A professional with 10+ years of experience in the field of IT, finance and operations. Proven ability in analysis of operations based on financial data and data driven decision modelling aimed at maximizing the ROI. Experience in management reporting (Quarterly Board reports), budgeting, Cash flow analysis, and technology implementations of financial applications, CRM, Mobile Apps and Websites.
ERP (CampusView) and CRM Applications (Salesforce)
Excel and Power BI Reporting
Creating RFPs and vendor management.
SQL, R - Statistical Analysis.
Project Management and SDLC methodologies.
Managing Teams (5 - 15).
Programming (.Net, C++) and SQL Administration.
Confidential, Carmel, IN
Manager (IT & OPERATIONS)
- Creating RFPs and Implementing new CRM’s and Websites (building and managing).
- Experience in Project planning, tracking, WBS creation and management reporting.
- Created new products (mobile apps, web applications) for engaging new prospects and retaining the existing students.
- Implementing new tools and technologies for lead prioritization, lead tracking and lead conversions.
- Worked with marketing vendors from a cost perspective to build a marketing mix that yield better results. Successfully drove the cost of acquisition to 40% less with six months on the same budget.
- Managing the University’s online budget (~$3M) to drive monthly starts and tracking the Cost per start and ROI.
- Offshore/Onsite model and Outsourcing based on Make-Buy decisions.
- Led a team of 5 engineers in maintaining critical Microsoft revenue generating application servers with zero downtime.
- Implemented online payment gateway for Development Bank of Singapore DBS that reduced the transaction time from 15 minutes to real time posting.
- Led an offshore team with two resources from onsite working at the client location in implementing Finacle Core banking product for DBS’s operations in Taiwan and China.
- Implemented and managed the capacity management solution (HP Suite) for British Telecom and received 7 out 7 feedback for the engagement.
- In-depth knowledge of requirements gathering, developing service guides, responding to RFP’s and IT pre sales.