- Passionate, dynamic, “hands - on” technology leader delivering complex integrated solutions to support global enterprises.
- Develop industry-leading, full-stack, global-enterprise architectures, working across multiple implementation teams and organizations to facilitate realization of architectural objectives.
- Effectively manage influence across vendors, suppliers, and multiple internal teams within all levels of IT and the business to ensure fully integrated solutions that are secure and scalable by design.
AZURE | MES | ESB | J2EE | .NET | F5 | Cyber Security | SAP Integration | SQL | Oracle | SQL Server | REST | OOP
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Enterprise Technical Solutions Architect
- Provided technical leadership in such areas of Enterprise Technology Solutions organization as enterprise Azure cloud infrastructure, global F5 infrastructure, and global IBM middleware environment.
- Designed and implemented Enterprise Cloud security solution utilizing MS native security features such as Application Gateway’s WAF, Azure firewall, ASC, as well as F5 BigIP VE cloud gateway. Developed iRules and policies to address Top 10 OWASPs. Integrated security logging with SIEM.
- Led 2 cloud engineering teams in delivering global SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS cloud infrastructure platform for business application owners utilizing ARM templates, automation, and CI/CD approach.
- Owned enterprise mission critical F5 cloud security gateway (traffic load balancer / router, WAF security, SSL offloading, and DNS proxy appliance). Designed structure, established, and now managing company’s F5 engineering and support teams, defining strategic directions based on business needs and Confidential ’s CSO’s team guidance.
- Managed company’s global Manufacturing SAP integration solution. Optimized cost of ownership (saving $500K / annum) by moving to new platform.
Enterprise Technical Integration Lead / Architect
- Productionized Global Manufacturing Integration solution.
- Implemented and deployed Enterprise Manufacturing SAP global integration solution across 12 business units and 250 manufacturing facilities.
- Guided by example technical integration team that created Global Corporate Manufacturing SAP Integration solution and Corporate Enterprise Labeling System.
- Created multiply POCs for evaluating key technical decisions (use of REST API/webservices, guaranteed data delivery, message sequencing, recovery in case of failure, etc).
- Redesigned Confidential middleware integration solution to reduce count of servers by 70, saving $3MM in 1st year and $1.5 MM/year consecutively thereafter.
Enterprise Service Bus Project Lead
- Managed project to design and implement company’s TIBCO Manufacturing integration replacement solution.
- Directed requirements gathering, analysis, and end-to-end design of Enterprise Integration solution to meet modern manufacturing challenges, leveraging deep understanding of Confidential 's lines of business, diverse needs, and varying levels of affordability.
- Provided integrated solutions across production operations, quality management, warehouse, and logistics as well as maintenance operations creating end-to-end visibility to all areas of manufacturing process and seamless integration with corporate ERP (SAP ECC6) and reporting systems.
- Implemented solution governance, ensuring compliance with enterprise standards while providing differentiated manufacturing solutions across Confidential 's divers lines of business.
Senior Software Engineer / Technical Lead
- Designed, implemented, and supported custom-built Manufacturing Execution System. Managed overall system architecture design, security, and integration with external systems. Full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Led large .Net custom-built Manufacturing Execution Systems design, development, support, and enhancements of end-to end cycles; MES built in Microsoft .Net / SQL Server environment.
- Implemented integration with various external systems: SAP, LIMS, IP21, Quality Assurance, Defect Inspection System, High Rise automated storage, AGV, DCS, etc.
- Tools and environments: .Net, REST API, SQL Server, MS Visual Studio, C/C++, C#, VB, Sun Forte (UDS), Oracle 9i, HTTP, TCP/IP, MSMQ, OPC, Windows Server, UNIX, VMS.
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed and developed online banking applications for start-up company with customer base consisting of 20+ large and medium banks.
- Built key software infrastructure components including full life cycle of application development from design to testing, installation, and technical support.
- Developed Open Financial Exchange (OFX) high-performance bank transaction engine application.
- Integrated OFX server applications with external systems using different methods such as C/C++ API, socket connection, XML, FTP, Sybase Open client gateway, ODBC, JMS, and others.
- Administrated UNIX Forte environments.
- Served as key FORTE architect, designer, and developer of a large custom-built client-server-based application; Confidential owned application was deployed at 55 sites throughout US and Europe with user base of 1.7K users.
- Information systems development, OOA/OOD.
- Integrated different COTS products into FORTE project using DDE, ODBC, OLE, and APIs.
- Drove Lotus Notes and LAN/WAN planning, implementation and administration, support of E-mail, telecom system, and remote users.
- Conducted end user support and training and performed software and hardware troubleshooting.