- Passionate Data/BI Architect with total 14 year of experience in IT (11+ years in BI Space), Expertise in tools and technology such as Tableau, Business Objects, Database & DWBI.
- Responsible and involved in all the phases of implementation in various project stages such as requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and final implementation of BI Projects in the software industry.
- Establish relationships with key business partners to develop reports and dashboards that lead to actionable insights.
- Working directly with business stakeholders to translate between data and business needs.
- Evaluate, analyze, and manage the development of databases, data visualizations, automations, reporting capabilities and Solutions. Define standards and built reusable templates.
- Solutioning from design phase (business requirements gathering, available information analysis, and architectural analysis) through the development phases, QA, and transition to customer.
- Leading & guiding medium size team of developers. Currently working in Agile development methods.
- Expert in building reports and dashboards/stories/VIZ using Tableau Desktop/Online/Public/Server.
- Created Tableau dashboards for Devices like Mobile, IPAD to be used from Tableau Mobile App.
- Expert in Business Intelligence and BOBJ, Business Objects Desktop products (Webi, IDT, UDT, Lumira, Design Studio, Desktop Intelligence), Launch pad, Dashboard, CCM,CMC.
- Worked in many development , Migration (DB, SAP BO, Tableau, Google Cloud Platform) and production support projects across the globe at onsite/offshore/nearshore model .
- Experience in writing SQL queries, Data Modeling, Performance Tuning. Having excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Hands on experience in ETL tools (Informatica and Datastage).
- Proven ability to deliver and ensure success in high - pressure/high-risk situations.
- Certified Tableau, SAP BO, SAFe Agile, Oracle Basic SQL & Sapphire LIMS.
- Having excellent domain knowledge in LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems), Publishing, Insurance - Call Center, Banking, Digital Channel/Web Analytics, Retail and BPM.
- Ready to take challenges.
- Innovative ideas and best in class solutions.
Reporting tools: Tableau Desktop, Online, Public, Server, Business Objects ( IDT, UDT, BO Web intelligence, BO Explorer, Lumira, Design Studio ), Salesforce
Databases: Netezza, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Salesforce, BIG Query, Google Analytics
Applications : Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA
Tools/ETL: Toad, Putty, Visio, Control-M / Informatica and Datastage
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, Jaguar
Languages & Scripting: C, C++, Core Java, Python, Java Script, HTML
Confidential, TexasSenior Technical Lead
Reporting Tools: Tableau, Business Objects, Salesforce
Database/Tools: Netezza, Oracle, Datastage, Control-M, Workbench -SOQL
- Understand the data analytics & reporting requirements from business stakeholders and translate it to technical design document. Also work with Data Architecture team to build Datamart to support reporting solution.
- Assessment of business requirements, collection and identification of technical specifications, and the subsequent development of Business Intelligence technology solutions.
- Created a requirement template where business partner can fill details about their needs to initiate discussion in an organized manner.
- Perform analysis on existing modules, KPIs, Metrics and Source to Target mappings to build solution to track progress to meet customer deadline to be a compliment company.
- Co-ordinate between multiple IT team and business partners and ensuring that the everyone understand business problem/challenged and possible solution.
- Build a solution to capture summary and detail about actions being performed on a define frequency Weekly/Monthly.
- Build dashboard template and color coding as per enterprise/site standard to maintain uniformity across different BI teams. Also oversee and perform peer review that code is meeting standards.
- Developed around 15 dashboards in Tableau and helped Data engineering team to build DataMart tables. Also maintaining and fixing existing Business Objects Reporting solution on need bases.
- Help UI Team to build landing page/portal to enable a one stop access to the reporting and analytics tool.
- Extensively used Feature like VIZ in tooltip, Actions, Parameters, Sets, Filters, GEO Map Hierarchy, Cascading Filters, Layout and Different Visual components/Graphs.
- Developed dashboard to support different device layout (Mobile, Tablet, Web ie)
- Scheduled Dashboard built security group based on access need of partners and stakeholders.
- Developed Compliance Schedule tracking & Process Inventory dashboards for executive and analysts to keep tap on progress on week over week and month over month.
- Helping Application team to figure out automation opportunity between different upstream and downstream systems and identify data quality issues.
- Built usage dashboard on audit database to see utilization of different dashboard. Automate few UDA’s to save lot of manual effort and error free extracts.
- Arranged time to time DEMO with stake holders to take feedback and continue to improve solution as per needs in complete Agile environment. Publish weekly progress status report within team.
Confidential, KYSolution Engineer
Reporting Tools: Tableau & Google Analytics.
Database/Tools: Google BIG Query, Oracle, Google Sheets, JSON files.
- Understand the reporting requirements from business partners and translate it to technical design document.
- Work with Data Architecture team to build LLD & HLD for Datamart to support reporting solution.
- Research and understand legacy system and key Metrics so that we can leverage same for new system without loosing confidence of existing partners ans stakeholders.
- Performed data validations & reconcile the data between the source applications & the data warehouse or mart being designed on Google Cloud Platform.
- Perform Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Cleansing and Data Enrichment activities on source data.
- Setup Tableau online users/projects/template for Enterprise Reporting.
- Defined Tableau Dashboarding /standards for Confidential ’s BI Reporting Solutions.
- Created tableau dashboards on Google Analytics data for platforms like (Alexa, Web, Android and iOS)
- Created Dashboards on live streamed data ingested by Alooma bridge for Donut day dashboard.
- Developed Billing Dashboard to keep track of cost on Google Cloud Projects across the enterprise.
