Result - oriented, hands-on IT professional with proven track record of delivering projects on schedule. Successfully architected and delivered Advanced Analytics and multi-platform Enterprise projects. Passionate about designing and creating high quality software with a keen focus on fulfilling customer needs.
CORE STRENGTHS INCLUDE:
Software Architecture and Design
Estimation and Planning
Platform / OS: Azure, Windows, Linux, J2EE, MQ Series, IBM WebSphere
RDBMS / Big Data: SQL Server, Hadoop, SOLR, MapReduce, Impala, IBM UDB, Oracle, PostgresSQL, MS, MongoDB
BI Tools: Microsoft Power BI, Qlik Sense Microsoft Sharepoint Online, Jira/Confluence, MS Excel, MS Project, Visio.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Architected and implemented a pilot IOT project for the company for enhanced monitoring and maintenance of safety devices.
- Worked closely with Hughes Safety Showers Engineers and Product Managers to define project scope and solution outline.
- Built Azure cloud artifacts and prepared an architecture for processing and consumption of device telemetry data into Azure cloud.
- Developed reports and applications to analyze telemetry data.
- Prepared a subscription model for the company customers with different pricing tiers.
BI and Data Integration Consultant
Confidential, Des Plaines, Illinois
- Helped Justrite evaluate and implement a BI Platform using Microsoft Power BI and Microsoft SQL Server
- Performed extensive requirement analysis and worked with SMEs to develop business metrics for Sales, Supply Chain and Finance domains
- Built integration processes to extract and import data from multiple ERP systems including Infor XA, Epicor, Globalshop, Friedman Frontier, and Sage 2000
- Helped Justrite through the acquisitions of Checkers Safety Group, Eagle and Accuform.
- Built unified master data for group companies to enable consolidated sales, bookings and financials reporting.
- Automated demand planners workbooks using Power BI and SQL server, resulting in a saving of a week per month.
- Built 50+ reports across functional areas.
- Worked with senior executives and provided extensive training to Justrite associates.
- Helped Justrite get into the Sharepoint online platform by analyzing content and migrating file shares.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Project Manager / Solutions Architect
- Q-Find/Digital Catalog: Managed and architected a project to consolidate structured and unstructured product information from heterogeneous sources (PLM, CMS, ERP, proprietary labelling data stores) in multiple data formats (image files, PDFs, word/excel, DBMS data) to implement a full-text searchable product information store for marketing materials, instructions for use, regulatory information, product safety information for use by sales, corporate marketing and customer service associates.
- Extended the product to function as a data integration and master data management hub for Integra’s Commercial Catalog implementation. Q-Find vastly reduced time for accessing product information, cross-functional collaboration, and improved data accuracy.
- Product Recommendations System: Worked on a proof of concept project to build a product recommender application for use by Integra LifeSciences sales and distribution.
- Evaluated Apache Mahaut, Microsoft Azure ML and other solutions for the project.
Project Manager / Data Solutions Architect
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Worked as a Data Architect / Project Manager for an award-winning Plant Analytics project for the Confidential Consumer division which ingests data from 12 different plants running multiple ERP systems and builds analytics solutions on top of it.
- Implemented a Strategic Enterprise Assessment (SEA) Tool for Confidential & Confidential Medical Devices Confidential region which provides a consolidated view of material flow between nodes.
- Built a solution to analyze material batch destruction for Confidential & Confidential which uses machine learning techniques of logistic regression, clustering and segmentation on batch characteristics. This has a potential to save up to $2mm for a single plant.
- Led a pilot project to determine supplier complexity for the Global Surgery division.
- Used NLP with transactional data to match disconnected data from different systems.
- Managed and prepared a solutions framework for an Instrument Analytics initiative for the Medical Devices supply chain for product portfolio optimization for medical instruments sets.
- Managed an advanced analytics tool for enabling full text search on Engineering drawings and meta-information extracted from multiple PLM systems.
- Built successful proof of concept and pilot projects for consignment inventory reduction, instrument set optimization, batch traceability.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
- Recognized by project manager for outstanding contribution to compliance project.
- Rebranded eNB / ITAC application to latest corporate standards, and externalized screen components reducing maintenance costs that were well received by user community.
- Developed batch processes to email in-force application updates, which was well received by field users and extended to new business cases.
- Re-architected field user - underwriter messaging system which reduced latency from several hours to 15 minutes and eliminated errors.
- Fixed application flaws detected by scanning / ethical hacking tools and achieved compliance with corporate security standards.
- Led $600K Long Term care initiative from inception to delivery and recognized by business sponsors for low rate of defect.
- Acknowledged by management for key contributions to critical initiatives including Traveler's Acquisition integration, express underwriting, product re-pricing / redesign, and Middle Market.
- Designed and implemented a custom rule engine for validating completed insurance applications prior to submission to the underwriting system.
- Designed and maintained a framework based on ACORD model which led to reduced development and maintenance cost.
Confidential, Cranford, NJ
- Developed modules for externalizing mutual fund performance data at Prudential Investments which established data exchange capability with publishing entity.
- Designed advanced UI features using dynamic HTML that received business sponsor recognition for vastly improved user experience at Prudential Financial.
- Developed highly successful pilot project for laptop-based Insurance data collection for producers at Prudential Financial which was accepted for national deployment.