- 7+ years’ experience with Maximo version 6.x and 7.x all modules and suite
- Invaluable functional skills in Work management, Inventory management and Asset management
- Support multiple environments for Application Development, Application Testing, Integrated Testing, Data Conversion, Training and Deployment Dress Rehearsals.
- Experience using Maximo’s Application Designer, Database Configuration, Workflow Designer, and Escalation tools
- Experience in data migration tasks using PL/SQL, SQL Loader, Maximo Data loader, MEA Object Structure
- Experience in TRM rule management and configuration
- Provide production outage incident reviews, administration of ITSM based work orders and tickets, and reporting of application availability metrics on a weekly basis.
- Create and track development and engineering issues with Release Management teams to fixes into production environment.
- Troubleshooting of production issues impacting various platforms and provide updates of status for resolution.
- Experienced in Oil & Gas, Utility, Energy, & offshore asset management operations and support
- Managing and maintaining the workflow/control system Enhancement of system and application level monitoring.
- Configured ITIL based incident and change management systems such as Remedy ITSM, Clear Quest Rationale and Maximo
- Tivoli Service Request Management(TSRM),
- Tivoli Change And Configurations Management Database(CCMDB),
- TPAP (Tivoli Process Automation Platform)
- Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager(TADDM)
- Gathering requirements, developing system and business process changes
Remedy, PVCS Version Management
Windows NT 4.0, Novell NetWare/Client 4.8/ 4.9, Windows 98/2000/XP
MS Office Suite Pro, MS Outlook, MS Exchange, Lotus Notes 5.5
Adobe Reader 5.0, Adobe PDF Creator & Distiller Printing, PDF, and Remedy
Maximo Consultant (Data Conversions and Integration)
- Exported and imported modifications to the Maximo database
- Assisted in Maximo integration via the Maximo Enterprise Adapter (MEA)
- Developed integrations to existing legacy systems.
- Mapping source to target, defining required transformation rules.
- Planning and performing conversion reconciliation.
- Configure Maximo and assist in the developments of interfaces to external systems
- Build custom Workflow process by reviewing company Business rules and Process design.
- Develop Workflow processes, Escalations, Work Management, Asset Management
- Develop new communication template to send emails to the Assigned users.
- Maximo module functionality Asset Management, Work management and Supply Chain Management
- Customizing MBOs through save - point and initialization-point validations and actions and MBO field validations and actions using Java and python automation script.
- Customizing workflow, escalation, conditional UI, menus, and push-button actions via scripted actions and conditions.
- Troubleshoot and fix the day to day defect assigned and migrating them to test environment.
- Migrated application customizations, Database Script and XML from One environment to another environment
- Developed custom Cron Task to send email notifications to Assigned users and Department Managers
- Supported and enhanced Maximo (work order management and supply chain) system
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Designed workflow configuration for PR,PO and work order application in Maximo
- Development and adherence to standardized procedures to ensure consistency and quality in work activities.
- Responsible for management of code migrations through the Maximo system lifecycle.
- Meet with business units to troubleshoot perceived issues with the Maximo application
- Assist the client in identifying solution requirements
- Assist with the analysis of client business processes and requirements
- Facilitating the development of scenarios that illustrate the solution set in the client*s business environment
- Work with I/T Architects to translate business requirements into I/T solutions
- Assist in the development of training strategy, conversion strategy and interface strategy
- Lead solution/proposal reviews and identifying application dependencies
- Created and presented business solutions which incorporated re-engineered business processes
- Designed and developed code in TRM rule manager for value list and customization in Maximo
- Performed modifications and changes to XML files - Library.xml, Lookup.xml, Menus.jsp
- Migration of Maximo components such as DB Configuration, XML, CRON, Workflows, Domain using either 3rd party tools and client’s in-house processes such HPPM (HP Portfolio Management Tools)
- Management of Maximo application component migration version and change control using HPQC
- Provide support for problems related to Maximo application system and all other external systems interfacing with Maximo
- Creating and managing Maximo Security groups and User profiles.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Responsible for Maximo system architecture, functional capability, performance, and stability
- Implemented job plans, work flows, operational codes and customization of the interface elements.
- Enforce change management processes and procedures per Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Gather requirements and define a complete solution including business process redesign and technical application changes.
- Work with business and technical staff to perform root cause analysis on critical issues.
- Continually review overall system integrity and performance and generate enhancement requests to be reviewed and approved by the user community.
- Review the test cases from other teams provide technical leadership to all the teams involved.
- Maximo Systems Administrator providing administrative support tasks - creating user groups, troubleshooting, creating users, setting up organizations
- Maximo Application Migrations of XML (import/export) into various application environments
- Perform MAXIMO application configurations, screen modifications and general MAXIMO support.
- Perform MAXIMO database configurations to accommodate SAP functionality within MAXIMO.
- Work with development team to ensure implemented enhancements meet functional requirements and quality specifications.
- Assist in testing system enhancements and coaching team on ways to improve deliverable quality.
- Provide support to field personnel for Maximo issues and questions.
- Provide analytical and testing support for patches, upgrades of assigned systems.
- Work independently as wells as in a team environment.
- Work cooperatively with other teams to research issues and implement changes.