- Over 13 years of experience in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) platform with different middleware technologies including 11 years of extensive work experience on TIBCO suite of products in variety of business domains like Retail, Telecommunications, banking, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing.
- Certified Scrum Master and Experienced in interacting with Business Users, Business Analyst, IT Leads, Developers and System Analysts to gather and analyze business requirements and architect solutions.
- Expert in Agile and Waterfall SDLC.
- Expert in installation, configuration, development, testing, deployment, administration and monitoring integration projects using various TIBCO suites of products.
- Experience with Web - Services development and other key standards (SOAP, REST, WSDL, WADL, Security, Encryption/Decryption) and familiar with SOA concepts.
- Migrated TIBCO BW5 to Container Edition and architected solutions to route data from and to GCP Cloud environment. Worked on both Cloud and On-prem Kubernetes environments.
- Took over lead role whenever required and mentored the development team. Expert GIT administrator migrated TIBCO source code from XML Canon to GIT. Integrated GIT with Jenkins for continuous deployments for BW5 and BWCE code bases.
- Expert in Jenkins automation (DevOps) for continuous integration with Shell and Ant scripts.
- Highly motivated and conceptually strong individual with excellent communication, analytical, technical, multi-tasking, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
TIBCO: BWCE 2.5.2, BW Maven Plugin 2.0.1, Active Matrix Business works 5.13/5.11/5.10 , Runtime agent, Rendezvous 8.3/8.1, EMS 8.4/7.0/5.0/4.0 , Administrator 5.9/5.7, Adapter ADB 5.2.X and Spotfire Desktop 7.0.0
Integration Tools: CA API Gateway Policy Manager 9.2.00, Websphere Integration Developer 6.0.2, Websphere MQ 6.0, Vitria Businessware 3x and 4x versions, Web sphere MQ
Version Control: Gitlab (Cloud and On-prem), Clear case 8.x/7.x, Tortoise CVS 1.12, WINSCP 5.3/5.2
Bug Tracking: JIRA (On-Prem and Cloud), HP Quality Centre 10/9, Remedy 7/6, Test Director 8.0
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, DB: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, SQL SERVER 5.0, TOAD
Other Tools & Technologies: Splunk, Jenkins, Datadog, NewRelic, DataFlux, Postman, SOAP UI 5.2/4.2, SOATest Suite 5.5.3, TOAD v11/v10, HTTP Watch 8/7, EMSSnoop, OPEN ALM
TIBCO Lead Developer
- Senior TIBCO and middleware developer in Integration competency center (ICC) unit.
- Migrated the TIBCO source code from XML Canon to GIT. Created GIT repositories and defined the workflow using branching technique.
- GIT administrator for ICC team, Well versed with GIT merging concepts like fast-forward, recursive and cherry-pick. Experienced in resolving TIBCO code merge conflicts.
- Defined automated deployment process and developed jobs for batch deployments, exports and to generate configurations in Jenkins using shell, Ant scripts.
- Lead development teams in building TIBCO solutions (On-Prem and Cloud) by designing, mentoring, doing code reviews and preparing release plans. Worked with production support for releases and in resolving issues encountered during releases.
- Established deployment pattern for Kubernetes Anthos environment for on-prem containers through Jenkins pipeline and ARGO CD.
- Developed the data analytics charts by using Spotfire for project plan and defects raised on monthly basis. Developed Splunk dashboards for monitoring integrations performance and fine-tuned where it’s needed. Well versed with Bar charts, Scatter plots, Tree Maps, Histograms, line charts, pie charts and several filtering techniques.
- Developed data comparison reports between Teradata database and Oracle Database by using DataFlux data management studio.
- Experience in developing REST and SOAP API policies in CA API gateway.
- Experience in implementing Authentication & Authorization mechanism with API security standards such as OAuth for PCI compliant API gateway environment. Defined Rate limit plans, Account Plans and Administered the access control for applications in API Portal.
- Experience in defining CSRF (Cross site request forgery), Shell injection, SQL injection and Code injection threat protections in gateway policies for different network regions (PCI, DMZ and Core)
Environment: BWCE 2.5, TRA 5.10, TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 5.13, TIBCO Designer 5.10, TIBCO EMS 8.2, HAWK 4.9, TIBCO ActiveMatrix Administrator 5.10, TIBCO Spotfire Desktop 7.0.0, CA API Gateway 9.x/8.x, Ca API Portal 3.6, Gitlab, Jenkins, DataFlux 2.3, GCP Kubernetes, Datadog and JIRA.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Preparing the Deployment procedure documents, Developer’s guide and make it available to the team. Developed several reusable custom functions for XPath mappings.
- Designing the mapping documents for Webservice calls to different backend systems like OM (Order Management), ON (Order Negotiation).
- Involved in various roles including senior developer, architect and Administrator, Analyzed various message loads, throughputs and designed EMS and BW engine topology accordingly.
- Integrating the Tibco components to the other existing the Tibco components, JAVA applications, Database Applications and SAP systems based on the sprint planning.
Environment: TRA 5.8, TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 5.11, TIBCO Designer 5.8, TIBCO EMS 8.0, HAWK 4.9, TIBCO ActiveMatrix Administrator 5.8, TIBCO Spotfire Desktop 7.0.0 EMSSnoop, GIT, CVS Tortoise 1.12, OPEN ALM Project Management Tool, HP QC.
TIBCO Consultant and Administrator
- TIL (TIBCO Integrtion Layer) is responsible for providing all mobile services by communicating with different backend and frontend applications.
- Installing the Tibco components in GUI and console mode in Windows and Linux platforms.
- Deploying the tibco components in Linux using AppManage script deployment and GUI mode in Window environment. Maintained and monitored the testing environments by scheduling cronjobs and running shell scripts.
- Enhanced the generic retry framework capabilities for systematic retry of failed transactions.
- Built a new system integration domain extensively for offshore development team to conduct E2E testing in non-business hours.
- Improved the Audit & Logging services to capture the E2E connectivity issues in testing environments to facilitate easy debugging.
Environment: TIBCO BW 5.6/ 5.4, EMS 5.0/4.0, Administrator 5.7, Hawk 4.8, TOAD v11, HTTP Watch 8, EMSSnoop, Unix Servers, HP Quality Centre 10/9, Tortoise CVS 1.12