- Around 6+ years of comprehensive experience in the field of IT as a Business and Data Analyst covering diverse fields such as Telecommunications, Healthcare and Human Resource industry.
- Experience with Waterfall, Agile and Agile - Safe methodologies.
- Practical experience defining functional and technical requirements, Unified Modeling Language (UML), and Microsoft Visio, develop and test distributed client/server, internet and intranet applications on heterogeneous environments.
- Extensive experience in application Smoke, Functional, Integration, Regression and End-to-End User Acceptance Testing.
- Expert in creating, maintaining and executing automated test scripts using Selenium IDE, Web Driver and Selenium Grid on cross browsers.
- Experience in developing automation scripts in object-oriented programming languages Java and using IDE tools like Eclipse and unit testing frameworks like JUnit and TestNG.
- Experience in configuring test suites, cross browsers, includes, excludes, methods etc. in TestNG XML.
- Work with Scrum Master in implementing Agile SDLC processes, including ticketing system, Burn up/down charts, scrum sessions, and sprint and product backlogs.
- Serve as a key project member translating functional Subject Matter Expert requirements to the Technologists by conducting JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions with various stakeholders.
- Proficient in working with users to gather requirements, analyze them and subsequently use the rational project and design tools to model the requirements.
- Experience in analysis and mapping of data coming from different sources to data warehouse based on the BDW Model.
- Experience with healthcare reform (HCR) and healthcare payer systems.
- Strong knowledge of the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), transaction syntax like ANSI X12, Implementation and knowledge of HIPAA code sets, ICD-9, ICD-10 coding, HL7, HMO, PPO.
- Presented several documents and Use Cases for multiple transactions and worked with ANSI X12 5010 including the standards for medical transactions like 837I, 837P, 835, 276, 277, 270, 271(both inbound and outbound) transactions for ongoing industry projects.
- Experienced in Business Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Gap Analysis, Risk Analysis, Disaster Recovery Planning, Testing and Project Planning.
- Extensive knowledge of Medicaid (MMIS), Medicare, Procedural and Diagnostic codes and Claims Process.
- Extensive knowledge of Medicaid (MMIS), Medicare, Procedural and Diagnostic codes and Claims Process.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries in TOAD, SQL server to analyze the data as per business rules in the Data warehouse.
- Understanding and documenting the As-Is/To- Be processes and Business Process Modeling (BPM).
- Design and implement high-performance business applications and databases.
- Facilitate end-user sessions for product walkthroughs and training.
- Coordinate with Analysts, Managers, Developers, and Testers for complex projects throughout the system development lifecycle to keep stakeholders updated, escalate issues, and resolve QA bugs.
- Work with project teams to define Test and Deployment Plans as well as the product launch support.
- Working knowledge of IT Networks and able to formulate detailed specifications to support project design and delivery.
- In-depth knowledge of creating use cases, functional design specifications, activity diagrams, logical, component and deployment views to extract business process flow.
- Dynamic cross-functional team player, results-oriented, fast learner, excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong research capability. Excellent problem solving, conflict resolution, analytical and presentation skills.
- Capability to learn new technologies quickly for project developments.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows 2000/XP/10, Linux
Utility Tools: MS Office Suite, Rally, MS Project, MS Visio, Rational Team Concert, Rational Requirements Composer, MDM, Rational Clear Quest, Rational Clear Case, Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, Adobe Photoshop
Testing Tools: Rational Quality Manager, Quick TestPro (QTP), Test Director, Win Runner, Load Runner, HPQC, PyCharm
Automation Skills: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JUnit/TestNG, Java
Bug Tracking: HP QC/ALM, Rally, Jira
Database: SQL, Oracle, MS Access, Toad
Web Services/API: POSTMAN, Restful, SOAP
Methodologies: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
Business Skills: Business Process Analysis & Design, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, JAD/JRP Sessions Requirement Gathering, and Use Case Modeling.
