- Senior BI consultant with more than 21 years of experience in delivering and managing Global Information Technology Solutions.
- Worked as Solutions Architect, Project Manager, and Technical Lead with a consistent history of successfully delivering and team management with diverse set of clients
- Cross industry experience including public and private sector Finance, Insurance, Health Care, Education, Manufacturing and Retail
- Leveraged his ability to create trusted partnerships with the client and across lines of business, technology teams, C - Suite Executives, Partners and Principals to achieve the success criteria and vision of those clients
- Delivered solutions for Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, EIM, Data Governance and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Data Visualizations, Analytics
- Demonstrated excellent analytic, communication and mentoring skills to drive challenging projects and raise the performance of the teams
- Passionately worked to adopt a set of standards, governance, best patterns and practices.
- Proven ability to create common architecture capabilities across a portfolio of related applications and is responsible for contributing to the evolution of Corporate Technology Eco-System policy and strategy
- Fluent in French. Actively worked in corporate environment in Paris France.
BI Reporting Tools: Tableau 12.04, Quicksight, SAP BI 4.2 SP7, Business Objects XI3.1/XI R2/R1/6.x/5.x, Crystal 2011/ 2008, SAP Crystal Enterprise, LCM/Promotion Management BO XI 3.1/XI R2,SAP Dashboard Design/ Xcelsius 2008, SAP Information Design Tool QAAWS, LiveOffice, Voyager and Dashboards/ Performance Manager, SAP BO Analysis, SAP BW 7.4 / 7.3,SAP HANA, SAP Net Weaver, SAP BEx Query Designer, SAP BEx Analyzer
Web Reporting Tools: SAP Web Intelligence Rich client 4.2, Crystal Enterprise, Quicksight, cognos and Tableau.
Application Server: Weblogic8.0, IIS6.0, Apache/Tomcat6/5.5, Web Sphere 6.1, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, ASP
ETL: DataStage, Genio, Informatica 6.x, Data Integrator11.5
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redshift, MySQL, DynamoDB.
Operating Systems: Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise /Business, Windows NT, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2003/2000, XP and Sun Solaris
Languages: C, SQL, PL/SQL
Web Technologies: Visual Basic6.0, ASP3.0, JAVA and JSP
Other Tools: PVCS and Clear case, ERWIN 3.5, TOAD 9x/ 7x, Agility Workbench 4.6 and HP Quality Center 6.2
BI Solutions Architect
- Mission-critical role of ensuring that critical BI systems are healthy, monitored, automated, and designed to scale.
- Developing target state solution architectures, perform architectural assessment, gap analysis and help formulate the overall BI solution strategy and roadmap.
- Architect and implementing large scale Business Intelligence solutions (SAP Business Object, Tableau and Quicksight) in the AWS cloud, PaaS or SaaS.
- Integration system through diverse tools. (GOCD and ansible coding Json/Yaml, CloudFormation, korn shell scripts, PowerShell’s, Java sdk, Python)
- Creation of RESTful Web Services API's for SDK BusinessObjects, Tableau and QuickSight.
- DEVOPS Life Cycle.
- Security - Authentication, Authorization and Encryption Techniques (IAM), SSL, Trusted Authentication.
- Ease with different languages such as Java, python, Ansible yaml/json, PowerShell, VBA and KornShell.
- AWS full stack creation pipeline including code commit, code deploy and code pipeline through GitHub.
- Familiarity and exposure to Enterprise Architecture frameworks and methodologies of TOGAF.
- Infrastructure / Networking Concepts in AWS.
- Data Architecture in general along with Synchronization Patterns.
- Experience in Agile Methodology and Jira.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Confidence to lead meetings with client sponsors, management, and other individuals.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and various stakeholders.
- An aptitude to handle complexity and ambiguity.
- Consulting experience along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work individually with minimal supervision.
BI Solutions Architect
- Worked with Compliance team to identify their transaction systems for their reporting data source which include SAP ERP, Custom Java and C# built systems with backend database as Oracle and SQL server.
- Update Business process Visio diagrams to visualize end to end process for identifying KPI required for the dashboards and reporting.
- Lead several meetings with key stakeholders to capture their vision for the future dashboards and reports.
- Performed gap analysis of the existing system for the data required to build planned dashboards and reports.
- Created functional and technical documents for the planned dashboards and reports.
- Worked with transactional system managers and technical teams to make appropriate changes to their systems so that required data can be captured for the metrics.
