- Microsoft Certified Professional offering more than 15 years of IT Project Development and Architecture experience in designing, developing and maintaining Business Intelligent (MS BI) Solutions and Web Applications using various Technologies primarily on Microsoft.
- Proficient in Microsoft Azure Business Intelligence suite (ADLS, ADLA, HDI, ADF, AAS & PBI), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) 2014/2016, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2008, SQL Server 2012/2014 and SSAS (Tabular and OLAP Cube) for developing and maintaining Data Migration, Ingestion and warehousing projects.
- Good Experience in Data Modeling OLTP, OLAP Logical and Physical Data Models using ER/Studio, ERWIN and SAP PowerDesigner on Oracle and MS SQL RDBMS databases. Also has good experience in building Canonical Models.
- Hands - on experience in various phases of SDLC such as requirements and analysis, design and development, Data warehouse, OLAP Cubes and reporting solutions using MS SQL Server 2017/2014/2012/ 2008 R2/ 2005/ 2000 SSIS, SSRS and SSAS Technologies, Oracle 9i/10 g, Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013/2010 (Data Tools and Scope Script Applications)
- Involved in Data governance, enforcing corporate Data Modeling standards and best practices like maintaining good Enterprise Data Dictionaries in Master Data Management (MDM)
- Strong SQL Server Developer skills in creating complex Stored Procedures/Packages/triggers/views and T-SQL queries.
- Have strong data visualization, data analytical and data cleansing skills using Tableau, Informatica IDQ and Quick Address Batch.
- Skilled at end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, designing, coding, testing, de-bugging, documentation and implementation.
- Well versed in extraction, transformation and Loading (ETL) of data from disparate sources like CSV files, text files, excel files and many RDBMS sources using SSIS, T-SQL, Informatica PC.
- Proficient in developing ETL packages with the ability to manage large volumes of data by sharing the data transformation within the package and the database.
- Possess good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills with demonstrated abilities.
Business Intelligence: ER/Studio, Erwin, SQL Server 2012/2008 R2/2005 SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Visual Studio 2015/2013, Data Tools, SQL Server 2000 DTS Packages, SharePoint Server 2005/2007, Performance Point Server 2007, Quick Address Batch, MatchIT, ProClarity, Tableau, Informatica, Business Objects 5.0, Fast Radar, Power BI
Azure Technologies: Azure SQL DB, SQL Server, Data Lake, Data Lake Analytics, U-SQL, HD Insights Cluster (Spark), Hive SQL, Analysis Services, Data Factory, Data Bricks, Active Directory, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, VM, VNet, Traffic Manager, Blob Storage, Key Vaults, Power Shell, Azure Monitor, ExpressRoute.
Tools: Rational Rose Product Suite, MS-Project, Visual Source Safe, TFS, Dream weaver, MS-FrontPage, MS-Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Flash 5.0, Microsoft SharePoint 2007 /2010, Aqua Data Studio 4.7 - 7.2.
Database: MS SQL Server 2017/2014/2012/ 2008 R 2/ 2005/ 2000 / 7.0 , Teradata, Oracle 8/8i/9i/10g, IBM Db2 8.1 and MS Access, Elasticsearch
Internet Technology: ASP.NET, Web Services, SOAP, .NET Remoting, Security, ASP, OLE DB, COM/COM+/DCOM, Windows Services, ActiveX DLLs, IIS 4.0/5.0/6.0,HTML & Java Script, JSON
Language: UNIX Shell Scripts, C#.NET, VB.NET, VB, C, C++, JAVA, XML
Others: Siebel Analytics, Siebel EIM and Billing System like Geneva etc., PeopleSoft, and SalesLogix
Business Intelligence Architect/Data Modeler
- Create and Modify logical and physical Data Models for GPO Payments ACH AML High Risk Reports for Confidential ’s Data Fabric Team
- Use SAP Power Designer for designing and modifying existing OLTP and OLAP Data Models
- Work on creating Fastpath (Canonical Model) Query and Search Datasets to host Data as in Services (DAAS) REST APIs in Cesium for providing data in JSON Format
- Work on Designing and Creating Elasticsearch Indices, aliases, nested objects for better and scalable Search capabilities in the APIs
- Worked on generating XML output and modifying XSDs for US RTP RTCT query Service API
- Create Data mapping specification documents for the TrADS ETL Development Team to implement Transformation logics as per the business rules for Data Movement Activities across different RDBS Stages and to Elasticsearch
- Use TOAD Data Point and TOAD for Oracle for doing Data Analysis, creating Packages to give XML Output in the XML and Validations
- Use Jira Boards for maintaining and updating Project stories and Tasks
Environment: SAP PowerDesigner 16.6, Cesium Fastpath, Elasticsearch, PL-SQL, JSON, XML, XSD, oracle, TOAD, MS SQL Server, SSIS, Talend, Autosys, Azure (ADL, ADLA, HDI, ADF), OLAP, OTP, Canonical Models.
