- 7years of IT Experience and 5 years of Experience and in salesforce.com Development and Administration on force.com platform including analysis, modelling, design, coding, testing and implementation on various business domains like Financial, Insurance and Manufacturing.
- Strong Experience working with Apex classes, Triggers, Controllers &Controller Extensions, Components, Test Methods, Application Design and Development on Multitenant Force.com platform.
- Hands on experience on Lightening Components, Application and Events creation using Aura.
- Created Aura enabled controller and implemented controller logics.
- Strong experience in implementing lightening design systems.
- Implemented HTML 5.0 with Angular JS and Remote Action methods.
- Strong Experience in Agile methodology and involved in grooming, planning, team ceremonies, program increments and scrum calls.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to SalesForce using Data Loader Utility and Workbench.
- Experience with Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Expertise in analyzing and documenting the workflows and functionality of existing systems.
- Written SOQL and SOSL queries in Workbench and Query Editor.
- Having good knowledge of all phases of SDLC with expertise in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Experience utilizing Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Marketing Cloud
- Analysed the business needs by peaking to clients and stakeholders to identify problems and propose solutions.
- Experience in Salesforce for Outlook (SFO) product Outlook Connector.
- Self - motivated and capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes, and successfully applying them to projects and operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to keep executive staff and team members apprised of goals, project status, and resolving issues and conflicts.
Languages and Scripts: Java, C, Java Script, Shell Script, SQL
Salesforce.com: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Apex Classes/Controllers Batch Jobs & Visual force (Page Component & Controllers), Lightning Components, Salesforce1.
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Data Loader, Integration, Migration, Email Services, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox Data Loading, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, SOQL, SOSL, S-Control.
Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Apache ANT
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, jQuery, XML, CSS, Bootstrap, VF, SOAP/REST
Database: Oracle, MS Access, MySQL, PL/SQL
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Updated the APEX Controller and Helper functions regularly making the Component Context Aware as per business requirement.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production. Visualforce Pages for Lightning Experience, Alternates for Java Script Codes, Sharing Visualforce pages between Classic and Lightning.
- Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action.
- Created many of Roles and Profiles for the organization, which helps them in maintaining the Security for different individuals who are working in the organization.
- Worked on CRM fusion tools like demand tools, single table dedupe, Mass impact, parent fixer and people import. Good knowledge on Salesforce data management and clean up by using cleansing tools.
- Used Salesforce.com as CRM application.
- Developed Validation Rules for the Custom Objects and Approvals for some fields.
- Worked on Force.com Explorer for querying Salesforce database using SOQL &SOSL queries and Data Loader for data migration, insert, update, and bulk import or export of data.
- Built custom CSS for all Visualforce pages and loaded in the static resource.
- Created Apex REST web service methods to inbound calls to salesforce and supported response in JSON and XML format.
- Worked on Lightning Process Builder to perform auto processes.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual Force for clients and customers.
- Implemented Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, Entitlements and Milestones and Live Agent.
- JSON in Lightning Framework.
- Created application with Angular JS, NodeJS
- Used React JS to create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request toserver.
- Scheduled Apex Batch jobs for processing large records.
- Worked on data migration from databases to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Worked on Data Loader, which helps us to perform CURD operation with the help of CSV files.
- Used Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Marketing Cloud
- Created email and SMS Marketing campaigns inside Marketing Cloud.
- Written Apex test methods and test cases with code coverage of more than 85%.
- Configured and used Version Control tool (Ex: Git) to maintain repositories for various releases.
- Worked on migrating components using Force.com IDE, Ant migration tool, Change Sets.
Confidential, West Greenwich, RI
- Creating application to maintain the details of the product from demand phase to production phase.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements, designed UML and use-case diagrams.
- Designed, Implemented and developed the Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Custom Tabs, and Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Implemented the Object Model (Custom Objects and Standard Object Extensions), Record Types, Relationships (Many-to-Many using Junction Objects), Formula Fields, Rollup Summary Fields, Profiles, Roles, Users, Security (Sharing Rules, Organization Wide Defaults), Page Layouts, Custom Tabs and Reports.
- Implemented Apex Triggers, Custom Apex Controllers, Extensions and Test classes.
- Using Apex Data Loader and Import Wizard for migrating records to sources, loaded data into Call Center application and for cleaning of data.
- Created Validation rules, Workflow rules, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Participated in Salesforce Design Planning especially for Apex and triggers along with Architect.
- Created Visualforce Pages to provide UI to the custom objects.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval process for opportunities and products/assets management.
- Created Profiles, Roles and Permission Sets for all the users in the Organization.
- Created auto assignment rules using the workflow process to route tasks.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval process wherever necessary.
- Created Profiles and implemented object level, field level and record level security.
- Handled administration, maintenance and support of Salesforce modules for 35 user services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management, triggers.
- Designed and developed page layouts according to the user requirements.
- Salesforce.com Configuration and Design of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com solutions, with an emphasis on Service Cloud solutions.
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, Force.com platform, Apex Classes, Chatter, Visualforce Pages, Controllers, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Security Controls, Force.com IDE, Windows.
- Worked as enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Designed various WebPages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce Pages for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com sObjects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects,Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Admin in the organization.
- Involved in business requirement design meetings, prepared data model and technical design document with what components need to be developed like apex classes, visualforce pages, formula fields and validation rules etc.
- Works with a team of peers to design and implement products in support of strategic business and IT initiatives.
- Participated in peer review sessions throughout design and development phases for multiple projects Confidential any given time.
- Involved in Salesforce.com administrative tasks like point and click and declaration actions like creating Objects, field, Users, Roles, Profiles; writing validation rules, formula fields, workflow rules, approval process based on requirements.
- Used Force.com Migration tool to make deployments to different sandbox environments.
- Associated with the sales and services teams to gather requirements for implementation of Salesforce and documentation.
- Integrated Big Machines-CPQ (Configure Price Quote) with SOAP json agile.
- Designed and developed various Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created personalized application for slicing and dicing information, evaluate performance into forecast to get complete picture of pipeline, can share best practices to succeed, spot trends and analyses, can creating tasks for teams to take actions with Sales Wave Analytics, which is built on Wave platform.
- Customized various salesforce.com objects like Leads, Accounts, Opportunities, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created and configured workflow rules and approval process for sending email alerts, creating Tasks and Field updates for business process.
- Worked on different Integration issues and worked on developing Visualforce Pages, Apex controller classes.
- Integrated the REST Web Services API for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Worked on Web services and XML parsing and mapping the XML string into the object entities.
- Responsible for data like configuring Apex Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Using Apex Data Loader and Import Wizard for migrating records to sources and loaded data into Call Center application and for cleaning of data.
- Developed Custom Report Types, Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and Lead generation statistics.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE for developing Apex Pages, Controller Classes and Triggers for deploying the projects components into different Sandbox.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Followed Agile Methodologies and peer-to-peer code reviews.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring MVC.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS and jQuery to display the data on the client side.
- Tested applications and documented results and bugs including documentation of information useful in the debugging process
- Developed Object Model and UML design models for developing Use cases and created Sequence diagram, class diagram and active diagrams for application components and interfaces.
- Developed back end interfaces using PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, Functions, Procedure, Anonymous PL/SQL programs, Cursor management, Exception Handling in PL/SQL programs
- Tuning complex database queries and joining the tables to improve the performance of the application
- Used SVN for version control. Log4J was used to log both User Interface and Domain Level Messages.