- Team Player, who loves fast - paced dynamic environments, where true change comes through hard work.
- Customer focused professional, who has worked with many large, medium and small businesses to improve their CRM and Financial capabilities.
- Over Five years of writing Requirements, Use Cases, and Test Cases for CRM Systems
- Built 50,000 Simultaneous User Performance Analysis for Siebel Systems CRM thru primary elicitation of ends users at Confidential 500 Companies, translated them into Use Cases and Test Cases, and ran test at the Confidential in Bellevue, WA
- Knowledgeable with all aspects of Software Development Lifecycle (SLDC) for CRM Implementations in both Waterfall and Agile Environments
- Requirements Gathering Documentation of User Stories, and Champion Enhancements
- In my Current Role I am the “go-to” Expert in Salesforce Data Analysis, and Reporting for 200+ Marketing, Sales and Customer Service Users
- Managed budget of $17 million for several years as a Buyer
Oracle Business Intelligence, OBI
Agile Lifecycle with JIRA for Issue Tracking
Salesforce Reports and Dashboards
Salesforce Workflow and Process Builder, Custom Objects
APEX - ADX231, Intro to Object-Oriented Programming in APEX
SQL, SOQL and SOSL
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Salesforce CPQ Program Manager
- Project Owner responsible for 13 workstreams
- Status Reporting on high visibility project to Steering Committee and Executives
- Managing high level Requirements gathering and design
- Managing relationship with 3rd party CPQ Consulting Firm
- Participates in Development of User Stories, and Daily Scrums
- Exploration of potential Systems Integrations to support automation, Oracle with Salesforce, Conga with CPQ
Confidential, Signal Hill, CA
- Salesforce Maps Implementation and Training
- Build out of Data Layer and Shape layers to support Field Sales Teams
- Build and Delivered end user trainings to support Salesforce Maps Layers, Routes, and Schedules.
- Instruction on Best Practices for Salesforce Calendar and Activity Management
Confidential, Signal Hill, CA
Senior Salesforce Analyst
- Business Process Analysis of Current State and Future state of Salesforce usage
- Designed Best Practice Based Solutions for Sales and Marketing Users
- Member of Finance Planning and Analysis Team responsible for all data analysis, dashboards, and reports in Salesforce
- Tableau Desktop Reports with Salesforce - Currently Building Custom Tableau Dashboards based on Salesforce and SAP data sets from a MS SQL Server data warehouse. Overcoming Salesforce native report limitations, and exploring options to embedded Tableau in Salesforce
- Built Executive Dashboards for Quota versus Actual, run and close rate, and ad hoc user reports
- Data validation with SAP and Xactly Incent
- Responsible for Testing and Visualization on all Platforms, Classic, Lightning, and Salesforce1 Mobile Applications
Confidential, Burbank, CA
Salesforce Systems Admin
- Administrator on SFDC org with 2000+ users.
- Daily duties include: average 50 Cases per week with internal requests from Sales Professionals, User and Security Administration, Managing Custom CPQ Solution, Process Builder, Modifications to Flows, Validation Rules and Managing other Business Processes not enforced by Salesforce System
- Enterprise Territory Management 1.0 Maintenance of Territory Assignments, and Rules, as well as zip code-based assignment with Tactician Software and custom Microsoft Access uploads
- Worked on Requirements for new functionality with Business Analysts and Management.
- Built Custom Reports and Dashboards as the business requested.
- Apex Code Analysis to find hard-coded references to SFDC data using Eclipse IDE.
Confidential, Santa Fe Springs, CA
CRM Business Analyst
- Product owner for portion of CRM integration with E-Commerce, Marketing Automation, and Call Center. Agile Scrum based redesign of legacy system. Responsible for user elicitation, stories, minimum viable product definition, backlog and Kanban boards.
- Documented Current State business processes of a product costing and pricing system, presented to management and recommended a 3rd party Configure, price quote(CPQ) solution, including pricing wizards, quotes, DocuSign integration
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Gathered Customer Requirements, and redesigned Salesforce business process to meet their desired goals.
- Migrated client Org from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Edition.
- Guided client from” Leads only” to Leads to Opportunities, and Created Custom Stages in Opportunities to meet their business process.
- Modified Page Layout of Opportunity Object to meet client specifications.
- Set up New Users, and applied role hierarchy to their Profiles.
- Used Process Builder to trigger events.
- Installed Sales Dashboard and Report Packages from the AppExchange.
- Used Data Import Wizard and Data Loader to manage and clean-up existing customer Lead Data.
- Configured MailChimp, Outlook and Gmail Integrations.
- Analyzed Business Process for Leads, and recommended suing Lead Conversion to Opportunities in Salesforce
- Re-implemented Salesforce with Custom Lead and Opportunity Stages
- Configured Page Layouts to Support this Process
- Strategic Analyst who opened new markets for Agricultural Brokerage.
Confidential, Paso Robles, CA
Salesforce Implementation Manager and Admin
- Implemented Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Data Cleansing and Upload of Accounts and Contacts from many sources.
- Customization of Opportunity Object for Domain-Specific Sales process and Products
Confidential, Paso Robles, CA
Data Analyst and Supply Chain Manager
- Managed Data, Contracts and Temporary Employees for California wine brands.
- Conducted Cost of Goods Analysis.
- Hired and Trained Temporary Field Staff.
- User acceptance testing team member for Oracle and JD Edwards Contract Management System