- Confidential is a leader in application development with her proven business analyst and project manager skills she is at the forefront of every project, navigating the team through potential project pitfalls to attain the sweet sensation of timely completion and user satisfaction. She has 20+ years of inclusive industry experience.
- As her references will attest, Confidential is known for making recommendations and implementing solutions and has a clear understanding of multiple technologies and is always focused on quality and results. She is effective in developing and maintaining the confidence of business users through continuous communication and consensus building.
- She is proficient in managing project assignments using Microsoft Project.
- Confidential prioritizes the coordination of deliverables of each project in support of tasks and timelines.
- She is adept at identifying and documenting scope documents, communication plans, request for proposals, and/or business requirement documents and maintains them through all project phases. She has been responsible for conceptualizing tactical solutions for increased efficiency in project related efforts.
- Confidential has significant experience in coordinating and facilitating requirement’s elicitation meetings and is diligent in identifying and tracking issues to resolution.
- Confidential has completed full software development lifecycles of projects and implemented custom and off - the-shelf software in past positions.
- Confidential has worked on multiple projects that impact distributed systems, mainframes, web-based applications, content management systems, e-business solution systems, e-commerce solution systems, global systems, salesforce.com applications, and portal systems.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Self motivated to accomplish tasks and objectives on time
- Manage change control, change request process, and escalate requirements related issues
- Adaptable to new environments, large corporations and small corporations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Project and Team Leadership
Business Process Mapping (MS Visio)
Requirements Gathering and Analysis
Data Integration & Mapping
Web-Based Application Project Experience
05 years e-Business
MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Data Sourcing Analyst / Systems Analyst
- Participated on the CCAR project by analyzing bank data that will be or has been submitted to the Federal Reserve (FRB). When necessary, created change requests, profiling of existing and future data, and identified potential impacts to other data fields due to proposed changes.
- Created basic SQL queries to analyze Oracle data in the TOAD application. Collaborated with business users when data values were error was user caused. V erified corrected data in quarterly submissions.
- Participated on the Regulatory Reporting Project by creating entity relationship diagrams and diagramming existing system architecture.
Technologies Used: TOAD for Oracle 10, SharePoint, Visio, MetaCenter 3, Excel
Methodology Used: Agile (participated in daily standup meetings and weekly sprints)
Documentation: Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), Data Mapping
Team Lead / Project Manager / Business Analyst
- This was an off-the shelf, web-based, enterprise quality management system (EQMS).
- Release two was a data migration project (SharePoint source to TrackWise target system) and required data migration of 1500 closed records (resulting in zero data issues post release to the production environment).
- Release three was the implementation of user requested enhancements. System is validated and required compliance and regulatory compliance project involvement for each release.
- Required applied knowledge and use of GxP and 21CFR Part11, included industry best practices.
- Lead the project team by collaborating with the on / off-shore members (3 developers, 3 testers, one analyst, one project manager, three support staff) and executed each project to successful completion.
- Acted as the IT liaison to the lines of business (Global Research and Development Compliance, Global Clinical Development, and Global Regulatory Affairs and Safety ).
- Project managed the technical development and deployment of second, third, and forth releases that included enhancements, workflows, interfaces, and business intelligence solutions. Coordinated and conducted user acceptance testing efforts (presentation and support) and documentation.
- Lead the data migration’s analysis and project management efforts. Identified test scripts and test criteria in support of qualification testing efforts.
- Acted as first line of support for business users and escalations; accountable for issue resolution.
- Performed system administrator tasks by creating user accounts in multiple environments.
- Followed regulatory standards and processes for a validated system.
- Prioritized and delivered new system requirements, and deployment of system patches / upgrades.
- Responsible for collaborating with the system governance group to prioritize and schedule system activities and acted as the IT liaison to the business.
- Provided direct oversight to team members, including mentoring, performance management, and staffing decisions.
Technologies Used: TrackWise system, SharePoint, Quality Center v.10, EDM Quality
Methodology Used: Waterfall
Documentation: Requirement Specification, Glossary, Forms (utilized by business users), Test Plan, Operations and Maintenance, Disaster Recovery Plan, Workflow Diagrams, Mockups, Test Scripts, Project Plans (MS Project), Data Dictionary, Support Templates, User Guides (utilized by support team), PowerPoint Presentations, Data Migration Plan, Data Migration Summary, Data Mapping Requirements
Project Manager / Business Systems Analyst
- The purpose of the Methodology Initiative was to enforce project governance to ensure prioritization of projects and establish key project milestones for every project in support of steering committee efforts.
- The purpose of the TSE Workbench was to implement a salesforce.com application that replaces the existing platform used to support customer issues and manage them from beginning to end.
- Established and defined a custom methodology, including project governance.
- Defined and developed project templates. Reviewed and analyzed existing business process.
Technologies Used: Salesforce.com/Big Machines, Oracle - IXProduct, Oracle, Salesforce.com
Methodology Used: Business Optimization Process (Custom)
Documentation: Methodology Presentation, Workflow Diagrams (as is and to be processes), RACI, Charter, Requirements, Communication Plans, Project Plans, Issues/Action Items Logs, Status Reports