- I am a certified Kronos & Boomi Consultant with functional and technical expertise in Time & Attendance, Integration, Scheduling and Absence.
- (3.5Y) Managed and utilized APIs and Exchange to Exchange (E2E) interfaces from one application (like ecommerce platform) to expose software services like; (order management, catalog content, customer profile data etc..) to other applications. Allowing the two systems to “talk” to each other.
- (3Y) project management, e - commerce, sourcing, and procurement analytics experience; collaborated with top executives, clients, suppliers and vendors about the cost and benefits of a new project to justify the expense for procurement opportunities.
- (4.5Y) Oversee Kronos human capital management (HCM) cloud suite implementations within new business development projects to provide streamlined operations, reduced operating costs and improve profitability.
- (5Y) Aided in vetting new vendor partners for cloud integrated CRM sales platforms - salesforce, commission system to align with new labor agreements and new accounts payable system.
- I have lead teams in support of application delivery including resourcing, budget, structure, and policies and procedures, while also managing the performance compliance to the application delivery service level agreements.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization as well as ensure complete security, confidentiality, reliability and integrity of corporate data, proprietary information, and intellectual property.
- Experience with (1000+user) active directory management, information security, exchange, storage, basic networking , backup and encryption, imaging & cloud computing (as it relates to Platform (PaaS), Infrastructure (IaaS) and Software (SaaS).
- Configured and implemented the next generation ai automated tools for monitoring, measuring, and forecasting workforce tasks and trends with associated user interfaces.
- Provided incident resolution and break/fix situations, including dealing with software and hardware vendor technical support.
NetSuite Open Air
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Kronos WFC & Dimensions Suite
Salesforce (CRM) Cloud Platform
Dell Boomi Integration Tool (iPaaS)
Paychex Flex Payroll (HCM) Software
Adobe Creative Cloud / Adobe Connect
G Suite Collaboration & Productivity Apps
GS1 Standards (Business Communication)
Microsoft Power (BI) Business Intelligence
Tableau Business Intelligence & Analytics
Cerner Community Works (Health Records)
Zixmail Email Encryption
VMware AirWatch Management
RSA SecurID Access (Mobile Soft Tokens)
Entrust Identity Guard (Mobile Soft Tokens)
HPE Service Manager
SolarWinds IT Management
ServiceNow IT Service Management
WebEx / GoTo Meeting, Teams
Cisco AnyConnect / VPN Client
Apple: Mavericks / Catalina
Microsoft: Office 365, Teams
SharePoint Online (SaaS)
Microsoft Azure AD (PaaS)
Smartphone / Tablet Devices
Deploy profiles via AirWatch
IOS Devices / Android Devices
Mobile Cloud Security MGMT
Sophos SAV (v10.3.15)
McAfee AV Enterprise (v15)
Symantec Endpoint Encryption
Kaspersky Lab: antivirus & internet security
DHCP and DNS
Analog and VoIP
VMware / Hyper - V MGMT
Lansweeper (Inventory MGMT)
Application Programming Interface (API)
Real VNC: Remote Access
Dameware: Remote Admin Software
One Talk (VOIP) - Verizon Enterprise
Zoom (Video & Remote) Conferencing
TeamViewer (SaaS): Remote, Meeting, Pilot
Amazon API Gateway
AWS Management Console
Configured and deployed both 4500 & InTouch Kronos time clock terminals with or without biometric functions.
Kronos Techno-Functional Analyst / Boomi Integration Consultant
- Works with development teams on EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) projects to identify and improve antiquated and manual business processes using the Boomi AtomSphere (iPaaS) platform to automate workflow integrations of cloud and on-premises applications.
- Experience in the areas of; configuration planning for Kronos functionality and design, requirements gathering and analysis, data privacy, testing of business processes and integrations as well as became certified in Workforce Dimensions (SaaS).
- Ad hoc workforce MGMT and spot consulting implementation project experience for clients such as Accenture Federal Services, Amazon, Amtrak, Prada, etc. on a W2 basis.
- Collaborates with operations and HR management teams as a Kronos SME by providing insights on how to optimize their dimensions suite by utilizing real-time reporting features like Dataviews, AI powered scheduling with advanced scheduler and geo-fencing functionality for hourly/field employees.
- Helps with technical diagnosis like; maintaining clock communication servers, monitoring clock activity, balancing of clocks for timekeeping operations and troubleshooting the clients time & attendance system and cloud related issues around android and iOS mobile devices as needed.
- Works with technical staff as a Kronos SME (Subject Matter Expert) to help analyzes the client’s current enterprise timekeeping and payroll architecture and best practices in order to revise legacy business processes and systems to work with new Kronos WFC v8.1 or Dimensions (SaaS) Suites.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the efficiency and data integrity of HR system processes by applying machine learning algorithms that will automate, validate, and create a more predictable model for future data analytics.
