- Business Analyst & Product Owner with over 8 years of professional experience in various domains like Healthcare, Pharmaceutical CRMs in Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Expertise in different Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Agile/Scrum & waterfall
- Project co - ordination and management skill using tools like OpenProj and MS-Project.
- Expertise in agile tools like Rally and JIRA.
- Experience working as Sr. Business Analyst Product Owner in multiple projects.
- Experience in documenting requirements, which includes recording Epics, Features translating into Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD), Use Case Specifications, GAP Analysis (AS-IS and TO-BE), ROI, Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Expertise in Business Modeling tools (EA, MS- Visio) in creating Use Cases, Process Flow Diagrams, Business Context Diagrams, Data Flow / work flow Diagrams, Responsibility Assignment Matrix etc. Experience in performing GAP Analysis between “As-IS” and “To-Be” workflow models.
- Worked in client facing roles, managing their expectations and handling client relationships
- Proficient in working with all levels of management, business units, internal account/client managers and internal/external resources to ensure successful completion of projects in accordance with the scope, budget constraints.
- Adept at time management, scheduling and multitasking skills to ensure that project are on time and within budget guidelines.
- Experience in creating wireframe and mock ups using tools like Mockingbird.
- Coordinated with multiple stakeholders from the client side to establish scope, requirements and timelines.
- Strong background working with complex SQL queries in databases such as DB2, SQL Server using MS SQL Studio and SQL Plus.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills analytical, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Strong experience with traceability matrix and UAT testing with business team.
- Also work with Tableau for Data Analytics.
SQL Queries, Business Objects Enterprise, Tableau, MS Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Rally, JIRA, Lean Six Sigma
Agile Product Owner
- Defining the product strategy and roadmap
- Working with internal and external stakeholders and SMEs to define applications in terms of business case and potential benefits, including high-level success/acceptance criteria
- Prioritizing tasks within the product backlog based on perceived business value for consideration in release plans
- Preparation and presentation of roadmap plans to stakeholders for decision process ahead of implementation by development teams
- Understanding and reporting on development progress to key stakeholders
- Responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects.
- Data Analytics on Tableau
Senior Business Analyst
- Acted as the Lead Business Analyst partnering with Deloitte Consulting on an initiative to combine different data systems storing and processing patient data into a single platform that resulted in reducing the patient call wait times by 50%.
- Worked in fast paced agile environment as a Business/Data Analyst, co- ordinated various agile meetings like Sprint planning meeting, Daily scrum meeting, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective meeting.
- Documented Epics, Features & User Stories converted them into Technical User stories and partnered with the Pharma Manufacturers (PBM, Distributors) to understand the business processes, workflow and performed Business Process Re-engineering.
- Conducted Gap Analysis to derive requirements for existing system enhancements to ensure a timely and effective implementation.
- Planned and defined business and system requirements in Use Case Narratives, Use Case Scenarios, and Use Case Diagrams using the UML modeling methodologies.
- Assisted the Product Owner in managing documentation deliverables such as Business Rules Document and Workflow Diagrams
- Creating and executing SQL queries to perform Data Integrity testing on an Oracle Database, DB2, SQL Server, MS- Access to validate and test data using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Documented, edited, proofread various reports required during the software development and prepared the presentations during the various design reviews with the Assessors.
- Conducted JAD sessions with End User Community addressing software & business needs.
- Designed the wireframe and mock-ups of the application for the better understanding of look-n-feel requirements of the application for the customers and developers.
- Used the complex SQL Queries to pull out data from the databases for the data validation and routine report generation.
- Developed measures, recommendations and estimates to improve the current application performance with the aid of small change requests for Change Management.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and collaborated with the Product Owner, QA team, developer team to develop the test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Managed daily and weekly meeting with the development and testing team for status review and to relay any changed requirements.
- Conducting extensive communication sessions with the key business stakeholders to document the current and future business processes, identify and analyze the key gaps and document the analysis to ensure it is reflected in the final design and architecture of the CRM application.
- Created Prior Authorization Approval process module for Specialty Prescriptions to facilitate independent Drug Prior authorization parameters within the Patient CRMs
- Built-in Medicaid and Medicare submission portals per client requirements.
- Oversaw end-end EDI installation of third-party tool Updox by converting all physician documents to electronic data to facilitate and protect PHI & speed up App process for Patients nationally, thereby saving 32% using Agile methodology.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
CRM Business Analyst
- Worked with project stakeholders in gathering Epics, Features & User Requirements.
- Co-ordinated with business owners to identify business needs, evaluated solutions for business problems and proposed alternate methods to increase efficiency.
- Managed scope, effort / cost, schedule, and quality, while continuously identifying and mitigating underlying risks.
- Directed development, test, deployment, and support. Communicate status with stakeholders, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Performed Gap Analysis of the As-Is and Should-Be processes to identify and validate requirements.
- Responsible for developing and managing project plans: system requirements, change management policy standard and procedures by utilizing agile methodology SCRUM.
- Organized and facilitated regular scrum meetings including daily stand-ups, sprint and release planning sessions, retrospectives, demonstrations, and other project planning and issue resolution meetings as required.
- Successfully coordinated and conducted JAD sessions, which helped synchronize the different stakeholders on their objectives and helped the developers to have a clear-cut picture of the project.
- Communicated and maintained strong working relationship with various business groups and external clients regarding functional requirements of several applications.
- Created project documentation and uploaded it into the SharePoint.
- Acted as the SME for Medicare Solutions for members of High Volume company clients like IBM, RJ Reynolds, DuPont, GM, Phillips Intl, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and others.
Environment: Agile/Scrum, Windows XP, COM, JIRA, Confluence, MS-Office, MS-Visio, Outlook
Bus. Development Manager
- Professional development and growth in the Retail Chain store CRM development growing market share for various entities.
- Involved in growth at a very steep growth level thus executing successful set up for the owners for a profitable Spin off with a market value of $65m
- Trained teams for success through product knowledge, product presentation, communication, closing to increase productivity levels by 45% or more.