- Senior consultant with 19 years of experience, achieving different roles as System Integrator and Solution Architect.
- Strong background in large - scale projects and different areas: gathering customer requirements, analysis, development, configuration, implementation, testing and support, quality assurance especially applying DevOps practices, with ability to communicate in Spanish and English, also to work in teams toward a common goal, and ability to acquire new skills in a fast pace.
- Experience working in multicultural teams as well as interfacing and communicating with test managers, development managers, IT Ops, PMO.
- Business workflow tests design and execution: System test, function test, E2E test, and acceptance test.
- Hands on experience on EMC storage management.
- Understanding of Call Detail Record (CDR): structures, processing, management, and recycling.
- Troubleshooting, O&M of Linux/Unix OS, databases, scripts, Veritas, EMC & OSS/BSS applications.
- Created technical documentation related to processes, scripts, routines, and configuration.
- Basic skill in GIT version control system.
Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.
OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Solaris UNIX.
Programming Language: Confidential ’s DUP, Perl/ Python scripts, Bash/Shell script, PL/SQL & Core Java. Advanced knowledge of VERITAS file system and VERITAS cluster.
OSS/BSS Telecommunications Platforms: Mediation, Activation/Provisioning, and Inventory systems.
Provisioning Solution Architect
- Responsible for working directly with our development team and existing clients.
- Accountable for conceptual and functional design of Confidential ’s service provisioning and activation solutions for customer implementation, these solutions cross a range of broadband services including: Voice, High Speed Data, Wireless, Video services and business services.
- Lead requirements, architecture and design sessions with customers and with internal resources.
- Create and coordinate specifications through use cases, interface specifications, and functional requirements document.
Data Operation Engineer
- Provide first level support to researchers and managers regarding the life cycle of their computational models, including validation and production.
- Work with research, operations and other technology teams to ensure the smooth functioning of our model testing and production system.
- Develop Perl/Python solutions to improve the efficiency and scalability of the ever-growing business-critical management system.
- Ensure that all datasets used by the models are always available and reliable.
Operation and Maintenance Engineer
- Customer service and resolution of problems related to the Confidential system, Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Postgres Database.
- Troubleshoot the highly available and scalable database.
- Identify and solve problems in filling CDRs' fields throughout the process.
- Develop Python/Perl scripts to importing and exporting information from database, in order to generate customer reports.
- Helped in the customer to perform reports using Splunk.
Confidential, Plano, Texas
- Install and upgrade of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Veritas Cluster Server, Veritas File System, EMC Navisphere Management, and PostgreSQL database.
- Develop the business logic based on the 3GPP standard specifications, in order to collect raw data, transform raw data into call data records (CDR) and distribute them to the billing and collection system using programming languages such as Core Java and Confidential ’s DUP.
- Leader for Confidential project to identify the technical requirements that support the services of Confidential and its new products.
- Add the new requirements in the Confidential solution to cover a range of purposes in later systems such as billing, service guarantee, fraud detection and compilation of statistics.
- Ensured that defects in collection and distribution; problems in filling the fields in CDRs are identified and resolved throughout the process.
- Improvement of the performance of Confidential system redevelop the business logic using the DevOps recommendation, in order to collect, process and distribute the call detail records (CDR) to increase TPS.
Operation and Maintenance Engineer
- Provided customer support to solve problems in Solaris UNIX, Oracle Database, Veritas Cluster Server, Veritas File System, EMC storage and Confidential Multi Mediation, as part of the OSS / BSS solutions. Developed scripts using the Bash script, Perl and PL/SQL as part of the periodically perform tasks.
- Responsible for function tests and system tests, in order to detect problems. Proposals for technical improvements of the software versions before the commercial launch in the Confidential system.