Salesforce Administrator with Pardot & CPQ experience. Have done 3 full scale Salesforce implementations from the ground up. Salesforce Admin certified since 2017, working with Salesforce since 2013. Experience in creating custom objects/fields, creating/editing reports, workflows, process builder, and much more. 5 years of Project Management experience. Also, front end development with over 13 years of experience in making awesome websites from conception to completion. I have a love for all things html/html5, css/css3, Bootstrap and jQuery.
Adobe Creative Suite
Lead Salesforce Administrator
- Have completely updated/optimized/fixed Salesforce build; flows, processes, workflow, Communities, CPQ and created a custom inventory tracking form that feeds into assets.
Project Manager/Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce administrator, built CRM from the ground up utilizing Salesforce Sales Cloud with Pardot.
- Created fields, custom objects, editing layouts, creating workflows, custom visualforce pages.
- Worked with implementing several integrations including Conversica AI.
- Tracked progress on all client projects, created SOWs, delegated responsibilities and trained people in both Salesforce as well as front end work for the forms.
- Created custom solution to feed Google AdWords data into Salesforce leads/opportunities.
- Duties included slicing and coding Photoshop designs with HTML/CSS/jQuery using Bootstrap, mobile first methodology.
- Slicing/coding PSDs
- Logical and clean HTML/CSS - UI/UX
- Good SEO practices jQuery plugins
- Worked in a completely agile environment.
- Utilized JIRA, bitbucket, gitBash and worked with teams that spanned the globe.
Director of technical development
- Created fields, objects, workflows, visual force pages, edited page layouts, developed and monitored several communities, worked with off-shore development teams.
- Budgeting, hiring/firing, training, documentation writing etc…