MS Office tools: Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, MS PowerPoint
Confidential, Columbia, SC
Kronos Implementation Consultant
- I have developed Person Import and Payroll Export interfaces from scratch according to the business alignment (Inbound/Outbound).
- Mainly participated in activity implementation with necessary inbound and outbound interfaces.
- Developed Navigator configurations including Workspace and Widget creations according to on-demand purpose.
- Took part in AMS (Application Management Support) for the existing Accrual and Attendance Module.
- Work parallel with HR team to create and support schedule management like rotating shifts and aligning it with schedule groups.
- Created many Hyperfind queries and genies for Supervisors.
- Created few custom reports (SSRS) using MS SQL queries.
- Having hands on experience with Setup Data Manager to move the configurations from environment to environment.
- Having rich experience with Payrule building blocks configuration and enhancements.
- Implemented GTOR for ESS purpose.
- Troubleshoot Kronos clocks models including 4500 and in-touch terminals.
- Supported in adding biometrics for all employees in clocks.
- In addition, with configuration, also performed server maintenance.
- Actively participated in debugging of WFC and Interface logs.
- Completed display profiles including all necessary building blocks related to Kronos Genies. Maintained Kronos WFC 6.0, troubleshooting connection issues, stopping and starting of services, applying service packs for WFC and Connect.
- Experience in managing Complex leave and benefit accruals using Kronos Workforce Tele Staff using configurations provided by unit bargain agreement and rules.
- Managed multiple upgrades for PeopleSoft and Kronos including testing, documentation and training.
- Configure new functionality within Kronos to support changing business needs such as pay rules, customer reporting, attendance rules, and automated alerts. Internal-Workforce Central Configuration, Internal-WF Accrual Core Concepts and Configuration. Monitor Kronos Transaction Assistant for Import Errors and Apply Kronos Service Packs to Application Servers and Database. Responsible for Testing Functional and Regression testing of Kronos Mobile application
- Monitor Remedy system for any Kronos issues and Remedy Ticket system, Prioritize and document tickets in timely manner.
- Working on ongoing Implementation of Kronos 8 across multiple regions for Union and Non-Union hourly employees.
- Responsible for User Acceptance, Training and Support for Kronos Workforce 8 advanced Scheduler with Optimization and ERP. Played key role in allowing the Kronos project to finish on schedule and exceeding all expectation.
Environment: Kronos V8.x Workforce Timekeeper, Accruals, Activities, Leave, Attendance, Advanced Scheduler, HR, Payroll, Paycode, Payrule, HRIS, ADP Etime, PayRoll, RDL, SAP (Flex, Ad Hoc, SE16N), Rational ReqPro, JdEdward, Win Runner 6.x/7.x, Rational Clear Case, Oracle E-Business Suite, SQL and Python, Atlassian Jira, ANT, Waterfall, UML, Agile/Agile Scrum, MS SQLServer, Windows.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Business Analyst/QA Analyst
- Worked with the team through the entire process of the Software Development Life Cycle, including analysis and design, business and functional requirements analysis, data analysis, system design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Looked after the entire ODN (Optical Distributed network) End-to-End solution design for a particular city to generate addresses that were used by BOS (Business Office Solutions) and VES ( Confidential Enterprise Solutions) LCI (Least Cost Internet) to place service orders.
- Developed data models that explain the Entity-Relationship (ER) flow between the data objects.
- Assisted in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility by having one-on-one conversations over Cisco WebEx Meet with as many stakeholders or even casual conversations over Cisco Jabber.
- Manage Five9 performance, including monitoring of dropped calls, abandoned rates and other metrics needed to optimize call handling processes.
- Communicated the changes ahead to the stakeholders so they were aware of possible challenges they might face or modifications they need to make for the change to be considered a success.
- Created and managed tickets for enhancement and bug fix requests from scope to implementation.
- Implemented complex SQL queries, triggers, functions, procedures in Database Design
- Designed and developed systems to support many teams like orchestration, inventory, provisioning, network field operations, etc.
