- Experience in developing business solutions using Microsoft Technologies like .NET, MS Dynamics CRM D365, 2016, 2013, 2011 Entity, Views, Web resources, Ribbon, Chart, configuration and customization, integration with MS SharePoint 2010, MS Outlook and SQL server
- Utilized methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall along with SDLC implementations.
- Experience on Microsoft dynamic CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and dynamic 365 entities, views, web resources, ribbon, chart, configuration and customization, integration with MS share point 2010 and MS Outlook.
- Experience in sitemap and ribbon XML customization for CRM.
- Extensively worked on developing MS CRM Plugins, Custom Workflows, Dialogs and Business Process Flows .
- Exposed Dynamics CRM OData and SOAP Services.
- Experience in developing SSIS Package development
- Extensive experience in using Plugins by using Events Pipeline. Like Pre Validation, Pre Operation, Post Operation.
- Proficiency in creating, exporting and importing managed solutions and unmanaged solutions to transfer customizations from one environment to other.
- Have good experience of SSRS (SQL server reporting services) reports, dashboards customization with complex charts built from SSRS.
- Built RESTful API& using ASP.NET Web API by eliminating SOAP.
- Experience in Consuming CRM API for development of custom API Libraries for front end development.
- Migration of Data from different Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Good knowledge of OOB functionality of MS Dynamics CRM 365/2016/2015/2013 Sales, Marketing and service modules .
- Expertise in configuring security roles, business units, teams, field security profiles, call outs to CRM API, and CRM plugins .
Languages: .NET 4.0/3.5/2.0, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/2.0, VB.NET, C#, XML, Web Services, WCF, WPF, Win Forms, Web Forms, T-SQL,PL/SQL
Development: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2015/2017 Team Edition, MS Dynamics CRM 2011,2013,2015,2016 and Dynamics 365.
Versioning: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VFS), Subversion, Tortoise SVN.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Iterative model
Databases: Oracle (version -11g, 10g), JDBC, SQL, MySQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Attending daily Scrum and Stand-up meeting to follow up the technical use cases.
- Created Custom Entities, Custom attributes for individual business units in MS Dynamics CRM, according to their business process Customized Workflows and Plug-in for automated processes, based on requirement from sales and marketing department to increase visibility and efficiency.
- Used various report items like tables, sub report and charts to develop the reports in SSRS
- Collaborate with other development staff to problem solve, implement solutions, perform code reviews and troubleshoot
- Collected existing infrastructure information including Active Directory, SQL server, Reporting Server instance for implementation of MS Dynamics CRM 2015 system.
- Worked with a team of stakeholders following the Agile Scrum software development process.
- Developed and deployed the Custom workflow and plug-in assembly to the organization.
- Customized the CRM form programming and form validations through Java script.
- Building the CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer, needs for an interface.
- Generated various reports with drilldowns, calculated members, dropdowns from the cubes by connecting to Analysis server from SSRS.
- Discussed the requirements with the end user and propose solutions to achieve business goals. Generated Sales Reports for statistical analysis of data at user level using SSRS.
- We have applied the client side and server side scripting in the CRM.
- Develop plug-ins to synchronize/update payment details to CRM system.
- Extract Transform and Load data from Sources Systems to Azure Data Storage services using a combination of Azure Data Factory, T-SQL, Spark SQL. Data Ingestion to one or more Azure Services - (Azure Data Lake, Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure DW) and processing the data in In Azure Databricks.
Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Upgraded the CRM system starting from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 till Dynamics CRM 2013 and actively involved in each stage of the upgrade process. Experience working in the full life cycle implementation of CRM to my client.
- Responsibilities varies from Requirement gathering, analysis, investigation and project planning and Gathered client requirements and business process, development, testing and deployment of Microsoft CRM projects.
- Implemented Gap analysis for finding out the required number of customizations needed to meet the client requirements. Created a detailed project plan which includes tasks based on their priority.
- Developed Interactive UI Screens using ASP.NET, CSS, HTML, jQuery and AJAX controls. Also Developed UI utilizing jQuery and JSP for intuitive cross program functionality and complex UI.
- Created ETL packages with various data sources (SQL Server, Flat Files, Excel source files, XML files etc.) and afterward stacked the information into goal tables by performing various types of changes utilizing SCRIBE/DTS packages.
- Developed both Managed and Unmanaged solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to support the enhancements and published the customizations into the system.
- Developed the WCF services, applications using Team Foundation Server, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL queries on SQL Server 2014, jQuery and AJAX on Visual studio 2013 IDE.
- Developed Jscript libraries for various data validations and customizations. Also accessed data and data services from the database using ADO.NET.
SSIS and CRM Developer
- Created Dashboards, Views, Reports, charts and all the security roles and users accordingly in the system based on roles.
- Customized Dashboards based on the custom reports, charts and performed unit testing including both automated and manual testing.
- Worked with CRM features like New Security Features, Enhanced Business Rules, Hierarchy Visualization. Configure the Dynamics CRM application to meet the client’s requirements using the dynamics CRM customization tool, workflow tool or SDK.
- Used many technologies like SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, C#.Net, ASP.Net, COSMOS (Hadoop), SCOPE (Hive), Excel, SSRS, TFS and other internal tools. Managed the project and followed agile methodology
- Analyzed the business requirements and advised feasible solutions to achieve business goals.
- Worked on Development Strategy with other developers.
- Used Scribe to Integrate the Customer details and Sales Information from Sound Bank to the MSCRM.
- Customized various system entities and created custom forms, custom fields, custom views etc.
- Created all the security roles and users accordingly in the system based on roles.
- Perform one to one requirements gathering session with Business users and prepared the Enhancements lists in-service Module.
- Design and Develop Complex ERM to describe the relation between Different custom and system entities.
- Worked with CRM SDK for customize the entities, fields forms etc.
- Developed workflows to automate various business processes.
- Developed Plug-ins in CRM to facilitate complex business rules and validate data, create events.
- Responsible for Providing redundancy and backup support for other team members.
- Responsible for preparing Functional Specification Documentation.
- Gathered a variety of data points for reporting services.
- Developed complex reports using SSRS and deployed into MS CRM.
- Developed ODATA endpoint on required entities in CRM.
- Developed Jscript libraries for various data validations and customizations.
- Designed the Security Model for the production environment.
- Created Dashboards, Views, Reports and Charts.