Microsoft: SQL Server 2008 & 2012, T - SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, Optimization, Indexes, Backup/Restore, SQL Server Agent
Database technologies: AWS Aurora, DynamoDB, RDS, Redshift, PostgreSQL, NoSQL
Cloud Technologies: AWS, S3, EMR, Microsoft Azure, Blob Storage, Docker
Reporting: SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Microsoft Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, SharePoint
Data Integration: Integration Services (SSIS), ETL
Analytics: SQL Analysis Services (SSAS), Python
Database Design: Database Modeling, Schemas, Normalization/De-normalization, Optimization
Programming Languages: VBA, Python
Integrated Developments Environments: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub
Operation Systems: Windows, Linux
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Reporting/Data Analyst
- Designed and developed stored procedures, queries, and views necessary to support SSRS reports.
- Developed and tested extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) processes.
- Coordinated and monitored various projects progress to ensure the timely flow and complete delivery of the project.
- Worked directly with clients to document future state processes for Incident Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, and Service Request Management.
- Extensively using joints and sub-queries for complex queries which were involving multiple tables from different databases. Analyzing data and re-mapping fields based on business requirements.
- Created the SSIS package to load, change and clean the data from various data sources to the database.
- Created and maintained SSIS ETL packages to extract data from different systems, and load variety of large volume data into data warehouse from different sources like flat file, Excel file.
- Enabled clients to align BI initiatives with business goals to facilitate competitiveness and productivity.
- Developed ETL framework for processing and monitoring import of flat files in SSIS for key client.
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and ITIL business process.
- Developed reports to maintain Service Level Agreement (SLA) and monitor SLAs workflow.
- Good knowledge of Data Governance, Data Management.
- Good knowledge of CMDB and asset management services.
- Developed global reports using client based Business Objects and ServiceNow data sources to assist global and regional managers on how to better serve the client.
- Core competency areas include IT Service Management using ServiceNow Tool.
- Review business activities and assist client to define current state processes.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Collected, cleansed and provided modeling and analyses of structured and unstructured data used for major business initiatives.
- Created Complex ETL Packages using SSIS to extract data from staging tables to partitioned tables with incremental load.
- Analyzed raw data, drawn conclusions and developed recommendations.
- Monitor and review existing Data Remediation working practices and procedures in order to support management in identifying any areas for possible improvements.
- Developed complex stored procedures to create various reports.
- Designed databases, stored procedures, reports, and data input interfaces using SQL Server 2012.
- Responded to complex client data requests.
- Developed internal data QC tools, created documentation, and created advanced T-SQL scripts within MS Query Analyzer.
- Deliver standard and custom client-facing SSRS reports, created custom T-SQL queries and performed data-mining in the MS SQL Server environment.
- Communicated heavily with other groups and internal customers within Confidential to complete tasks and fulfill requests with strict turnaround times.
- Advised on the suitability of methodologies and suggesting improvements.
- Developed ETL solutions using SSIS and designed and processed OLAP cubes with SSAS.
- Performed root cause analyses, and investigated implementations of new Microsoft technologies.
- Produced deliverable estimates, served as an escalation point for production ETL/application issues.
- Designing, developing and implementing new functionality.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
Jr. Data Analyst
- Manipulating, cleansing & processing data using Excel, Access, and SQL.
- Responsible for loading, extracting and data validation of client data.
- Created databases and schema objects including tables, indexes, stored procedures and functions as a part of the data migration initiative .
- Performed root cause analysis on failures. Resolve performance tuning related issues and queries.
- Performed data modeling for transactional databases, created reports from data marts, and resolved database performance issues.
- Analyzing raw data, drawing conclusions & developing recommendations
- Participated in client-facing meetings and email communications as a technical resource, while contributing to technical standards and process improvement efforts.