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
(Hybrid) Kronos Business Analyst / PM
- Underwent WFC/WFD (Workforce Dimensions) training as well as revised and co-authored technical operational how-to manuals and “frequently asked questions” pages to help technical support staff, consumers, and other users within our company.
- Timekeeping configuration experience building; pay rules, pay codes, work rules, labor levels, schedules and shifts, accruals, attendance and leave policies, weighted overtime averages as well as SQL hyperfind queries for custom reporting within WFC v6.3, v7.0, v8.0 and v8.1.
- Guides and trains clients through pre and post implementation of complex system configurations of labor level sets, rounding and punch interpretation rules, schedule shifts and patterns, pay code distribution tables, work rules and pay rules, combination and hidden pay codes in both union and non-union based environments.
- Analyzes existing client systems, interface requirements, operational needs, etc. in order to create a statement of work (SOW), counsel clients in the functional system design and to communicate the lifecycle of technologies and applications in order to translate into business strategies for the client organizations.
- Managed data integrations from Enterprise eTIME®, Kronos WFR, WFC and other (ERP) systems like; ADP payroll and Oracle Fusion HCM to help maintain compliance, mitigate risk, improve efficiencies and drive growth, while guiding client and/or teams on functional design and integration into client's infrastructure.
- Utilized Microsoft excel Pivot Tables & V-Look Ups for daily data manipulation which includes importing and exporting of large data sets like; employee names, SSN, pay policies, schedules, rules etc.
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
Kronos Functional Analyst
- Managed issues related to user/employee accounts within Kronos workforce central suite v8.0, windows AD, and access permissions to ensure customer satisfaction with company applications and other integrated ERP systems.
- Provided daily/project support for HR/Payroll Department with a PeopleSoft/Mainframe environment including Kronos.
- Planned and implemented a spin project within Kronos WFC v8.0 migrating over 2500 employees including data like accrual profiles and policies, wage profiles, pay calculations, etc. from an old company code into a new company code.
- Managed the Cerner Electronic Health (EHR) record system supporting over five hundred users providing technical, administrative, and reporting solutions including client chart reviews for QA corrections.
- Performs daily operations and management of a data driven environment creating custom reports, databases, and workflows, utilizes Accela Automation practices including scripting for extracting data from SQL Server databases and other automated business application programs.
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Kronos Business Analyst / LAN Administrator
- Performed new setup or maintenance of employee pay rule configurations, timecard calculation and basic scheduling within WFC v7.0 in addition to writing/programming SQL Kronos based queries and views to develop interfaces and customized reports.
- Leadership oversight for end-user computing and client services, coordinating issues with executives on application security protocols, while delegating user permissions through MS Azure AD, while also whitelisting/blacklisting programs and networks via (Local Group Policy)
- Manage assets, inventory, user accounts, security protocols, permissions & rights including GPOs via, AirWatch (MDM) Mobile Device Management, Active Directory and PowerShell CMD, while monitoring systems security and responding to security incidents and ensuring integrity and confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Six Month Confidential Business MGMT Trainee Program; regarding becoming a liaison translating business needs into system requirements, communicating with the business on a non-technical level and with the system analyst on a more technical level.
- Administrator of IT Operations and all components within the organization's information systems which included installing, configuring, and maintaining hardware and software spam filtering, patch management, desktop & laptop computers, printers, routers, etc.
Computer Systems Engineer
- Develop and test system design procedures, while enhancing system compatibility so information can be shared.
- Analyze data processing problems to improve computer systems while consulting with management to recommend new applications.
- Installed and configured Epic EMR system integrations including HP thin clients, e-signature pads, laptops, monitors, webcams, etc.
- Performed mobile device management duties via AirWatch MDM; inventory, user accounts, permissions and rights including groups access through Active Directory & Lansweeper.
Technical Support Engineer II / Security Analyst
- Conduct research on emerging information security threats.
- Provide direct support to information security operations, malware analysis and network/endpoint threat hunting.
- Responds to tickets via HP Service Manager, troubleshot and resolved problems with new applications and upgrades which includes patch and Image management.
- Performed user profile migration and QuickBooks Enterprise data migration and other app deployments, implementations, and integrations.
- Installed, maintained, analyzed, configured and repaired hardware and mobile devices such as iOS and android smartphones, tablet as well as peripherals within a windows and android environment; including break & fix technical support on HPE MFPs (M575c, M630, M605, 630H, M680z, M725z, M775z, Z2100, T2300).
- Performed data encryption, data migrations, imaging, upgrading, backups, restore & regulation of Java POS, HP POS RP7 & RP5700 POS (Point of Sale) retail systems and daily data reviews to identify, report and remedy system vulnerabilities.
- Monitored customer satisfaction to addressed issues and provided solutions by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and upgrading computer systems and networking equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.