Technology Consultant looking to obtain a full - time position where I can utilize my expertise and strong analytical skills to contribute the goals of the company and gain more professional experience.
Related Skills: Red Hat Linux, Deployment management, Jenkins, Jboss application server, SOA-P servers, Tomcat, HTTPD, Alfresco, Apache Load Balancers, deployment countdown and technology troubleshooting, AWS Solutions Architect, Appian Architectures, Java, SQL; Effective communicator; Can adapt in fast-paced environments; Self-disciplined hard-worker who has strong leadership skills; Motivated team member
- Provide hands on keyboard deployment support of code into multiple environments ranging between SHOP, IMPL, and PROD
- Analyze and understand project needs related to code deployments
- Validate that all artifacts are of appropriate integrity and have been deployed properly
- Identify, track and solve issues affecting the application as well as performing application support; Proficient in such technologies as Red Hat Linux, deployment management, Jenkins, Jboss application server, SOA-P servers, Tomcat, HTTPD, Alfresco, Apache Load Balancers, deployment countdown and technology troubleshooting. Beginner knowledge in Amazon Web Services, Appian architectures, Java, C++ and SQL.
Inside Sales Support
- Maintained close customer relations in assisting contractors with special orders to enhance and help cultivate their business.
- Provided bookings forecast inputs for all product opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Analyzed marketing data, including market trends, competitor performance and product strengths.
- Developed and implemented pursuit plans for all opportunities with assigned key accounts.
- Decoded customer problems within existing accounts to understand project scope while managing internal disciplines to compliantly respond, in addition to spearheading the adjoining of new customers.
- Collaborated with team to research and demonstrate the application of sound engineering design principles in the development of sustainable and practical transportation alternatives
- Examined methods to improve the aerodynamics performance of the vehicle
- Aided in the improved of the overall performance of the vehicle in reducing its weight and increasing speed
- Networked with American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Applied concepts of natural frequencies and mode shapes for free, damped and un-damped systems to real-world mechanical problems
- Conducted research on vibrations in modern machines
- Participated in problem solving lab to identify and provide different solutions to vibration error on a machine