MS BI Azure Analytics Architect/DEV Lead
- Finalize the technology stack (ADLS, ADLA, HDI, ADF, AAS & PBI) required for implementing Azure Analytics for CDS Visualization and Dashboard Reports
- Identified various data sources required for Implementation of CDS Analytics and worked with Data owners and Machine Data Lake Team to ensure required datasets are pulled into the Enterprise Azure Data Lake
- Performed assisted text conversion of existing Solutions Titles, Actions, Verification, Specification etc. using SQL Server 2017 DQS
- Design and Develop Labor Hours Estimates and Root Cause Likelihood Immediate Assessment Reports using existing algorithm in the Data lake and HDInsight Clusters Environment
- Play the DEV Lead role for designing and developing ETL for processing the Data from different sources (EDS, SRT, QSOL, Warranty-Claims, GuidanzWeb, EBU DWH) from landing Area in ADLS to HDInsight Cluster Staging and ODS DBs, build Azure Analysis Services Tabular Cube and feed it Power BI Dashboards and Reports.
Environment: Azure Analysis Services(AAS), Azure Data lake Store(ADLS), Azure Data lake Analytics(ADLA), Azure HDInsight’s Clusters, Azure Data Factory(ADF), Power BI Desktop/Pro/Premium, Azure SQL DB, SQL Server 2016/2017 DQS, T-SQL, ERWIN, oracle, TOAD, VSTS.
MS BI Consultant, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI Developer
- Involved in developing SQL Server 2014 SSAS Tabular Cube known as FM MBR using Visual Studio Data Tools 2013 (VS 2013 DT) to design the data model, create and manage relationships among the Facts and Dimension tables
- Created various measures like MoMs, YoY, VTTs,Tenant Counts, Entitlement Sum using DAX formulas and also used the Out Of the Box SSAS feature of defining KPIs.
- Involved in creation of 6-tile view Dashboard and Power BI reports using Power BI Desktop and deployed them to powerbi.com
- Involved in the Monthly RoB activities to populate the data for monthly MBRs
- Designed and Created SQL Server 2014 SSIS Packages to pull the Fast Track data from its source systems and load them finally into Dimensional Model data Mart called CommercialDataMart
- Used Cosmos Scope script and Fast Copy utilities to create scope steams in Azure Data Lake (Cosmos Virtual Cluster) using Visual Studio 2015 (VS 2015)
- Used Power Query (Included in Office 2016) to connect to the Cosmos Cluster and download the data do Analysis required.
- Worked with Analysts to gather requirement, convert the functional specs to technical inputs for development, write MDX queries to check the data in OLAP cube sources and to analyze further on them etc.
Environment: Microsoft SQL Server 2014/ 2016 SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS Tabular and OLAP), Dimensional Data warehouse(Data Mart), Power BI, Azure Data Lake COSMOS, Sangam, VS-2013/2015, SSDT, VSO Team Foundation Server (TFS), Office 365, Agile Project Methodology