- 8+ years of total experience in Information Technology Industry with expertise in Design, Development, Business Intelligence, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Tableau and Data Warehouse applications.
- Extensive experience in Business Intelligence solutions using SAP Business Objects 4.1/4.2/4.0/XI R3/ R2/ 6.5/ 6.0/ 5.X (Designer, CMC, Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, Import Wizard, Crystal Reports XI, Crystal Xcelsius, Live office).
- Extensive experience Designing and Developing Crystal Reports using Crystal Reports 8.5/9.0/10/11/16/ XI.
- Designed and developed Work books and interactive Tableau Dashboards to provide detailed and enhanced visualization of data using key features available as per the requirement of the users.
- Experience with Universe design, Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, creating ad - hoc reports and archiving reports along with performing User acceptance testing and Data accuracy test.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration, creation of repositories and security domain with user groups and security implementation.
- Experience using Crystal Reports, Performance Manager, Crystal Xcelsius, Live Office, QaaWS and Web Service .
- Good experience in Data Warehousing technologies using Business Objects DataServices, Informatica Power Center 6.2/7.1/8.6/9.5 , IBM Infoshere/Ascential (Datastage 8.0.1, 7.5) Star Schema modeling, Snowflake Schema modeling.
- Strong working experience in the Data Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Data Warehousing using Data Extraction, Data Transformation and Data Loading
- Good Knowledge of Data warehouses and Business Data marts with Star Schemas and Snowflake Schemas.
- Thorough knowledge of different RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and Sybase.
- Experience in eliciting client requirements through survey, facilitation of meetings directly with users.
- Good knowledge in writing Business requirement documents, Functional requirements, Use case documents and Software requirement documents.
- Extensive experience in tuning SQL queries and ETL processes.
- An enthusiastic and project-oriented team player with solid communication and leadership skills and the ability to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 , Sybase, IBM Informix, MS Access
Tools: SAP Business Objects 4.2/4.1/ 4.0/ XIR3/R 2/6.5/6.0/5.1 (Designer, WebI, DeskI, CMC, Dashboard Manager, Crystal Reports 8.5/9.0/10/11/16/ XI, InfoView, Launch Pad, Crystal Xcelsius, Live Office, Import Wizard), DB Visualizer, SSRS, Tableau Desktop 7.0/8.0/10.2/10.3.
ETL: Ab Initio, Informatica, Data services, Datastage, SSIS
Modelling Tools: ERWIN model mart
DW Methodologies: Data Warehousing Design, Data Modeling, Logical and Physical Design
Documentation Tools: MS WORD, MS EXCEL, MS POWERPOINT, MS ACCESS
Business Intelligence Engineer
- Attended Project Startup meetings with customers and gathered requirements through documentation.
- Data Analysis for the IBM Cognos Reports to identify the source tables, data definitions and business rules.
- Worked on mapping and design documents for Universes and Web Intelligence Reports.
- Development and maintenance of clinical and financial universes using Information Design Tool.
- Transitioned IBM Cognos Reports and Dashboards to SAP Business Objects webi and Crystal Reports.
- Prepared Unit Test Cases and System Test Cases for both Universes and Reports and documented the test scripts.
- Reengineer the BI Solution and facilitate the implementation of the solution into production.
- Provided customer training for the new report solutions.
- BI Developer Production support for the finance universe and web intelligence reports.
- Provided development progress via meetings and weekly status report to the team.
Environment: SAP Business Objects 4.2,Information Design Tool, SAP Crystal Reports, SQL Server Management Studio 2014, IBM Cognos Analytics - 11.1 R2, PL/SQL Developer 12.0, Team Foundation Server
ERP Support Specialist
- Communicated with business users to help identify requirements and to develop the best solutions.
- Responsible for handling tickets and SAP Business One Application Support to the end users.
- Modified reports and custom forms utilizing SAP Crystal Reports and SQL 2016.
- Developed ad-hoc reports based on Stored Procedures and complex multi-sub reports for Sales, Inventory, Production modules in SAP Business One.
- Created multi-purpose reports such as the shipping layouts, for the Sales Team based on the Inventory and Sales.
- Developed highly formatted reports like pixel-perfect invoices, with complex formulas, cross-tabs, sub-reports, and summary information.
- Unit testing the reports by creating transaction in SAP Business One and previewing them.
- Set authorizations and created printing sequences for the SAP Crystal reports.
- Create User Queries for Purchasing and Sales in SAP Business One.
- Developed various charts and graphs like bar chart, Column chart (side by side, stacked), and pie -chart using the SAP Business Objects Dashboard.
- Created the SAP BI Reporting Catalog for end users and management.
- Participate in the weekly SAP B1 core meetings to be able to contribute, to enhance the reporting for the SAP Business One application and provide updates.
Environment: SAP Business One 9.3, SQL Server 2016, T-SQL, SAP Crystal Reports 2016, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboard 4.2, Microsoft Teams, Cayzu portal, SharePoint.
Confidential, Wayzata, MN
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Actively partnered with stakeholders to solve problems through data and application of SAP Business Objects 4.2.
- Designed and developed complex Web Intelligence reports with multiple data providers, sub-queries, calculation contexts and multiple layers of drill downs, based on SAP HANA and Bex Queries.
- Created Reports with graphical representation such as Bar charts, Pie charts for multidimensional analysis.
- Created Technical Specification documents for the existing reports of SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW).
- Involved in Data quality testing, assisting with user acceptance testing as well as assist team in delivering complex adhoc analysis.
- Participated in scrum meetings and coordinated with Business Analysts to understand the business needs and implement the same into a functional design.
- Performed execution of test plan for SAP Implementation.
- Provide status updates regarding the project on a weekly basis to the project implementation lead and the team.
Environment: SAP Business Objects 4.2, SAP BW, HANA, Microfocus ALM Octane, Microsoft Visual Studio.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Crystal Reports/Tableau Developer
- Gather specifications from customers to understand requirements, analyze data and provide valid report designs.
- Developed crystal reports based on views and Command Object. Modified existing reports based on user requirement and export the reports in multiple formats (Excel, PDF, .RPT etc.)
- Created Prompts, Formula fields, conditionally suppressed sections, Clean and Consistent designs in Crystal Reports.
- Published the Reports into the folders in Central Management Console (CMC) and scheduled the reports to run monthly, quarterly, weekly, daily or based on the calendar in CMC.
- Created Cross Tab reports and dashboards with combination of charts, to help users analyze and understand the data and by navigating, through the reports for detail analysis.
- Created Parameters, Actions, Hierarchies, and filters for detail visualization to meet end user needs.
- Published the dashboard reports to Tableau Server for navigating the developed dashboards in web.
- Worked on Assigned tickets and resolved the issues within the given time.
- Work with Users to define and clarify dashboard goals, objectives and requirement.
- Defined best practices for Tableau report development.
- Extensive data validation and testing reports using SQL.
- Converted Crystal and Tableau reports from Dev to Prod.
- Participated in meetings, reviews, and user group discussions as well as communicating with stakeholders and business groups.
Environment: Business Objects 3.1, 4.2, Infoview, Launch Pad, Central Management Console, Crystal reports 2008/2016, Tableau 10.2/10.3, Oracle 11, Rapid SQL, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2015, MS One Note.