- Participated in or lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to stand-up the aforementioned tools and documented unified standards of operation.
- Rational Functional Test, QTP, Performance/Load Runner (JMeter & Rational Performance Test) & Web Services (SOAP, Rational Service Test).
- Oversaw end-to-end OSS/ BSS solution architecture including Real-time and offline Billing, Ordering, Provisioning, Porting, Payments.
- Created user stories, raised defects, and performed tracking using JIRA and communicated the same with the developers and Product owner.
- UAT team responsible for plan, coordinate and monitor UAT test, Gathered business needs and document requirements for the technical team.
- Ensured all use cases or pertinent requirements are covered in the UAT test plans and test scripts.
- Understood the business requirements and developed test cases and test scenarios to test the complete functionality of the application.
- Involved prioritizing comprehensive Automation Test Scripts based on Test Plans and Test Cases for Smoke and Regression suites.
- Worked with application development team leads, to review provided application software designs and user experience and implement software changes in support of these designs.
- Created a network in FIM (Fiber Inventory Management) UAT to map the required addresses for a given city and sub-location.
- Worked with the QA team and production support team to ensure the system operating at the premium conditions.
- Analyzed log files, updated results, involved in originating, verifying and validating bugs.
- Provided End-to-End testing support for BOS (Business Office Solutions) & VES ( Confidential Enterprise Solutions) order flows.
- Performed regression testing to check if the actual or the older functionality which is already working.
- Performed manual tests for the extra positive and negative scenarios that automation didn’t cover.
- Interacted with QA teams to create product test plans for lab and field trials
- Wrote the end to end test plan for the application or update the test plan if any changes made to the existing application.
- Worked closely with project managers, business users, and IT teams by acting as a liaison between the end-users, team members on project requirements and specifications.
- Facilitated technical discussions and designed sessions with technical teams.
Environment: RUP, SQL, XML, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, Oracle, Java, Postman, Restful, Selenium, TestNG, SQL Development, PyCharm, Jira
Confidential, Norwalk, CT
Business Analyst/QA Manual Tester
- Liaison between stakeholders, system users, clients and managers, software development team and the QA term to gather requirements.
- Conducted JAD sessions to allow different stakeholders to communicate their perspectives, resolve issues, and reach agreements.
- Conducted interviews with key business users to gather requirements and business process information.
- Involved in Requirement Scoping and analyzing high priority requirements for implementation.
- Created Business Requirements Document and converted them into the System Requirement Specifications Document.
- Extensive experience in data cleansing and analysis, using pivot tables, formulas (v-lookup and others), data validation, conditional formatting, and graph and chart manipulation.
- Compiled weekly reports metrics using MS Excel workbooks. Performed MS Excel work using PIVOT tables and complex formulas to manipulate large data structures.
- Connected data to external data sources and searched data within a list or table using VLOOK UP and HLOOK UP functions.
- Archived all project documents and implemented the UCM (Unified change mgmt.) model for activity-based Configuration Management using Clear Case.
- Supported the product owner in maintaining the product backlog, Sprint backlog and scheduling next release.
- Participated and contributed to daily scrums, sprint meeting and Sprint review meetings.
- Assisted in formulating and defining small project/system scope, objectives and developing detailed systems specifications from which programs will be written and that fit with the client's system architecture standards.
- Conducted feasibility studies and may participate in recommending new or enhanced applications software to meet business needs.
- Provides assistance in developing detailed requirements with business partners and system definition.
- Preparing Test Strategy, Test Plans and conducting consolidation acceptance test.
- Expertise in Performance, Stress and Load testing using Load Runner.
- Conducted UAT with stakeholders and business users for the validation. Also, I got system approvals by conducting UAT sessions and discussed any modifications related to the project on a regular basis through Slack or WebEx meetings.
Environment: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Project, MS SharePoint, RUP, UML, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Rose, Jira
Confidential, New York, NY
Business Analyst / QA Manual Tester
- Involved in Complete Software Developments lifecycle.
