Confidential, Des Plaines, IL
- Provide continuous end - user support for orgs with up 100 users across various teams including sales, customer service, and marketing which included troubleshooting issues, managing user setup, and user security, and user accessibility.
- Build reports and dashboards for team leadership that reflect comprehensive pictures of the business, communicate outcomes to the stakeholders, and drive changes and improvements to the existing processes.
- Conduct data analysis to drive organization practices to improve client satisfaction
- Enhance end-user experience via custom page layouts, record types, and lighting record pages.
- Build validation rules to prevent data issue
- Use Data Loader to execute and validate data import.
- Create lead assignment rules to route new leads to queues defined by product and vertical, converting a previously manual process into an intelligently automated which increased the conversion rate
- Use Process Builder to automate multi-step manual processes to drive efficiency and consistency. For example, reducing a 20-step process to only 5 clicks.
- Assist in resolving gaps in the platform utilizing Salesforce Optimizer - improved system performance by removing redundant sharing rules.
- Self-directed learning, problem solving, and researching utilizing resources such as Trailhead and the Salesforce knowledge base.
High School Mathematics Teacher
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Statistics, Calculus, Pre-Calculus, Advanced Algebra, Advanced Geometry
- Charged with developing and implementing the Mathematics curriculum using the Understanding by Design approach (backward design guided by desired outcomes)
- Conduct department meetings; observe math teachers and provide constructive feedback
- Use quarterly Common Core and College Readiness Standards based Interim Assessment; analyze assessment outcome to modify instruction accordingly for re-teaching purposes manually grouped and created schedules for 350 students based on the guidelines of the school using different data of student achievement, including standardized test scores, psychological test results, student transcripts and IEP’s, as well as teacher recommendations
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Conducted department meetings; observed math teachers and provided constructive feedback
- Attended monthly Leadership Committee meetings; wrote school’s mission and vision; created school schedule
- Analyzed quarterly Interim Assessments outcomes to modify instruction accordingly for re-teaching purposes successfully mentored a student-teacher which resulted in teacher certification
Loss Mitigation Specialist and Lead Trainer
Confidential, Norridge, IL
- Performed financial analysis of borrowers, negotiated plans with customers, implemented processes and solutions within investor guidelines that would result in prevention of foreclosure
- Supported team member and customers by handling and resolving escalated issues worked in a high volume and intensity call center, handling between 150-200 inbound and outgoing calls
- Responsible for ongoing application training and user manuals.
- Created training manuals and ran training sessions.
- Trained groups of new hires, ranging from 3-15 people, on the RUMBA Mortgage software, and provided ongoing training of new releases.