A professional project manager with experience in accounting, finance, operations and process implementation in varied industries. Skilled at critical thinking and analyzing complex or incomplete information, managing and supervising multiple projects while ensuring quality, efficiency and a successful completion. Utilizing interpersonal skills to work with cross functional teams, customers and provided valuable insight to organizations.
SAP, Oracle, Salesforce Service Cloud, JIRA, Tableau, Qlik, Workday, SharePoint, Microsoft Projects, Visio
Order Process Supervisor - Operations
Confidential, Lake Mary, FL
- Collaborated with cross functional groups and translated technical terms into business terms.
- Provided analysis and researched business/ process methods and compiled required documentation.
- Assisted in defining the project scope with business groups and IT partners.
- Assisted in identifying technology/ business requirements to create project requirements/ roadmaps.
- Communicated project progression, analysis of risk and challenges to stakeholders impacted.
- Analyzed and interpreted project performance and provide process improvement recommendations.
- Identified process gaps, analyzed incidents, conducted root cause analysis and executed improvements.
- Managed the order processing/ handling responsibilities to SAP order entry and invoicing requirements.
- Proactively managed order backlog, customer orders processing and quote to sales order conversion.
- Acted as a liaison to sales, customer service, operations and finance driving efficiency from quote to cash.
- Provided analysis and feedback of issues resulting from internal and transactional process inefficiencies.
- Reviewed and developed action plans based on order management benchmarks and KPI’s.
- Managed planning, staffing, training, hiring, on-boarding, directing and monitoring team performance.
Operations Supervisor/ Project Manager
Confidential, Heathrow, FL
- Managed the schedule, task and milestones of business initiative, sales operations and finance projects.
- Assisted in defining the project scope with business groups and outsourced IT partners.
- Assisted in identifying technology and business requirements to create roadmaps for service groups.
- Managed the ITIL request and incident processes and made improvements based on outcomes.
- Communicated progression, analysis of risk/ challenges to stakeholders and business groups impacted.
- Supervised UAT testing of the offshore outsourced service providers new product launches for service lines.
- Managed the IT team on ERP consulting software requests and incidents to resolve issues.
- Managed the development and implementation of new systems and process projects.
- Created ad-hoc reports, presentations, status reports, KPI’s and dashboards for stakeholders.
- Conducted lessons learned take-aways, documented and archived them for future implementation projects.
- Mentored, coached and trained outsourced service providers on processes and policies.
- Managed service providers operations to ensure orders and queries are processed within stipulated SLAs.
- Worked closely with Order Management teams to ensure clean and executable transactions.
- Performed root cause analysis and ensure corrective actions are documented and implemented.
- Managed vendors/ customer relationships to their requirements ensuring project delivery.
- Mentor, coach and train outsourced service providers on process and policies.
- Managed escalated issues, system crisis, provided direction/ resolution within established SLAs.
- Participated in development/ implementation/ maintenance of new systems/ processes/ projects for the group.
Operations Project Manager
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Managed process improvement and operational projects and assisted in creating strategic plans to achieve organizational growth goals.
- Analyzed/ lead the search/ selection process for web-based solutions for the organization.
- Built processes and systems that provided efficiency and streamlining for the business groups.
- Participated in strategic plans creation that enhanced processes/ systems and achieved an increase in customer base, aiding in the achieved business groups and organizational growth and goals.
- Identified cost and benefit of improvements and managed the implementation/ maintenance process.
- Utilized software and financial analytics and provided ongoing audits for continuous improvement.
- Provided cross functional leadership to customer programs, developed/ enhanced processes/ procedures.
- Provided focus and subject matter expertise to customer's needs and effective account management.
- Managed the assessment, analysis and effectiveness of processes/ systems ensuring efficient performance.
- Collaborated with Sales/ Marketing, Accounting and Finance and determined technology/ applications to support customer programs and business groups’ needs.
Credit Analyst/ Project Coordinator
Confidential, Maitland, FL
- Assisted in implementation of an updated iteration of the Salesforce Finance module.
- Assisted in compiling updates required and provided feedback on additional requirements needed.
- Conducted UAT testing of the updates in the test and production environment.
- Provided assessment & feedback on ERP, Finance software & databases during the selection process.
- Assessed the financial viability of existing and prospective customers through financial statements, credit reports, several database software systems and investigations of their past/ current account history.
- Interfaced with current customers to facilitate collections, reconciliations, resolve claims and disputes.
- Reviewed/ revised existing credit limits on customer accounts yearly or when credit risk arose.
- Prepared ad hoc reports on customer activity, account progress and the status of receivables/ collections.