Experienced Certified Salesforce Admin with 7+ years of experience working for Confidential . I am also a technically savvy analyst with ~10 years of experience in various health industry systems and general programming knowledge. I am seeking a challenging and rewarding position which will utilize my varied technology skills in conjunction with my exceptional customer service skills.
SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE AND SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Supporting over 10,000 users in the Sales and corporate sector of Confidential .
- All aspects of Salesforce Administration and development outside of code.
- Creating and maintaining page layouts, fields, workflow rules, validation rules.
- Dataloading of data sent to me from business partners and other users.
- Community creation and setup. Public to Private org sharing settings and maintenance. Etc.
Software Support Specialist
- Supporting doctors, nurses, outpatient office staff in the implantation and management.
- Helped clients run SQL reports and provided Unix support.
- Aided in submission of claims to our clearinghouse and then submit to the payors.
- Research and resolution of claim denials.
- User login support as well as users on the software.
- Use of GoToAsisst to remote users devices to aid in resolution of issues.
- Support of software and hardware for students and teachers at Confidential .
- Analysis of issues that come up with software and hardware. of students and teachers on proper use of devices used in conjunction with teaching .
Confidential, Roanoke, VA
- Duties include configuring and support of 5 different applications. Support and maintain applications as part of the installations and aiding in the implementation and build of our new EMR. Skills and duties include the following:
- Project lead for applications on several implementations. Duties include working with downstream build teams on application needs, building and implementing application upgrades and installs, testing and troubleshooting applications, and documenting application flow. Working directly with vendors to coordinate interface connectivity testing as well as reviewing of application specifications and interface message formatting.
- Using EPIC data courier to transfer build items downstream to production environment.
- Monitor and resolve issues within the applications that are supported by our team.
- Maintain and update category lists and masterfiles as changes are needed within Epic.
- Importing and exporting of database information into applications.
- Implemented and built the SER database within EPIC for signature and security of the providers who use and login to EPIC.
- Experience in development, testing, implementing, supporting, installs, upgrades and documentation of Medquist, Sovera, SMS Invision(Seimens), Misys Vision, and Eaglesoft.
- Project lead to the upgrade of Eaglesoft and CFM Toolkit Masterfile to the most current version. Work directly with the server teams as well as desktop teams.
Help Desk Specialist
Confidential, Roanoke, VA
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues involving multiple applications and hardware throughout the Confidential via client calls into phone center. Issues included hardware, software, password and basic user .
- Systems supported were Sovera, Vision, Medquist, PACS, Powerscribe, SMS, Logician, Careport, HBOC, EDIS, CPSI, Siemens Invision, Misys Lab, Misys Vision, Eaglesoft.