leading the call for support offered to the client for our solutions.
- Being the lone developer on the team and being the go to guy for the clients and the Confidential team at Dannon.
- Handling multiple databases coming from Confidential POS, Panel, Shopper Sights and Clients data and incorporating into the reports as per client’s needs.
- Using Alteryx for QC purposes.
- Driving the client with their business needs and providing them healthy solutions and managing the India team to do some of the development work.
- Worked on accomplishing and delivering multiple Java based enhancements on the Patient Scheduling and Registration solutions of Cerner
- Developed for all layers of the solution from UI to Services
- Enhanced the existing scheduling UI layer by adding new interaction features in HTML, JS, jQuery
- Added business logic to the model layer in an MVC architecture to support new features to the solution
- Worked in teams following Agile management methodology with daily SCRUM
- Applied continuous integration using Jenkins and Hudson
- Managed dependencies using Maven
- Used tools like Findbugs and Clover to write maintainable code and reduce technical debt