- Application Developer with 20 years experience with designing, coding and implementing high quality applications into large corporations infrastructure.
- Management with offshore experience and interpersonal skills.
- Results Oriented: strong with quantitate and qualitative problem solving as well as prioritization.
- Productive: Ability to work a project to completion with deadlines.
Skills: Lotus Notes application development, administration and training. Domino development, HTML, Java Script UI, LotusScript, formula language. Microsoft office products, including excel programing. MS SQL, LDAP
VP Lead Manager Application Development
- Production service lead on a team that supported over 80 applications within the organization.
- Architected the program for migration of all Lotus Notes Mail users over to the Exchange Platform.
- Managed a team of up to 16 application developers in 2 offshore locations.
- Developed the migration plan and technology to enable the migration of over 10 thousand applications to various other platforms for the sunsetting of the Lotus Notes application platform.
Confidential, Evans City, PA
- Development of a custom shared centralized calendar solution.
- Application included extensive client side and administration side programming. Included tasks were replication, and calendar entry delivery.
- Worked directly with end users and managers on all aspects of the Notes/Domino environment.
- Enhanced functionality of existing solutions, including workflow engines and user interfaces.
- Assumed the role of the Project Manager, Business Analyst, and Programming expert during engagement.
Senior Application Developer
- Provided all application development for the internal Security Services line of business.
- Development a Confidential Control center to monitor Confidential Notifications.
- Development of a banking fraud case management system to track and monitor all various types of fraud that occur in the organization.
- Developed a visitor access request system that integrated with the corporate - wide magnetic strip access system.