- Developed data marts using Kimball methodology for various business process to facilitate easy analysis.
- Configured load balancing environment for scheduler and ETL tool.
- Created data visualization application for business users using Lumira.
- Involved in creating story boards using SAP Lumira.
- Expertise in working on design studio to create dashboards, for viewing on mobile devices SAP LUMIRA
- Creating and publishing stories in Lumira server, cloud and BI launch pad
- Adopt and follow SAP's roadmap on various products like Design Studio, Predictive Analytics & SAP Lumira.
- Optimized corporate wide ETL operations cutting the overall load time by 60%.
- Developed several Dashboards using SAP Design Studio using relational and OLAP SAP BW as data sources.
- Created detail level reports in SAP BusinessObject enterprise to provide in depth detail for users who may keen to know the lower level details displayed to him/her on the dashboards.
- Customize the layout of the dashboards by creating custom CSS, so that the presentation of the dashboards are attractive, responsive to the screen size and provide more information to users on less clicks.
- Promoted dashboards importance to mangers in the organization by having one on one and in group sessions with them.
- Created documentation for developed and planned dashboards.
- Migration of 4.0 BOBJ to BOBJ4.2 Sp1 version
- Conversion of Design Studio 4.0 to 4.2 and its sdk.
- Created web services for querying HANA database from external end user report portal using real time jobs in data services 4.0 designer.
- Created Users, Roles, privileges, Packages, schema as part of HANA security and development.
- Migrated HANA content from development, testing environment to Production environment using delivery units.
- Developed Webi reports and dashboards for different operations and finance KPI'S like Project planning, quality management, warehouse management, Material management, Global Sustainment, Value management.
- Created Universes on top of HANA calculation views and developed the Webi reports and dashboards using IDT Information design tool
- Elaboration and automation of all maintenance BOBJ through batchs, vbs and java bobj sdk programs.
- Designed and developed data migration strategies from the legacy audit system (PASS), to the new GENTAX platform insuring data integrity and data quality.
- Managed ETL and coordinated and consulted multiple technology and business teams across the enterprise, providing technical solutions, guidance, mentoring and coaching to insure successful data extraction, metadata repository, cleansing, mapping, harmonization, consolidation, loading and reconciliation.
- Provide guidance to the controls to align with regulatory statutes, internal compliance procedures based on the organization’s global standard requirements, IRS and State privacy restrictions for PII and highly confidential data.
- Developed and implemented SAP BI (SAP Business Objects 3.1 to SAP BI 4.0), application and data migration plan to new version and platform inclusive of backup and archiving strategy.
- Performed and gathered Functional, Non Functional Technical as well as Business Requirements for new analytics, Dashboards Reports and BI Applications.
- Implemented Source and Version Control in SAP BI 3.1 SP3 and SAP BI 4.0 with SAP LCM Cluster for Dev, Test and Production Environments. Implemented SDLC for report and universe development.
- Instrumental in promoting use of HP ALM for defect logging, assignment, remediation as well as full lifecycle testing for custom applications and COTS release cycles. Leveraged ALM API, Databases and Business Objects to increase the fidelity of operational reporting from that system getting true performance metrics enabling management to have more control and insight into productivity, defect resolution and aging, success criteria and the ability to audit projects and have greater fiscal controls.
- Collaborated on re-architecture, upgrade and migrations of the NYC Department of Finance: BI Data Warehouse, SAP BI applications and reporting solutions.
- Trained mentored and managed NYC Deportment of Finance BI Report Developers (new hires and current team Members).
- SWAT Team BI Lead. Lead BI Team to successful remediation of historical backlog of projects tasks, and deliverables, resulting in increased revenue, job and task automation in a high pressure goal driven agile work stream. Successfully coordinated with Management, Team Leads (ETL, DBA, Business Analysts, and Internal Clients), Directors and RES PASS technical Teams to clear the backlog of requests.
Environment: SAP BOE / BI 4.1, Business Objects XI 3.1 R2 / DB2 SQL / T-SQL / PL/SQL, VBA Excel, Java BOXI SDK, JAVA XML processing Data, IBM DataStage, WebI Rich Client, SAP BW, Information Designer Tool (IDT), SAP Dashboard 4.1, SAP Design Studio 1.6, Data Services 4.1, Windows Server 2008, Windows AD, AIX 7.1, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, IBM DB2 10, Apache Tomcat 7