- Developed customer centric dashboards for Acquisition and Retention. Also developed Deliverability dashboard to track average delivery time for different stores after MapQuest migration to google maps.
- Extensively used Feature Parameters, Sets, Filters, GEO Map Hierarchy, Cascading Filters, LOD, Layout and Different Visual components/Graphs.
- Recommend best practices around Data Governance((Collibra) & ABC (Audit, Balance, Control) to be established for new data warehouse & DataMart.
Confidential, TexasTableau Desktop Specialist
Reporting Tools: Tableau(2019.4) & Business Objects(4.2).
Database/Tools: Netezza, Aginity, Datastage, Hadoop, Control-M.
- PACO Digital is a Digital journey of Confidential . We are building advance analytics to improve user experience stay ahead with Confidential competitors. We have Build ETL infrastructure and created 40 + New Reports/ Dashboard.
- VOM - Voice of members is feedback and sentiment analytics. We used Clara bridge for sentiment processing and built reporting KPI’s based on the metrics.
- Confidential -PAR is a support and enhancement project. We have around 110 reports in BOXI R3(DB: Netezza) and 25 reports in BO BI4.0(DB2). I have executed one of the biggest migration (BO 3.1 to BO 4.0) project in Confidential .
- Responsible for requirements gathering and providing Technical Solutions including design and effort estimation for all the Epics and Stories in current and future iterations.
- Built brand new Tableau Dashboards & BO universes for Acquisition, Servicing, Traffic and MSR’s.
- Created Interface Between Tableau and SAP BO/Cognos using Action URL’s/Filters. Built Mobile and IPAD dashboards for executives.
- Extensively used Feature like Actions, Parameters, Sets, Filters, GEO Map Hierarchy, Cascading Filters, LOD, Layout and Different Visual components/Graphs.
- Leading a Team of 10 members working in different locations (Offshore/Nearshore/Onshore). We are responsible for all dev and support stories for the effort.
- Using most advance release of Tableau (10.4) and SAP Business Objects Suits (Webi, UDT, IDT, BO Explorer, Design Studio, Lumira) for Reporting and Dashboard Development.
- Designed Templates and defined standards for reporting and universe for easy maintenance.
- Built universe on top of sales force to display real-time plan and forecast numbers.
- Involved in troubleshooting and performance tuning for click to call and click to chat work streams.
- Worked on advance features like cascading input controls and Maps (Webi and Tableau) reports.
- Using agile methodology for enhancements and Scrum model for daily updates and tracking.
Confidential, NJSolution Engineer
Reporting Tool: Business Objects XI R3 and R2, OBIEE.
Database/Tools: Oracle 10/11g, Unix(putty), Autosys / Toad, Informatica
- Understanding business requirement from client and map the same in existing environment and based on that Creation of Technical Design, Solutions and estimation of projects/enhancement.
- Created/Enhanced many universes (linked and standard), Reports for senior management and business users for newly acquired business units and subsidiaries.
- Developed more than 40 DSR reports and supporting more than 120 reports designed in BO Deski/Webi . Assisting business users to create new reports, modify existing reports and having direct interaction with end users to understand and provide them better solutions.
- Developed/Enhanced and supported more than 10 universes belong to various applications. Implemented Class/Object level security for couple of universes.
- Worked on DB designing as per reporting requirement. Created Tables, Views, function, Procedures to load data into data mart.
- Leading our BI reporting Team which includes various technologies like BO, Actuate and OBIEE.
- Worked on Performance issues in the reports and implemented solution such as dynamic filters, Indexes and applied Aggregate aware functionality of business objects.
Environment: Java and Sapphire R5.
Reporting Tool: Business Objects XI R2.
Database: Oracle 10g R2.
- Requirement gathering and writing FRS.
- Designing Universe, Reports, Applying different level of Security
- Analytical Summary and Detail Reports with Graphs using Webi, Xcelsius reports.
- Interface with sapphire application, a LabVantage Product. Used JSP and java scripts to call and pass different report parameters from Web page to reports.
Confidential, CaliforniaSolution Engineer
Environment: Java, JSP, JDBC and Sapphire R4.7.
Reporting Tool: Business Objects XI R2
Database: Oracle 10gR2.
- Requirement gathering, Designing, Development, Testing and fixing bugs based on user’s feedback.
- Designing Solution based on the requirement and demonstration of proposed design.
- Designing BO Reports (Deski, Webi), Universe Creation, and Administration related task.
- Provided BO to Business users and Our Internal Development Team.
- Configuration & Interface of BO with Sapphire Application.
Environment: Java, JSP, JDBC and Sapphire R5.
Server: Jaguar/Web Logic.
Reporting Tool: Business Objects XI R2, Jasper Reports.
Database: SQL Server 2005.
- Designing Universe, Reports, Security Model.
- Deski, Webi used comprehensively for ad-hoc report development.
- Written Java and JSP code to call BO reports from web application and passing runtime report parameters from Web page to report to allow dynamic inputs.
- Performance tuning of couple of the report.
- Created Help Document for Client to create self service reporting.
- Configuration & interface with sapphire application.
Environment: Java, JSP, JDBC and Sapphire.
Server: Sybase, Jaguar.
Reporting Tool: Business Objects XI R2.
Database: Oracle 10gR2.
- Installations of BO Production and Test Server Software and Environment at Client Site.
- Designing BO Reports, Universe, Implementing User Roles (Administration).
- Involve in BO Interface with Sapphire Web Application.