- Accomplished Software Engineer with an extensive experience of 16 plus years in design, development, coding, implementation, and testing of software systems.
- Equipped with a diverse and promising skillset.
- Able to effectively self - manage during independent projects, as well as collaborate as part of a productive team.
- Clients included both public and private sector organizations.
- Exceptionally strong strategic leadership in delivering applications to reduce operational costs with successful people management capabilities, combining superior collaboration and communication skills with internal stakeholders.
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL ACUMEN:
Technical Skills: ServiceNow System Administrator, Application Developer, Integration Technologies, Oracle Virtual machines, PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM), PeopleSoft Search Technology (SES), PeopleSoft Fluid Technologies, Change Assistant, PTF, Application Designer, Application Engine, SQR, BI Publisher, Crystal Reports, PeopleCode, Process Scheduler, PS Query, Oracle Forms, Reports 6i, SQL, PL/SQL, RDBMS
Functional Skills: ServiceNow HRSD, PeopleSoft HCM North American Payroll, HCM Benefits, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Purchase Order
Databases: Oracle (8, 9i, 10g, 11i, 12c), DB2
Application Servers: Web Logic 6.0/7.0, Web Sphere 5.0
Tools: & Utilities: REST, SOAP and POSTMAN tools for testing webservices, STAT for Migration and Version control
- Quickly learnt ServiceNow concepts and achieved ServiceNow Certified System Administrator certificate.
- Completed all the learning modules related to ServiceNow Administration and ServiceNow Application Development on the developer instance.
- Built the custom applications recommended by developer instance related to every module.
- Completed the courses related to HRSD, ATF, REST API, Integration Hub, and Flow designer micro certifications.
Senior Program Engineer
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Technical and Functional assistance for PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 implementation. Used REST APIs for web services and integration.
- Data conversion lead. Seamlessly performed Data conversion from the legacy systems to the new 9.2 systems. Extensively used PeopleCode (OOP) and SQR programming languages.
- Participated in requirement gathering, designing, developing and Retrofitting Interfaces and Customizations of complex processes to cater the needs of various clients that Confidential supported.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Leading as an Upgrade Specialist for PeopleSoft 9.0 to 9.2 Upgrade, Financials.
- Seamlessly performed FSCM 9.2 Upgrade initial pass using PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) and Change Assistant.
- Participated in requirement gathering to understand County’s business processes and issues with the current system.
- Leveraged REST, Java and XML capabilities to install and configured PeopleSoft Search Technology (SES).
- Involved in designing, developing and Retrofitting Interfaces and Customizations that include complex BI Publisher reports and integration broker setups.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Worked as an Upgrade Specialist for the PeopleSoft 8.9 to 9.1 Upgrade, HCM and Financials
- Responsibilities included both PeopleTools and Application Upgrade. Extensively used PeopleCode (OOP) and SQR programming languages.
- Participated in requirement gathering to understand City’s business processes and issues with the current system.
- Designed and coded the REST integration with external file management system from PeopleSoft AP and GL modules using PeopleSoft Integration Broker by consuming webservices (RESTful services).
Confidential, Sacramento, California
- Retrofitting and fixing development related bugs during upgrade of PeopleSoft Finance Application version, 8.8 to 9.1 and Tools version from 8.45 to 8.5 and 8.5 to 8.51 and 8.52.
- Extensively used Application Engine programs for interfacing files during Implementation of Purchasing Card Application in PeopleSoft. Was completely responsible for Designing, Development, Testing and Migration to Production.
- Involved in Designing, Developing and Testing of SQR programs to interface feeds from 30 different newspapers to PeopleSoft system.
Confidential, San Francisco, California
Project Lead / Technical Developer
- Participating with a team of Business Analysts and Business PMs in establishing the project detailed requirements for requirement gathering & analysis.
- Helping clients in PeopleSoft Finance Application Upgrade from 8.4 to 8.9 of AP, PO, AR, AM and GL modules.
- Coordinate and assist Business PMs with user acceptance testing (UAT).