- Worked directly under the company’s executive as a subject matter expert to define and achieve business goals.
- Track delivery of project objectives and support effective change management strategies.
- Monitoring existing practices and procedures for business objectives to identify areas of improvement.
- Analyzed market trends to determine competitive market prices for potential units and neighborhood searches.
- Presented a report to the management team and after getting their buy-in I was able to work with managers to apply analytical solutions to business goals and requirements.
- Execute test scripts against Developed Software using UFT/QTP.
- Document processes, procedures, and policies for onboarding employees and streamlining operations.
- Developed solutions that assisted operations in meeting core business objectives.
- Facilitating group discussions to collectively identify operational challenges and possible solutions.
- Tracked and analyzed extensive data on website traffic using SEMrush and Google Analytics.
- Developed detailed reports and step process on how to track competitors’ inventory.
- Created Market Report on previous’ year vacancy and market pricing in the five boroughs of New York City.
- Provided management with status updates and suggest plans to resolve any issues.
- Worked on CRM optimization for the company’s spreadsheet using Realty MX.
- Created Excel sheets for industry contacts and corporate relocation for fortune 500 companies.
Environment: Quality Center, UFT, QTP, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Project, MS SharePoint, Realty MX, SEMrush
Confidential, Jacksonville, TX
- Fully responsible for requirements gathering and documentation.
- Conducted gap analysis between the current MMIS system and the future enhancement for a System Change Request (SCR).
- Answered and fixed questions or issues from the clients regarding the current Texas Medicaid MMIS system process.
- Wrote clear, concise detailed Business Requirements Specification (BRS) documents and user documentation in accordance with guidelines and standards of a level where developers can interpret, design and develop the application with minimum guidance.
- Establish key technology service KPIs and a regular executive success measurement reporting cadence including Incident, Change & Problem Management.
- A clear understanding of Medicaid benefits, Coinsurance, Medicaid Supplements, Fraud, and Disputes as well as business processing.
- Gained extensive experience in designing/modifying the system screens for various areas such as Enrollment, Billing, Provider Record, and Reimbursement Status.
- Processed Medicaid claims using MMIS, HIPAA EDI transactions such as 835, 837 (P, D, I) 276, 277, 278.
- Attended all PMO meetings that included project deep dives, strategy, communications and any other business needs.
- Created database queries for verification of message entry utilizing SQL Developer.
- Experienced in creating test plans/test cases and executing them using HP ALM QC and validation of HL7 messages.
- Held regular JAD meetings with the system architects, developers, database developers, quality testers during the entire project to assure that the critical, as well as the minute details of the project, were discussed and issues were resolved beforehand.
- Executed test cases manually. Compared and analyzed actual with expected results and reported all deviations to the appropriate individual(s) for resolution.
- Developed Test Plans and Test Cases according to Business Requirements.
- Wrote Test Script, Test Cases, High-Level Test Plans for Integration testing, functional testing, Manual testing.
- Followed PMO PM and BA methodology documentation.
- Assisted Business User during deployment in formulating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for customized application and getting confirmation for product Release.
Environment: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Project, MS SharePoint, SQL Developer, HP ALM QC, Jira, Test Director, HPQC
Junior Business Analyst
- Acted as a direct liaison between Business Stakeholders, Traders and the Technology Team.
- Gathered customer feedback based on the current needs of the system and conducted retrospective meetings for continuous alignment.
- Identified, analyzed, defined, and documented detailed requirements to support the project and corresponding business objectives.
- Engaged in requirements analysis, identified multiple logical components, and modeled the system design through UML Diagrams.
- Anticipated customer needs for current and future requirements of new products and services.
- Assisted scrum master in preparing Burndown and Velocity Charts to track project milestone deliveries.
- Conducted regular project reviews with cross-functional teams to ensure the transfer of knowledge.
- Documented and managed change requests while also defining the testing plan for success.
- Provided support with CRM software to merge duplicate records, maintaining style sheets, and introduced naming conventions.
Environment: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Project, MS SharePoint