- Ensure that Projects are Completed on Time and with High Degree of Accuracy
- Punctual and reliable System Analyst with experience providing technical support for over 5K customers and contractors in software hardware and system restoration trouble tickets.
- Dynamic, performance - driven, and diligent IT professional with extensive technical experience in Salesforce Service Cloud, application support, system administration, network, product support, operations, and customer service.
- Thrive in challenging, fast-paced environments that utilize strong reasoning, communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Handled multiple projects (releases) at once by prioritizing the workload effectively and communicating with multiple stakeholders.
- Resolved wide array of customer concerns promptly, ranging from user management to assign/remove roles/profile, and permission set.
- Created/Configured/Modified custom object, custom fields, sharing rules, validations rule, workflows, page layouts, email templates, flows, process builder, custom metadata type, custom settings & communities.
- Developed/Modified reports and dashboards geographically to maintain data integrity for Enterprise Org.
- Worked with Salesforce Development Team to maintain allowed Test Coverage in Salesforce and resolve all the Deployment errors.
- Monitored all lower environments (Salesforce Sandboxes) for release process / creating and synchronizing sandboxes metadata and appropriate data sets.
- 2+ years working experience with Gearset/ANT tools change management systems.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology and tools environment
- Managed team Jira’s tickets (create/update/closed) in order to track the progress of businesses request unto resolution and communicated with Jira Product Owner.
- Increased customer satisfaction ratings 25% and reduced abandoned cases with backlog (from 300 to 20 cases in 5 weeks) by fully investigating cases and providing solution to customers.
- Decreased downtime hardware-related issue for processing RMA for Confidential TAQ smartwatch from 2 weeks to 3 days.
- Enhanced client satisfaction through aggressive resolution of support issues.
- Ensured up-to-date case details and followed up with customers as needed by running weekly project case review meetings and conference calls.
- Managed technical issues for Confidential Life customers as wells as QIS Network Operations Centers efficiently in a fast-paced 7x24 NOC environment.
- Optimized usage of file and exchange servers by configuring mailbox storage and network share capacity.
- Ensured that weekly and monthly maintenance tasks completed, streamlining server load and facilitating planned expansion of servers.
- Ensured plans and identified solutions that met customer needs and expectations by coordinating and collaborating with others in analyzing collected requirements.
Cloud Computing Services | IT Service Management | Application Support Project Management | Network Monitoring Management | Storage Area Network
Operating System: Windows 10, UNIX, Red Hat Linux, Fedora 7, Solaris 10
Technologies: Salesforce, Jira, ServiceNow, GitHub, VMware, Concord, Siebel, MS Office 365, MS Active Directory, Windows Server, Windows Active Directory
Programming: C, C++, Visual Basic, Oracle 8i, SQL, HTML 3.x/4.x and Cobol
Confidential, Carlsbad, CA
Salesforce Deployment Administrator
- Deployed Salesforce Configuration and code on a daily basis unto sandboxes and production environment using Gearset tool and change set.
- Administered Salesforce.com configuration in objects, record types, report types, fields & relationships, dashboard/reports, page layouts, field security, validation/sharing rules, custom buttons/link, workflow, and process builders in Lightning and Classic platform.
- Coordinated release documentation and communication including technical and business release notes on company’s wiki page. Conducted code review & configuration dependency within all Salesforce application.
- Worked with CRM team to fix release/deployment issue that may occur.
- Analyzed and completed data manipulation using Data Loader/Workbench tools (Update, Upsert, and Export) and backed-up date in case of service interruption or natural disaster.
- Recorded metric for deployment to ensure within agreed SLA.
- Coordinated weekly build/release management case review meeting.
- Managed administrative functions including set up new users by configuring custom profiles, permission sets, and an object setting.
- Performed per and post deployment steps manually for each and every releases.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Senior IT Analyst/Senior Support Engineer
- Handled escalations and resolved technical issues according to service level agreement for Plaza retail operators such as Confidential .
- Monitored Service-now, AWS CloudWatch, Salesforce, Concord, Siebel ticketing, and alert systems.
- Initiated restoration processes in line with established procedures and resolution plans and generated outage reports.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Created capacity forecasting reports.
- Managed server storage. Ensured that weekly and monthly maintenance tasks were completed, optimizing server load and planned expansion.
- Managed file system shares, Administered Exchange, UNIX, and Windows servers.
- Administered large, multiple-domain Active Directory installation.
- Documented technical administration processes and escalated to appropriate teams.
- Completed and closed assigned trouble tickets per service level agreements.
- Prepared and maintained system documentation.