- ITIL Certified professional with more than 13 years of total experience in the areas of IT Infrastructure Operations, Project Management, Service Delivery Operations & Team Management.
- 13 + years of work experience in IT Industry
- ITIL v3.0, MCSE Certified Professional
- Windows server 2003,2008,2012,2016, 2019
- Experience in Confidential Platform with Server/Client Patch Management by SCCM 2016
- Responsible for creating Process and Framework for organization for smooth delivery.
- Asset Management, Configuration/Installation of OS by SOP.
- Creating Updating Reporting/Process documents on SharePoint for business.
- Monitor project progress, performance, identify and quantify any schedule variances. Take appropriate corrective actions and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts swiftly and utilise the same in a productive manner
Sr. Team Lead
- Responsible for Client Confidential Support which includes Server OS Build, Server Hardening, Decommission of servers.
- Responsible for Vulnerability Assessment and Management.
- Patch Management by SCCM and WSUS, Scheduling Patch cycle from testing to implementation for entire infrastructure based on ITIL process.
- Interacting with multiple team in different geographical location for troubleshooting and assistance for daily support for IT Infrastructure.
- Managing and assisting Team on daily basis to perform up to management expectations.
- Installing & Maintaining packages on the servers.
- Keep updating to stakeholder for new threats and suggestions for endpoints.
- Taking care of alerts and work on them to rectify the issue.
- Meeting deadlines of internal projects
- Working on different templates on VMware to rectify or to add new services.
- Part of change management team and review team for system security and thread control for overall infrastructure.
- Responsible for managing SLA for calls assigned from different stakeholders to global support centre for 24/7 operation for various applications.
- Working on projects for infrastructure which include global AD consolidation and mapping with different applications. Reconciliation of domain for active directory and future Upgradation of active directory domain from windows 2003 to 2008 server which include risk management plan and risk identification documents.
- Working with global project team on Dell data protection rolls out for global clients (approx 18000 systems) to replace safe guard encryption software.
- Working on SSL domain for Domain controller clean up with metadata utility for unused DC and domain removal for unused child domain.
- Responsible for documentation for Infra team Global Production services to upload and modify existing project Documents, Project Management Plan, WBS, SOP and FAQ for new projects and ongoing project phases on SharePoint as contributor.
- Working as Change controller to review and approve changes for Global infrastructure.
- Responsible for 12 - member team infrastructure operation which include Active Directory, VMware and Antivirus, Landesk, monitoring and reporting system.
- Heading service delivery operations & creating IT Policy documents in coordination with an integrated team of internal staff and external support service providers.
- Fulfilling request-based tasks. Scheduling, implementing changes and performing project-based activities such as Datacentre Migration ( Confidential ), support large-scale product upgrades and Infrastructure changes etc.
- Responsible for application and messaging infrastructure upgrades.
- Develop SOP and Conduct Training, Capacity/Change management. Check and maintain health of Confidential and messaging environment
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly business/service review for Vendor.
- Incident and Problem management for Exchange and Confidential Infrastructure.
- Heading Service Delivery Operations & Infrastructure Management for Confidential .
- Providing network management, data security, mailing system, hardware & software support for the entire region.
- Steering procurement of hardware and software as well as managing vendors.
- Maintaining continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, and giving recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
- Actively engaged with off-shore and onshore teams as necessary. Taking responsibility for ensuring project plans are tightly coupled and deliverables aligned.
- Working on project risk management. Identify, assess, manage and minimize project risks to successful project completion. And ensuring revisions to the project are agreed from stakeholders and full impact of changes is understood by stakeholders.
System Operation Lead
- Responsible for knowledge transfer from offshore Confidential infrastructure team with includes system inventory and support documentation for Confidential team
- Responsible for coordination between Confidential project team and Confidential offshore team for new requirements and escalation
- Designing and helping in creation for support document and escalation matrix for customer Patch installations
- Mentoring team members for critical situations and escalation Configuring user environment with profiles, home directories and login scripts.
- Lead the team in working with the day to day activities and provide support as and when required.
- Review and track for project task and milestone Configuration of Hardware.