- Over 12 years of experience in Product/Project Management, Solutions Implementations, Migration, Integration & Operations Management in various domains including Machine Learning, AI, API Management, Microservices, Analytics, BI, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS and RPA.
- Over 10 years of customer facing experience in Enterprise Class Automation Solutions Implementation. Experienced in implementing RPA, Cognitive Automation, AI & Change management to identify and deliver high ROI Intelligent Automation solutions
- Over 9 years of experience include process and solutions implementation, production deployment/upgrade, application/data migration/integration, user acceptance testing and monitoring operations at Customer Sites
- Over to 6 Years’ experience in own and drive Application & Services, Process Automation, RDP/RPA Center of Excellence (CoE) and Security Solutions Implementations including Apigee, MuleSoft, Google Cloud, Cognitive, AI, NLP and Machine Learning in RPA Process implementation using UiPath, Automation Anywhere, HyperScience
- Responsible and expert in implementing CoE (Center of Excellence) focused on customer process.
- Performed POC (Proof of Concept) on UiPath to help in selecting suitable tool for RPA implementation.
- Launched UiPath tool, the manual tasks are then automated the routine tasks by business process.
- Stimulated in the process of UiPath Orchestrator for deployment, monitoring, and management of UiPath Robots automation activity.
- Automated text in PDF's using screen scraping to calculate the invoices and store them into a data table using UiPath.
- Exceptional Documentation Skills in writing use cases as well as in creating Use Case diagrams, Activity diagrams, State diagrams based on UML Methodology and business process flow diagrams using MS Visio and Enterprise Architect.
- Extensive Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Expertise with Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) specifications and Swim Lane diagrams to better understand business processes.
- Expert in Effort Estimation, Project Planning, Reporting, Business Intelligence and Defect Management in capacity of Business Analyst lead.
- Proficient in preparing Test Plans, designing Test Scenarios and formulating Testing Strategies.
- Excellent team player with ability to think analytically and troubleshoot issues.
- Excellent working knowledge of key business process, with 3 to 4 years practical eCommerce and data management experience
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills. Technically sound, Result - Oriented with strong Problem-solving skills.
Cloud Platform: Oracle Cloud,Google Cloud, IBM Watson, AZURE VM
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, HP-UX, Windows, Audrino
Automation Tools: Automation Anywhere, HyperScience, UiPath, ABBYY FlexiCapture
Artificial Intelligence: OCR(Optical Character Recognition), Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Application Server: Apache Tomcat
Database: Oracle, MSSQL, Sybase SQL Anywhere
Project Management: MS Project, MKS Integrity, PlanView, JIRA, ClarifyCRM, MS Office Suite
Software/COTS: MAXIMO, Oracle HCM, Splunk, IBM Visio, Kronos, COMPLEAT (TravelPay, TripLink), Amdocs ClarifyCRM
API Management: Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, Apigee
Version Control: GIT, ClearCase, Subversion
Network Management: Hyperscience (OCR TOOL), Service Now, Task Manager, Transact It, PSR Connect, Salesforce (Smart works), Omni 5.2, 5.5 & 7.1, User Access Reviews, IPS, Patch Management, Active directory, PaloAlto Networks, SNCS DB, AlgoSEC, ARCHER, Remedy, Side Winder, PhishMe LAN, Network architecture
RPA Solution Architect
- Responsible for the architectural design of the process, estimating the level of complexity involved development and work on core optimization.
- Working with different Dev Ops team to understand and provide enhancements for the applications used in the automations
- Assess and capture the anticipated failure-risk and provide work around and eventual solution for such.
- Key effort focused on same day business transactions for unattended automation, parallelly handling 3 different labs on the Agile development.
- Automated attended process for the Call Center for involving financial institution with 512 CSA across 3 Cities using this Digital Assistant to help calculate the loan for the participants.
- Automated 4 MVP’s using unattended automation - Processing the end to end transactions for the Money-Out team involving loans, terms, withdrawals & hardships (1200+ transactions a day)
- Develop and enhance business logic to send the forms to HyperScience; Validate the JSON to be attached and processing the task based on the description.
ENVIRONMENT: HyperScience, DA (Digital Assistant), NLP, Machine Learning, JSON, OFS, ONS, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, OCR, ABBYY, KOFAX, ServiceNow, BMS remedy, VBA, HTML, XML, CSS
RPA Automation Specialist
- Identifying the use cases providing the solution for swivel seat process, order scheduling process and assigning the tickets to technician. Primarily focused on providing the architecture diagram design the logical connections between bots and agree on the solutions
- Responsible for effort estimation on the process, prepare PDD, co-ordinate sign-off on the process flow and lock down the process working closely with the end client responsible personnel
- Creating tickets in OPAs by the emails sent from technician which has templates and check boxes mentioned for the access need like AD, deployed this case
- Identifying the valid locations based on the inputs in tracker and the updates made by the agents on the ServiceNow tool, provide the validation of location based on work notes since there are multiple work notes mentioned and assign the ticket to work flow tool
- Identifying the OOO or terminated employees list from the GUS report on service now and compare those with the master tracker data and validate the data and assign ticket to the agent
ENVIRONMENT: UiPath V2018, UIPath Studio, OPAS, Service now, Verint BT, Over Air dispatch (OAD), SP, BMS remedy, VBA, HTML, XML, CSS.
- Automated a process for Enterprise Firewall Architecture, which was a tedious process of manual activity and the analyst working around 847 Firewalls to check the Risky rule added by engineers for the business units was acted properly and escalated for necessary actions and saved 12,000 annual manual hours
- Set-up Dev, Test and Prod infrastructure by coordinating with cloud infrastructure team and middleware team to support process automation across multiple business units. Partner with IT and Business Units to Design and develop common Automation Solution accelerators to expedite design and development of automation solutions across enterprise
- Develop integrated RPA automation with Excel macros.
- RPA proposal development (cost, time, schedule, resource, ROI), due diligence and project set- up as needed to ensure seamless transition from Sales to Delivery.
- Enable Business users with training and evangelization of product features and provide functional & technical expertise to assesses, establish Book of Work on automation opportunities and define Automation roadmap considering ROI
- Contribute to Automation CoE on guidelines, standards, best practices and governance and drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the RPA solution.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicate and manage identified project risks and issues, provide inputs to the change control process, and document best practice.
- Guided the development team whenever they are struck and troubleshoot and debug the technical issues/bug fixes during testing and controlled production runs.
- Automated process for compliance tasks which involves different technologies for the patch upload on Blue coat proxy, Algosec and then do the auto generated password change for the IPS and User access review and also automated the Inactive account deletion for all the technologies used in Information risk security management team.
ENVIRONMENT: UiPath Studio, Orchestrator and Robot 2018.4, Bluecoat Proxy Server, Excel macros, User Access Reviews, IPS, Patch Management, Active directory, PaloAlto Networks, SNCS DB, AlgoSEC, ARCHER, Remedy, Side Winder, PhishMe