- Over 13+ years of professional IT experience with over 9 years’ experience in analysis, design, development and implementation, support of Enterprise Application Integration using TIBCO products.
- Extensive experience in installation, configuration, deployment and troubleshooting of TIBCO Active Enterprise Suite of applications TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Designer, TIBCO Cobol Copybook Adapter, TIBCO CICS Plug - in.
- Extensive experience in Implementation of TIBCO Object Service Broker (Objectstar/HURON) using Rules, Tables & Transaction.
- Proof of concept on Amazon Web Service (AWS) designing & deploying enterprise wide scalable on Cloud platform.
- Extensive experience in Mainframes tools JCL, VSAM, CICS, CA7, File-Aid, PAN-APT & Panvalet.
- Proof of concept on TIBCO Cloud Integration (TCI) on AWS cloud using Elastic Container service (ECS).
- Certified Scrum Master (CMS, PSM I) with 4+ years of extensive experience in Agile methodology & Application Programming, leading and facilitating up to 2 Scrum Teams simultaneously with rich technical background of TIBCO products.
- Certified Product Owner (PSPO I) with 4+ years of experience in managing the product backlog and continuous delivery of features.
Tools: / Technologies: Visual Studios, Eclipse, Microsoft SQL Server, TIBCO BusinessWorks, Enterprise Message Service (EMS), Java Messaging service (JMS), SOAP UI, Altova XML Spy, MQ Series, TFS, MS VISIO and VSS.
Project Management: JIRA, Confluence, Zephyr + JIRA, Service Now.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, XSD, JSON, YAML
Cloud Technologies: Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Container Service (ECS), Identify Access Management (IAM), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Storage Service - S3, Glacier, Elastic File System (EFS), AWS Database Service - MySQL, Aurora, RDS, Containerization - Dockers, Kubernetes.
Mainframe Technologies: JCL, COBOL, CICS, VSAM, File-Aid, Pan-Apt, Panvalet, DB2.
Integration Architect / Technical Lead (TIBCO)
- Provide leadership and direction to Enterprise Service BUS (ESB) projects along with project/service designing.
- Develop Web services in SOAP and JSON based REST conforming to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro-Services architecture.
- Develop WSDL’s and Swagger files and have the necessary mapping document that enables the consumers to consume the enterprise service.
- Understand the project requirements - business requirements, functional requirements and devise technical solution approach based on understanding of Confidential & Confidential 's TIBCO tool landscape, version, technical architecture and data model.
- Collaborate with Business areas and cross functional Enterprise Architects to fully understand business needs and provide strategic consultation and translate requirements into solution architecture and design roadmap
- Leading the selection of specialist integration technology required, and being the prime technical contact person for any vendors or support partners like (TSYS, LexisNexis, Deluxe, FIS, and Payeezy).
- Collaborating with the support-teams to around production incidents involving integration to directly or indirectly ensure their timely resolution and recovery and preventative measures are taken to avoid recurrence.
- Developing a strong team, skills and culture around integration that crosses the development, support, infrastructure and data teams
Team Lead / Senior Developer
- Design and development of legacy application integration use ESB technology, especially using TIBCO products.
- Design Scope - Identify BIAN/IFX mapping for the scope of the service include preparation of XSD’s & WSDL’s.
- Design & Develop enterprise capability webservices exposed as SOAP over XML and JSON based REST services using TIBCO Business Works.
- Prepare Technical Specification document, Service Definition & Design document & Technical mapping document for enterprise capability services.
- Integrate TIBCO BW with TIBCO OSB using OSB plugin and MQ plugins.
- Develop Mainframe programs to integrate with TIBCO BW using CICS Programs.