- I have nearly 17 years of solid experience in People and Delivery management, architecture & system implementation of projects having domain understanding in the areas of Sports, Retail, Finance, Insurance, Education, Data and Solution Architecture.
- Throughout my years of professional employment, I have always been recognized as someone who could "get the job done." Being a multi - tasker who thrives on responsibility, results and achievement, an individual who excels in a fast-paced, production-oriented environment.
- My biggest strength is blending the business functions into the technology to get robust & customer-friendly solutions.
- I believe strongly in giving employees ownership of their work while motivating them to achieve success.
- This empowerment model results in an increase in employee retention, loyalty, production, efficiency and safety awareness.
- From a technical front, I have an extensive 11+ years of experience with SharePoint implementations, integrations & administration.
- I have been involved in all the phases of the software development life cycle as a part of technology solution practices & have a working experience of software methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and hybrid implementations.
- I have worked with various domestic and International clients & worked with state and corporate sector on implementations.
- My personal strengths are good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- I possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues as they arise.
- I pay close attention to details and I have the ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet tight deadlines.
- I have the skills and experience & if given an opportunity, will be an asset to the working environment.
- Managing teams for last 9 years to deliver results with challenging timelines and complexity. Focus on delivery with quality and customer satisfaction.
- Extensive experience in Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, and Closure. Led teams in various projects in Domestic Sector & International market.
- Responsibilities include Project Tracking and Monitoring.
- Experience as Business Analysis, SLA monitoring and SLA compliance.
- Solid Experience in Client Coordination, Relationship Management and Pre-Sales Support.
- Solid technical knowledge to back all business processes and design customer friendly solutions.
- Extensive experience of doubling up as a Solution and Design Architect and lead the delivery team.
- Solid 11+ years of experience working on SharePoint (2007, 2010, 2013) and Systems Integration.
- Extensively experience on key SharePoint features like: SharePoint Workflows - worked on SP OOB & custom workflows. Extensive use of SP Designer & K2 black pearl to build office automation workflows.
- Document Management - major experience in DMS implementations with various integrations to several legacy systems.
- InfoPath Forms - Solid experience on InfoPath forms (design & implementation)
- Content Management, Features and custom components.
- Vast experience in SharePoint administration features like site & site collection management, SharePoint Permissions, PowerShell scripting & deployments.
- Implementation and lead experience on projects with K2 Black Pearl, Duck Creek Portals, SQL Server, C# .NET, Microsoft SSRS reporting & WCF Services.
- Application Development & Architecture on Microsoft technologies including SharePoint to design and implement new systems.
- Was also working as a consultant to Confidential to transition out the projects implemented over the course of 5 years.
Senior Software Engineer
- Delivery of projects with highest quality & within deadlines.
- Worked with business and sales team to create pre-sales proposals and RFPs.
- Ensured projects, processes and clients are managed diligently.
- Partnered with other groups to work on strategy planning and industry benchmarking.
- Manage people on several projects to ensure smooth progress, tracking & reporting.
- Work closely with other groups like Business, Architects, and Business Analysts & Project Managers to ensure that the bridge is maintained with the development team.
- Identify and build relationships with key decision-makers, having a high degree of contact with other employees, clients and prospects
- Estimation, planning and execution with specific focus on requirement analysis and design of solutions
- Status reporting
- Closely worked with the Group CIO to deliver reports and presentations to Executive Committee.
- Worked with the team to set their expectations & goals and evaluate the performance.
- Mentor team and help them in solve challenges and issues.
- Performs hands on development on SharePoint (2010, 2013), K2 Black Pearl, Duck Creek Technologies, C#, SQL Server
- Assist in mentoring other team members through Design and Code peer reviews.