- CPA with over 20 years of experience leading financial systems implementations using Microsoft Dynamics Ax/365 Finance & Operations; Span all technical and functional areas including accounting, reporting and advisory services to state & Local Government, domestic and multinational companies in a multi - cultural environment.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Techno-functional Lead
- Lead the timely implementation of high-quality, risk based systems migration from Oracle EBS to Cloud Based Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, including the areas of Financial Reporting, compliance, shared services and the various lines of business within all County departments, contracts and policies.
- Perform financial, operational and compliance rollouts which include planning, executing, directing, and guiding the End to End Implementation towards successful completion.
- Reviews staff implementation work and assists in the preparation of status reports, which include reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing System Controls, Alerts (Twilio), User Roles and Role Permissions in a wide range of environments for multiple business lines.
- Supervise, train and mentor audit staff and others in resolving technical issues, process issues, Change Management and recommendations staff training and ERP program revisions.
- Worked extensively on Inventory Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger modules and Package Configuration.
- Worked on defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Developing the Solution Design Document (SDD) for the configurations and Management Reports.
- Accelerating Data Migration using SSIS Packages.
- Configuring Custom workflows and System Views using PowerApps
- Adept with Performance Tuning including refactoring, Tenancy, realtime flows and SQL enhancements.
Sr. Dynamics AX Functional Consultant
- Worked on full life cycle implementations on Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (OnPrem) and D365 for Financial Modules including OTC(Order to Cash) Stream, Procure to Pay, Warehouse Management and SSRS Reporting.
- Prepared Functional Design Documents and worked with business users closely.
- Best in Analyzing GAPS and FITS of the client’ Confidential business requirements with standard Application using FRD and FDD.
- Discover the reporting necessities from enterprise units and allows the technical group to expand initiatives.
- Setup of Inventory management module and creation of Inventory model groups, intercompany orders.
- Providing the functional guide and Training to the quit user for dynamics surroundings for understanding the functionality of Microsoft dynamics AX.
- Configure the workflow for the purchase requisition and buy order approval as in keeping with the same old technique and commercial enterprise unit requirements.
- Created the Record Training document for all business unit’ Confidential quit-users to use the AX well known reviews of accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, manufacturing, inventory control and bank with parameters setup and navigations.
- Mapping the commercial enterprise eventualities on Microsoft dynamics AX and coordinate with the technical crew for any development and customization requirements.
- Capturing requirements from the customers concerning Accounts payable, purchasing, stock control and have interaction in functional requirements documents introduction (FRD).
- Performing the FIT/GAP Analysis to understand the current technique and business shape.
- Mapping the modern process of plant on Microsoft dynamics AX and configure the parameters for debts payable and buying.
- Expertise in Purchase Life Cycle and Sales Life Cycle.
- Adept useful expertise on order to cash (O2C) and procure to pay (P2P) manner.
- Studying the enterprise unit’ Confidential requirements, making ready the functional design document (FDD), report design document (RDD) and functional requirement documents (FRD) to locate the answer to fulfil the distance area and fixed in Microsoft dynamics AX.
- Responsible for the present-day implementation of Accounts payable and purchasing module of AX 2009 on the plant website online the usage of Microsoft certain step method for implementation.
- Researched, prepared and submitted the annual budget.
- Prepared detailed reports on financial, human resources and administrative matters.
- Managed Migration from Great Plains Accounting to Oracle EBS accounting - full financial systems implementation and maintained full availability and accuracy of accounting records throughout migration.
- Conducted financial analysis and prepared detailed financial reports and statements.
- Provided financial and accounting advice, direction and leadership.
- Ensured financial and accounting information was recorded accurately in the Financial Statements and General Ledger and in accordance with IFRS /GAAP.
- Responded to auditors’ comments concerning finances and operations and oversaw required action to address deficiencies.
- Established and maintained cash controls.
- Managed the payroll system in order to ensure all staff was paid on a timely & accurate basis.
- Ensured personnel records and files were maintained.
- Established and maintained internal controls to ensure compliance with financial and human resources legislation, policies and procedures.
- Evaluated the performance of, and provided training and development opportunities for, Finance and Administration staff.